Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Transgender Restroom

The ethics of dropping a deuce!

But seriously, the ethics of dropping a deuce?

I think the close minded point is that when you disagree with an existing persons right to morally stand next to their reasonable life then yeah it's close minded.

It'd be like if someone said, I disagree with being straight, I mean it's okay if you're straight and all but I don't want to see it, or agree with it, and can you like keep that straight stuff in private, and why do all these straight people think that they can just do whatever? Can't you see that nature said straight is unethical, I mean it's okay if you practice being straight but I know you're really a bad person.

Also, the ethics of dropping a deuce?!?!?!

That's where y'all are at, worried about people taking a shit?

What's next, more people will shit in places where shitting happens?!?!
You're simplifying something that is a lot more serious than you think. You're just not seeing the bigger picture. Like the other person said.. W/e it's the law now lol.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The thing is, transgender people/gender fluid or whatever the hell they want to be called, are all so different that it's stupid to let them go to whatever the hell they want under one name. Unless they get their d*ck cut off or inverted (which is stupid btw), then no, I don't think they should use whatever bathroom they want. If the majority is put at discomfort for such a tiny minority then it's kind of stupid. Also, you'll have people who'll use both. How is that equality?

The ethics of dropping a deuce!

But seriously, the ethics of dropping a deuce?

I think the close minded point is that when you disagree with an existing persons right to morally stand next to their reasonable life then yeah it's close minded.

It'd be like if someone said, I disagree with being straight, I mean it's okay if you're straight and all but I don't want to see it, or agree with it, and can you like keep that straight stuff in private, and why do all these straight people think that they can just do whatever? Can't you see that nature said straight is unethical, I mean it's okay if you practice being straight but I know you're really a bad person.

Also, the ethics of dropping a deuce?!?!?!

That's where y'all are at, worried about people taking a shit?

What's next, more people will shit in places where shitting happens?!?!
By this logic, why do we have *** based washrooms at all? Lemme just walk into a girl's bathroom just because I need to take a deuce. Oh but I won't be dressed up as a girl, though.

Last edited:

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're simplifying something that is a lot more serious than you think. You're just not seeing the bigger picture. Like the other person said.. W/e it's the law now lol.
Get over it. It is no bigger picture. This is the same shit people said during slavery. It was a "bigger picture" abolitionists were missing

The thing is, transgender people/gender fluid or whatever the hell they want to be called, are all so different that it's stupid to let them go to whatever the hell they want under one name. Unless they get their d*ck cut off or inverted (which is stupid btw), then no, I don't think they should use whatever bathroom they want. If the majority is put at discomfort for such a tiny minority then it's kind of stupid. Also, you'll have people who'll use both. How is that equality?
A lot of people are uncomfortable with people of your religion. I guess you guys deserve no rights right?

Stupid is subjective and I can say worshiping a religion (Islam) is stupid

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Get over it. It is no bigger picture. This is the same shit people said during slavery. It was a "bigger picture" abolitionists were missing

A lot of people are uncomfortable with people of your religion. I guess you guys deserve no rights right?

The stupid comment in brackets was not part of my argument. If Muslims are trying to change laws that already have been in place for someone's comfort and not out of bigotry(like boys and girl's bathrooms), then I won't support it. This is not about equality. I'm not familiar with the bill, but can I ask, what qualifies someone to be able to go with the gender they identify as? Do they have to be post-op trannies or just dress up like women slightly, because the two are very different. Transgender is too loose of a term and because of that, the washrooms for different sexes lose their purpose.

How exactly does not being able to go into practically both washrooms, equate to no rights?

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

provide an example of this argument being made to justify slavery

You must be registered for see images

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The stupid comment in brackets was not part of my argument. If Muslims are trying to change laws that already have been in place for someone's comfort and not out of bigotry(like boys and girl's bathrooms), then I won't support it. This is not about equality. I'm not familiar with the bill, but can I ask, what qualifies someone to be able to go with the gender they identify as? Do they have to be post-op trannies or just dress up like women slightly, because the two are very different. Transgender is too loose of a term and because of that, the washrooms for different sexes lose their purpose.
Racial segregation laws (Jim crow laws) were placed in the majority favor. That were not seen as bigotry but it was. If a person believes they are a woman/man by social norms. They should be treated like how they feel. And denying trans genders rights due to bigotry and inescure people well too bad shit needs to change.

I'm not going to argue this repetitive what qualifies a person mess. I truly don't care if you are against it. Because times are changing and not everyone is conforming to these primitieve ideals. You also believe people "choose to be gay" so lmfao I'm not arguing with you

Last edited:

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Restrooms is where you do business that is uhmm biologically , anatomically called for. I dont see why there needs to be the third restroom just because of the third ***, err third gender. Overboard.

