Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a lot of evidence that he can use the rinnengan fully.

He hasn't been using it to save chakra:

You must be registered for see images

He knows human path:

He was taught all the six paths thechnique's by Madara:

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: amarusboobs

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Preta Path doesn't waste chakra, it restores it by absorbing the jutsu

the only way to counter it is to use Taijutsu

in those instances that I've mentioned, Obito didn't even use preta to regain chakra

he could've absorbed the bijuu dama

he could've absorbed the lightning circus, it would have been extra free chakra and he was being blinded by it that he needed to put his arm up to block it while Madara on the other hand was absorbing it

[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

He let Kakashi chidori him through the chest in that last panel from the latest chapter rather than absorbing it.....Kakashi doesn't really have any sort of taijutsu that could really put Obito in danger.

Obito was being attacked by Naruto and used kamui to warp back into his dimension where Kakashi was punching his body parts instead of using preta to absorb Naruto's bijuu cloak......

so that adds up to him most likely not having preta path

Last edited:

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Preta Path doesn't waste chakra, it restores it by absorbing the jutsu

the only way to counter it is to use Taijutsu

in those instances that I've mentioned, Obito didn't even use preta to regain chakra

he could've absorbed the bijuu dama

he could've absorbed the lightning circus, it would have been extra free chakra and he was being blinded by it that he needed to put his arm up to block it while Madara on the other hand was absorbing it

[/FONT][/SIZE]

He let Kakashi chidori him through the chest in that last panel from the latest chapter rather than absorbing it.....Kakashi doesn't really have any sort of taijutsu that could really put Obito in danger.

Obito was being attacked by Naruto and used kamui to warp back into his dimension where Kakashi was punching his body parts instead of using preta to absorb Naruto's bijuu cloak......

so that adds up to him most likely not having preta path

[/QUOTE]

They already explained that they are ready to counter Pretra Path... Its already confirm that he can do it. The question is why? Well its hacks and will be a dull battle for him to easily counter everything.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[/SPOILER]

They already explained that they are ready to counter Pretra Path... Its already confirm that he can do it. The question is why? Well its hacks and will be a dull battle for him to easily counter everything.
actions speak louder than words....

besides "they" can counter all six paths, meaning Gai+Kakashi....not just Kakashi. Kakashi has no way to effectively counter preta since Obito has proved to have superior taijutsu and taijutsu is the only counter that we know of.

they said that they're not sure why he's not using it, and just suggested that notion.

again, I'm not even bringing up using preta against kakashi

explain to me why Obito let himself be blinded by the lightning circus while Madara was absorbing it right next to him?

also why the part I mentioned about him absorbing Naruto's bijuu cloak instead of using Kamui just to get beat or killed by Kakashi from the dimension?

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actions speak louder than words....

besides "they" can counter all six paths, meaning Gai+Kakashi....not just Kakashi. Kakashi has no way to effectively counter preta since Obito has proved to have superior taijutsu and taijutsu is the only counter that we know of.

they said that they're not sure why he's not using it, and just suggested that notion.

again, I'm not even bringing up using preta against kakashi

explain to me why Obito let himself be blinded by the lightning circus while Madara was absorbing it right next to him?

also why the part I mentioned about him absorbing Naruto's bijuu cloak instead of using Kamui just to get beat or killed by Kakashi from the dimension?
That was actually two jutsu occurring. Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar and Lighteing circus. And you answered your own question. Madara was already using it.

2nd. It would of ruin the tactic Kishimoto wanted to use to hit Obito.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was actually two jutsu occurring. Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar and Lighteing circus. And you answered your own question. Madara was already using it.

