Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this new chapter

Obito´s rod (staff) where did that came from ? pulled out from his ass or it´s just pure chakra when its dark?

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might be from that stame stuff that pain created his weapons from.
Or from that stuff that Obito attacked the kages with (the 4 element thing).
I know he couldnt keep the shape for long (according to Hiruzen), but now that Obito is in control, he can maintain the shape I think.

I am not sure if these 2 black jutsus are the same or not (maybe different lvls of the same thing).

or the staff appeared in some other way.

We can guess but it isnt known for certain.

Karmolo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might be from that stame stuff that pain created his weapons from.
Or from that stuff that Obito attacked the kages with (the 4 element thing).
I know he couldnt keep the shape for long (according to Hiruzen), but now that Obito is in control, he can maintain the shape I think.

I am not sure if these 2 black jutsus are the same or not (maybe different lvls of the same thing).

or the staff appeared in some other way.

We can guess but it isnt known for certain.
thx that might explain abit but will see little more next chapter I just think it was odd a rod just shown up from nothing

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

If you look closely at his hand it seems that the staff is made up of the technique he used to to destroy the 2nd and 3rd hokage.

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He used energy to make the rod, some say its not rikudo's rod, that maybe but Obito was not even thinking of rikudo when he got it, he just got it, also that point in his arm was for the bijuu balls not really the rod

Uzumakisan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hole in his hand is open behind the rod...
quite obvious it's the same as the 4 element jutsu he is using.

Maybe he got some memories from Juubi.
Or he studied a lot about Rikudou and got some images from the legend, where he is holding the staff so he copied it, refering to himself as the new Rikudou.

Last edited:

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most gods have a certain weapon, often reflecting their roles. zeus has his lighting, poseidon has his trident. the jubbi is that rod (which i believe is some traditional ceramonial thing used in rituals in the japanese culture rather then an actual weapon).

btw, if no one picked up on that already, the staff was used by the senju ancesstor as a weapon of choice. this is the actual rod:

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see that black sphere he uses to attack and makes a point out of it ... He shaped it into the staff now that he has control over the jubbi he was able to do it ... It did not come out of no where ... Obito is quite familiar with the weapons of the sage of six paths and shaped it so that ppl can see he is the new sage .

You must be registered for see images

You see that black rod but in his hand you also see the pointy part coming out of his hand , now that he has control he can manipulate the chackra .

Last edited: