Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Transgender Restroom

First of all, just because some old racist laws were agreed on the majority back then doesn't mean the majority is always wrong. The bathrooms have been made for f*cking biological seperation not gender. They are not denying rights to anyone because choosing whether you want to use a men's or women's bathroom is not a right. I do not have that either, so what? Until people can choose to f*cking be unicorns, then what you feel is irrelevant.

Your second paragraph is important to me since I am willing to learn what qualifies a person and I have not heard the argument before. It's important to me because until we know what qualifies who, I can just put on a wig and say I am a tranny. This is what makes people uncomfortable. Why are you willing to take away a woman's right for a transgender person's? What happens when a 200 hundred pound ass bearded ass male with a wig just walks into a woman's bathroom, you see what I'm getting at.

As for the last statement. I believe gay people are born that way but I also believe all people can be conditioned to be bisexual. I don't know where you pulled that assumption of me from.

They've had gender neutral bathrooms in public for a while. The difference is those are intended for one person. I don't know if people are arguing about that.
Stop cherry picking. Majority =/= right. The majority of America don't support gays/gay marriage. The majority of america wouldn't want a gay child lmfao. The majortity of America have a lot of things they view that aren't correct.

I am not arguing with you it is happening Lol. If you don't like these changes well to bad to sad

Lmfao I'm so done. These are the arguments white people said in the past to keep segregation. What if a black man comes in your neighborhood and rape your white daughter. Really pumpkin? They can do that right now. People are going to do whatever they want. And you are only pulling the most negative situations to suit your own argument

Well you said "I wouldn't like if my son was gay" hints you have some distaste for it

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why do you think they have stalls for separation? To accomplish the same thing as using the bathroom once a time in your house. Stay in your stall, keep to yourself as you wash your hands, and there will be zero problem regardless of if the person next to you was born with a penis or a vagina.
lol you seem to have it all figured out, although I'm pretty sure its not always that simple.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fu'ck no. Who knows those people might be perverts! They should get their separate bathrooms if anything but that's not going to happen either because it's hard to fund for them.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

lol you seem to have it all figured out, although I'm pretty sure its not always that simple.
I use public bathrooms with people almost every day. I haven't been hurt or in a confrontation or conflict once in my life in a bathroom with others by following exactly that. I haven't seen any conflict, confrontation, or someone get hurt in my almost 20 years because people follow exactly that. I think it works.

Fu'ck no. Who knows those people might be perverts! They should get their separate bathrooms if anything but that's not going to happen either because it's hard to fund for them.
You realize the men you use the bathroom with also might be perverts, right? Maybe we should all have our own individual bathrooms because that guy might be a pervert!

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's not a personal problem when it falls into unjustified discrimination.

You being uncomfortable matters only to you and the world will keep spinning. Unless the act or situation affects on a grander scale than just you, then deal with it.
Hmm I'm sure I speak for more than just myself. How is that discrimination? LOL they might as well just make restrooms coed. That's like saying a murderer is being discriminated because his choices weren't accepted.

This affects people in the whole country so you can't even say it doesn't affect anyone. Doesn't matter if you agree with it there's plenty of people who don't.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Hmm I'm sure I speak for more than just myself. How is that discrimination? LOL they might as well just make restrooms coed. That's like saying a murderer is being discriminated because his choices weren't accepted.
You're discriminating on the basis of their ***, namely that they're transsexua.

This affects people in the whole country so you can't even say it doesn't affect anyone. Doesn't matter if you agree with it there's plenty of people who don't.
HOW DOES A PERSON PISSING IN A STALL AND NOT TALKING TO YOU AFFECT YOU IN ANY SIGNIFICANT WAY?

"Er that's a transsexual saying and doing nothing to me in that stall that I'm not in, ruined mah day." ****ing morons.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I use public bathrooms with people almost every day. I haven't been hurt or in a confrontation or conflict once in my life in a bathroom with others by following exactly that. I haven't seen any conflict, confrontation, or someone get hurt in my almost 20 years because people follow exactly that. I think it works.
[video=youtube;0A5zyHE5c4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5zyHE5c4U[/video]

lol like i said no always that simple.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You're discriminating on the basis of their ***, namely that they're transsexua.

HOW DOES A PERSON PISSING IN A STALL AND NOT TALKING TO YOU AFFECT YOU IN ANY SIGNIFICANT WAY?
That is something that they decided on though. Not everyone has to support your decisions

I think how safe women feel going into restrooms is a point of concern.

Men probably wouldn't care either way though

Maybe but I also think there would be much more cons for this option. I don't think it's that simple because of the consequences that could bring. There are lots of sick people out there.
I mean as a third option. If a company or country decide that they want to support things like this then they should be the ones making room for it not forcing the citizens to.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Stop cherry picking. Majority =/= right. The majority of America don't support gays/gay marriage. The majority of america wouldn't want a gay child lmfao. The majortity of America have a lot of things they view that aren't correct.

I am not arguing with you it is happening Lol. If you don't like these changes well to bad to sad

Lmfao I'm so done. These are the arguments white people said in the past to keep segregation. What if a black man comes in your neighborhood and rape your white daughter. Really pumpkin? They can do that right now. People are going to do whatever they want. And you are only pulling the most negative situations to suit your own argument

Well you said "I wouldn't like if my son was gay" hints you have some distaste for it
Straw man. I didn't say majority is always right, I said it's not always wrong because that's what you made it seem like and are continuing to do so.

I'm saying wtf is the point of having separate washrooms at all then if anyone can claim to be whatever? I'm genuinely trying to know the answers to my questions but all you say is "arguments that white people say/repetitive". Why reply to me at all if you never wanted to help me learn the error of my ways?