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's no bigger picture? Ok. W/e you say. But seriously? How could you compare this to slavery? Lol. Are you kidding me? There's a huge difference. People are free to become transgender it's not like anyone is saying they can't. All I'm saying is there should be rules against stuff like them sharing restrooms with the gender they think they are or choose to be. As much as people want to be identified as that gender they aren't. Plain and simple. There has to be limitations.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Racial segregation laws (Jim crow laws) were placed in the majority favor. That were not seen as bigotry but it was. If a person believes they are a woman/man by social norms. They should be treated like how they feel. And denying trans genders rights due to bigotry and inescure people well too bad shit needs to change.

I'm not going to argue this repetitive what qualifies a person mess. I truly don't care if you are against it. Because times are changing and not everyone is conforming to these primitieve ideals. You also believe people "choose to be gay" so lmfao I'm not arguing with you
First of all, just because some old racist laws were agreed on the majority back then doesn't mean the majority is always wrong. The bathrooms have been made for f*cking biological seperation not gender. They are not denying rights to anyone because choosing whether you want to use a men's or women's bathroom is not a right. I do not have that either, so what? Until people can choose to f*cking be unicorns, then what you feel is irrelevant.

Your second paragraph is important to me since I am willing to learn what qualifies a person and I have not heard the argument before. It's important to me because until we know what qualifies who, I can just put on a wig and say I am a tranny. This is what makes people uncomfortable. Why are you willing to take away a woman's right for a transgender person's? What happens when a 200 hundred pound ass bearded ass male with a wig just walks into a woman's bathroom, you see what I'm getting at.

As for the last statement. I believe gay people are born that way but I also believe all people can be conditioned to be bisexual. I don't know where you pulled that assumption of me from.

You *****s realize you got gender neutral bathrooms in your house, right?

This sounds like a personal problem.
They've had gender neutral bathrooms in public for a while. The difference is those are intended for one person. I don't know if people are arguing about that.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's no bigger picture? Ok. W/e you say. But seriously? How could you compare this to slavery? Lol. Are you kidding me? There's a huge difference. People are free to become transgender it's not like anyone is saying they can't. All I'm saying is there should be rules against stuff like them sharing restrooms with the gender they think they are or choose to be. As much as people want to be identified as that gender they aren't. Plain and simple. There has to be limitations.
I compared discrimination/hatred and bs people preached to keep a minority in a place they liked.

Well move to somewhere like Russia. And enjoy their culture.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

I dont know about yours, but we dont use the restroom at the same time in my house.:coffee:
Why do you think they have stalls for separation? To accomplish the same thing as using the bathroom once a time in your house. Stay in your stall, keep to yourself as you wash your hands, and there will be zero problem regardless of if the person next to you was born with a penis or a vagina.

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You *****s realize you got gender neutral bathrooms in your house, right?

This sounds like a personal problem.
It's not about that. Like I said before, bigger picture.

And by that logic I could easily say "this man who wants to be a woman is upset because he's not being accepted in other restrooms, hmm sounds like a personal problem" just saying.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

It's not about that. Like I said before, bigger picture.

And by that logic I could easily say "this man who wants to be a woman is upset because he's not being accepted in other restrooms, hmm sounds like a personal problem" just saying.
It's not a personal problem when it falls into unjustified discrimination.

You being uncomfortable matters only to you and the world will keep spinning. Unless the act or situation affects on a grander scale than just you, then deal with it.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why do you think they have stalls for separation? To accomplish the same thing as using the bathroom once a time in your house. Stay in your stall, keep to yourself as you wash your hands, and there will be zero problem regardless of if the person next to you was born with a penis or a vagina.
By this logic, why must I have to identify with the female gender to use their bathrooms? Why can't I as a guy, just go in and do my business?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Do you agree with transgendered being allowed to use the same restrooms as the gender they identify with?

I don't, I think it's weird. Not only that, it'll probably cause a lot of complications. If anything they should just make them have their own restrooms. As silly as that sounds, it's going to make a lot of people uncomfortable.
a gender nonexclusive restroom would be best imo

It's not a personal problem when it falls into unjustified discrimination.

You being uncomfortable matters only to you and the world will keep spinning. Unless the act or situation affects on a grander scale than just you, then deal with it.
and everyone else that feels the same way. Tbh, it seems like the preferences of one group is encroaching upon what others view as their right (separate bathrooms).

Last edited: