Obito does NOT want madara to be the 10 tails jinchuriki!

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is purely speculation but i dont think obito wants madara to be the 10 tails jinchuriki, here are my reasons.

1) obito is staling to revive madara using rinne tensei no jutsu, which would ultimately put madara in control of everything and mean the end of reality, despite obitos keen ness to live in a dream state with rin, also it would mean the end of his life which would also mean obito couldnt even be in the dream world because hed be dead which defeats the point of all his struggling.

2) obito was not happy to see that kabuto had madara as an undead ressurection puppet, yes the fact that the original plan was to revive him using the rinnegan couldnt happen anymore upset him, but this also means that he couldnt avoid being confronted with him on the battle field.

3) obito has spent a lot of effort powering up sasuke by giving him itachis eyes, i believe that obitos plan was inevitabley to make himself the 10 tails jinchuriki, and have sasuke as his pawn so that he can witness the final battle of uchiha vs senju/uzumaki, since after the moon eye plan was complete it would mean the end of the blood line coz everyone would eventually die of old age in reality.

4) He has already stated that he never thought of madara as an ally and is simply a means to an end, if obito had truely wanted to follow madaras plan as he wanted hed have ressurected madara as soon as he had the rinnegan.

5) He revived the 10 tails before he had the 8 and 9 tails, i believe this is an attempt to make the 10 tails unstable so that the power of the 10 tails could fail in madaras hands.

Any thoughts? :) i may have rambled on a bit at the end... haha

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know really i just thought it would be nice to have a completely different thread up for once :') didnt even expect this to have any decent replies :p

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not that he cant be he just doesnt want to, obito already put the bijuus back into the old jinchurikis in edo form so theres no reason why it cant happen lol

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course he would want him to, if it didn't cost him his life, but since it does he won't kill himself to have Madara complete his plan and if Obito doesn't become the Jinchuuriki himself then the whole Juubi situation is at a standstill...unless Madara somehow manipulates Obito into using Rinne Tensei.