2nd. It would of ruin the tactic Kishimoto wanted to use to hit Obito.
Madara was using it for his own sake, it clearly shown him not being blinded when using preta......while Obito was

they were standing side by side.....Madara wasn't in front of Obito when he used Preta

and you're saying the 2nd instance is plot, when Obito could have literally died from using kamui and had full knowledge of it....seems too unlikely

if Obito had preta, he would literally be invincible since he would be able to absorb jutsu and kamui out of the ones he can't absorb like gai's eight gates techs

there would be no way of hitting him.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was using it for his own sake, it clearly shown him not being blinded when using preta......while Obito was
None of them were hitting Obito and also you might want to look at the next page:

they were standing side by side.....Madara wasn't in front of Obito when he used Preta
None of the blast was aiming for Obito
Read next page:

and you're saying the 2nd instance is plot, when Obito could have literally died from using kamui and had full knowledge of it....seems too unlikely

if Obito had preta, he would literally be invincible since he would be able to absorb jutsu and kamui out of the ones he can't absorb like gai's eight gates techs
Your right thats why Kishimoto restrict for Obito using it

there would be no way of hitting him.
Exactly why he shouldn't be using it in the manga even though the manga applies he knows all 6 paths.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of them were hitting Obito and also you might want to look at the next page:

None of the blast was aiming for Obito
Read next page:

Your right thats why Kishimoto restrict for Obito using it

Exactly why he shouldn't be using it in the manga even though the manga applies he knows all 6 paths.

the problem with saying that plot was the reason he didn't use preta, doesn't really prove he has it

also, Obito has been fighting for how many chapters now? I'm going to guess about 20 give or take

yet there was no preta or shinra tensei

yes there are times when plot is indeed a factor in battles with most characters, but none have had the luxury to fight as long as Obito has......if he hasn't used it yet, it probably means he doesn't have it....

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the problem with saying that plot was the reason he didn't use preta, doesn't really prove he has it

also, Obito has been fighting for how many chapters now? I'm going to guess about 20 give or take

yet there was no preta or shinra tensei

yes there are times when plot is indeed a factor in battles with most characters, but none have had the luxury to fight as long as Obito has......if he hasn't used it yet, it probably means he doesn't have it....
I already showed that the manga says he does. And you sayings actions speaks louder then words for your answer. So would you also disagree with Obito's words?:

Lets face it. He has Rinngan. There is no such thing "only unlocking certain paths". Manga never applies this.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already showed that the manga says he does. And you sayings actions speaks louder then words for your answer. So would you also disagree with Obito's words?:

Lets face it. He has Rinngan. There is no such thing "only unlocking certain paths". Manga never applies this.
Well manga has just proven you wrong, Obito is about to die and hasn't used it yet

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would hope so, I would rather have Obito possess the Preta Path than not
You must be registered to see images

I know that Naruto Shippuden has ended, and this was made before that so you couldn't see the new information back then. I'm typing this merely to clarify.
1. Example one.

This is in chapter 667, so far from then. But Obito was stealing the Tailed Beast from him, therefore stealing chakra. Though it could be argued that this wasn't the Preta Path because the Shinobi Alliance stole all the Tailed Beast from Obito himself just by piercing him with a Sage Mode enhanced weapon, and they basically just pulled it from him. Either way.........
2. Example Two.

This example was, unlike the other, was perfectly in the same realm of time this thread was made in. It was right before Obito and Kakashi's fight. It was much clearer in the anime, but Obito absorbed Kakashi's Nine Tail's cloak given to him by Naruto. Though he didn't absorb much chakra, he absorbed chakra nonetheless. Why he didn't absorb chakra earlier? Or even after? I don't know, but like many in this thread said: Plot. I believe it was likely plot or something like it. I admit, he had many chances to use the Preta Path in situations in the war in which he didn't. Like the many you shown, but like I said I just wanted to clarify.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I know that Naruto Shippuden has ended, and this was made before that so you couldn't see the new information back then. I'm typing this merely to clarify.
1. Example one.

This is in chapter 667, so far from then. But Obito was stealing the Tailed Beast from him, therefore stealing chakra. Though it could be argued that this wasn't the Preta Path because the Shinobi Alliance stole all the Tailed Beast from Obito himself just by piercing him with a Sage Mode enhanced weapon, and they basically just pulled it from him. Either way.........
2. Example Two.

This example was, unlike the other, was perfectly in the same realm of time this thread was made in. It was right before Obito and Kakashi's fight. It was much clearer in the anime, but Obito absorbed Kakashi's Nine Tail's cloak given to him by Naruto. Though he didn't absorb much chakra, he absorbed chakra nonetheless. Why he didn't absorb chakra earlier? Or even after? I don't know, but like many in this thread said: Plot. I believe it was likely plot or something like it. I admit, he had many chances to use the Preta Path in situations in the war in which he didn't. Like the many you shown, but like I said I just wanted to clarify.
you dont know $h!t about kisame character...so pick another one plz..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I like Kisame as a character, therefore I shall model my profile after him.
it's impossible and very forbiden for u to become kisame fan u know why???? :

cuz u still believe obito was reall tobi behind mask...

do u know wat dat means???...by believing tobi was indeed obito you are admitting kisame got fooled like fool by obito into making him believe he was reall tobi behind mask...but that wasn't true of course...

truth is : kisame did indeed see madara behind mask and not obito....kisame is skilled ninja who can't be fooled by some naive foddder character called obito...kisame died like hero protecting tobi's secret to be uchiha Madara...

-that is why you are fake kisame fan ...

madara was reall tobi..now get fooled for eternity..

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's impossible and very forbiden for u to become kisame fan u know why???? :

cuz u still believe obito was reall tobi behind mask...

do u know wat dat means???...by believing tobi was indeed obito you are admitting kisame got fooled like fool by obito into making him believe he was reall tobi behind mask...but that wasn't true of course...

truth is : kisame did indeed see madara behind mask and not obito....kisame is skilled ninja who can't be fooled by some naive foddder character called obito...kisame died like hero protecting tobi's secret to be uchiha Madara...

-that is why you are fake kisame fan ...

madara was reall tobi..now get fooled for eternity..

So.......you believe that the masked man in this image, who looks EXACTLY like the masked man who attacked the Hidden Leaf with the Nine Tails who was confirmed TWICE in the Fourth Great Shinobi War to be Obito was not Obito?

And in this one, it was not only confirmed by Minato........

But it was confirmed by Obito himself! And if that's not enough to convince you........

It was basically confirmed by Minato and Kishimoto here......But, you're under the impression that the man in the first image was Madara, not Obito. Though that doesn't make much sense.....while it was confirmed Madara pulled some strings in Kirigakure to cause Rin's death, even if Madara's influence was large, he couldn't be the man in the first image, therefore, he couldn't have controlled Yagura. This is due to one reason in particular, as you can CLEARLY see, the two people standing next to the Masked Man is Pain, being controlled by Nagato and Konan. This is years after Madara's death because soon after Madara's death was when Obito met Nagato and made things to where he turned into Pain. So either way you look at it, Madara is dead. And even if this logic somehow doesn't get to you then maybe this will. Kisame is 32 years old, and Obito is 31. Madara saved Obito and trained him at least before or while he was fourteen, but by the time Obito attacked the Hidden Leaf with the Nine Tails he was 14, and most certainly before then Madara was dead. So how is it possible that Madara, someone who struggled to get out of his chair meet Kisame who at least seemed to be older than 13 or 14? I know you likely mean't this by it was different people posing as Tobi, but.......why would there be? Why would Madara or Obito want more Tobis out there? Why would they need them? And plus, where were they during the war? Did they all die? The way I see it, the theory Tobi was someone other than Obito is a flawed one. You are all trying to take a good feat from Obito, that's all.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So.......you believe that the masked man in this image, who looks EXACTLY like the masked man who attacked the Hidden Leaf with the Nine Tails who was confirmed TWICE in the Fourth Great Shinobi War to be Obito was not Obito?

And in this one, it was not only confirmed by Minato........

But it was confirmed by Obito himself! And if that's not enough to convince you........

It was basically confirmed by Minato and Kishimoto here......But, you're under the impression that the man in the first image was Madara, not Obito. Though that doesn't make much sense.....while it was confirmed Madara pulled some strings in Kirigakure to cause Rin's death, even if Madara's influence was large, he couldn't be the man in the first image, therefore, he couldn't have controlled Yagura. This is due to one reason in particular, as you can CLEARLY see, the two people standing next to the Masked Man is Pain, being controlled by Nagato and Konan. This is years after Madara's death because soon after Madara's death was when Obito met Nagato and made things to where he turned into Pain. So either way you look at it, Madara is dead. And even if this logic somehow doesn't get to you then maybe this will. Kisame is 32 years old, and Obito is 31. Madara saved Obito and trained him at least before or while he was fourteen, but by the time Obito attacked the Hidden Leaf with the Nine Tails he was 14, and most certainly before then Madara was dead. So how is it possible that Madara, someone who struggled to get out of his chair meet Kisame who at least seemed to be older than 13 or 14? I know you likely mean't this by it was different people posing as Tobi, but.......why would there be? Why would Madara or Obito want more Tobis out there? Why would they need them? And plus, where were they during the war? Did they all die? The way I see it, the theory Tobi was someone other than Obito is a flawed one. You are all trying to take a good feat from Obito, that's all.
furst notice how bolder crush obito half face...

teh bolder crush cuzed him some brain issues like recognizing his own identity :

see???? he dont even know who he is sometimez...

Madara found this good oportunity to controll obito body and seal his other part within obito :

a good exemple of obito being controlled is this :

what are masked tobi's most mastermind evil and badass incidents he caused ??? :

1-he controled kiyobi and tamed it wit just one ordinary sharingan...

2-he controled a strong shinobi mizukage yagura WHO WAS BEING SANBI'S JINCHORIKI !!!..

3-he slaughted uchiwa clan wit a help of itachi...

now from all these important evil incidents all Bobito remnber is how he visited Rin grave and threw some flowers on her...also he had only very few memories of him facing minato.....

now WHY DONT OBITO REMEMBER REST OF INCIDENTS????.....

all naroto fans wanted damn answers to these!!!...but no all koshomoto did was give us 6 chapters of obito fvvucked up memoriez and flashbacks...

answer is easy : koshomoto didn't reveal us rest of flashbacks and explanations becuz Bobito dont have any memories of them..why he dont have any memoriez of them???...BECUZ HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE REALL MASKED TOBI WHO IS TEH SECOND MADARA AKA TOBIDARA...TOBIMADARA WAS REALL TOBI SEALED INSIDE OBITO CONTROLLING HIM...

now lets examin some manga panols :

but first go to minato vs tobi chapters...teh way masked tobi spoke dont seem it was Bobito at all...Bobito was only 14 yearz kid ..and he was still recovering from boulder crush incident ...so how could bobito have madara voice and great mastermind strategy to infiltrate???...minato say only madaara can do this...

now teh manga panols :

like i said Obito was only 14 years kid when masked tobi attacked konoha using kiyobi...but read well what masked Tobi is saying to koshena :

he say : "have you any idea HOW LO?NG I BEEN WAITING FOR TIS???"..

look like tobi was waiting for many years...clearly many years since he controlled kiyubi and fought hashirama...

and now notice well how korama recognized man behind mask to be same one who controlled him many years ago...

korama says : "YOU!!!.." means its you again..Madara who controoled me many years ago..

minato concluzion :

Notice how masked tobi tells kaboto he stole hashirama cells when he fought hashirama :

who is Tobi????? : ..

Tobi has no reason to lie to a dea konan..

Tobi tro identity is uchiha madara!!!!!!!...

obito was just vessel for teh immortal madara thats why he turned fodder when his mask broke...

kisame saw Madara face thats why he died protecting tobi's ultimate secret to be uchiha madara...

conclusion :

you are fake kisame fan!!, becuz true kisame fans usually join my side and believe in teh tobidara reveal that will happen soon..

Madara was reall tobi..