And yeah, I do have a distaste for gays in comparison to straights. Why? Because that's how things are supposed to be, imo. I want my son to have actual children and a traditional family, that's not wrong of me to wish for. What would be wrong of me if I treated him like shit if he was gay which I wouldn't. I didn't know having an ideal for a person was wrong when I'm not even gonna push the kid to kid to that ideal anyways. I'm sure you wouldn't want your kid to do certain things against the norm either. How'd you feel if your kid was a repulsive furry when he grows up? Now, that's more of an extreme compared to a gay but my point is we do have ideals for our children.

What are you, some kind of pervert?

Because that's not the *** you identify as.
Riker, you're trolling. If everyone is safe regardless of *** or even orientation, why must I be deemed a pervert for my gender of all things, what difference does clothing make at all? If *** and orientation mean nothing then why should gender? And what of those who don't associate with a certain *** and are gender fluid? Why can't I just want to use them in the case the men's toilets are too f*cked up which is often the case? Stop being a hypocrite man, all I want to do is my business.

Last edited:

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You realize the men you use the bathroom with also might be perverts, right? Maybe we should all have our own individual bathrooms because that guy might be a pervert!
When the law is passed if it ever is that's when we start to notice it more. Yeah if there are perverts in the bathrooms no one really cares right now because it isn't been made into a big issue. It's better for transgenders to just have their own bathroom because it is weird and they could easily be discriminated against if they make a mistake.

Your own "straight" brotherns you use the bathroom with can be perverts too. Oh wait you don't care
You wouldn't care as much because the law hasn't been passed yet so you wouldn't even be conscious of it. If it does become passed people are going to reject the idea quick. It is weird and uncomfortable, might as well let females into the male restrooms to have *** with their boyfriends or vice versa.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Straw man. I didn't say majority is always right, I said it's not always wrong because that's what you made it seem like and are continuing to do so.

I'm saying wtf is the point of having separate washrooms at all then if anyone can claim to be whatever? I'm genuinely trying to know the answers to my questions but all you say is "arguments that white people say/repetitive". Why reply to me at all if you never wanted to help me learn the error of my ways?

And yeah, I do have a distaste for gays in comparison to straights. Why? Because that's how things are supposed to be. I want my son to have actual children and a traditional family, that's not wrong of me to wish for. What would be wrong of me if I treated him like shit if he was gay which I wouldn't. I didn't know having an ideal for a person was wrong when I'm not even gonna push the kid to kid to that ideal anyways. I'm sure you wouldn't want your kid to do certain things against the norm either. How'd you feel if your kid was a repulsive furry when he grows up? Now, that's more of an extreme compared to a gay but my point is we do have ideals for our children.

Riker, you're trolling. If everyone is safe regardless of *** or even orientation, why must I be deemed a pervert for my gender of all things. Why can't I just want to use them in the case the men's toilets are too f*cked up which is often the case? Stop being a hypocrite man, all I want to do is my business.
@bold XDXDXDXDXDXD

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Er that's a transsexual saying and doing nothing to me in that stall that I'm not in, ruined mah day." ****in morons.
I'm not discriminating anyone. There are rules and regulations for everything in society that's it. I never said people don't have the freedom to be transgender but not everyone has to agree with it. Not everyone has to accept it and not everyone of the gender originally has to share a restroom with said person.

First it's restrooms but what's next? That's the bigger picture.

Bro, is your brain that simple?.. Maybe it doesn't affect you. But there are plenty of other people who see things differently. Humans are very unpredictable as well.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

[video=youtube;0A5zyHE5c4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5zyHE5c4U[/video]

lol like i said no always that simple.
So a jackass harassing women means it's gonna happen 100% of the time universally?
That is something that they decided on though. Not everyone has to support your decisions
You don't have to support their decisions, but that doesn't give you the right to discriminate against them and make their lives more difficult either.

I think how safe women feel going into restrooms is a point of concern.

Men probably wouldn't care either way though

I mean as a third option. If a company or country decide that they want to support things like this then they should be the ones making room for it not forcing the citizens to.
See this guy?

You must be registered for see images

He was born a woman. You think it's a good idea sending him into the female bathroom?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So a jackass harassing women means it's gonna happen 100% of the time universally?

You don't have to support their decisions, but that doesn't give you the right to discriminate against them and make their lives more difficult either.

See this guy?

He was born a woman. You think it's a good idea sending him into the female bathroom?
Its not discrimination though :| its simply not giving special treatment

And seriously who is going to go and search this dude's records to look up that he used to be a woman. :| if you have the proper equipment and look like said gender then in all honesty its close enough. Anything past that is excessive and would be discrimination

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

See this guy?

Okay, what of the men who look like that transgender in your post and identify as a female? Should we let them in the women's washroom? This argument is so hypocritical. Also, what of the male fighter who became a woman and got to fight against other women, equally f*cked up.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And yeah, I do have a distaste for gays in comparison to straights. Why? Because that's how things are supposed to be. I want my son to have actual children and a traditional family, that's not wrong of me to wish for. What would be wrong of me if I treated him like shit if he was gay which I wouldn't. I didn't know having an ideal for a person was wrong when I'm not even gonna push the kid to kid to that ideal anyways. I'm sure you wouldn't want your kid to do certain things against the norm either. How'd you feel if your kid was a repulsive furry when he grows up? Now, that's more of an extreme compared to a gay but my point is we do have ideals for our children.

Riker, you're trolling. If everyone is safe regardless of *** or even orientation, why must I be deemed a pervert for my gender of all things. Why can't I just want to use them in the case the men's toilets are too f*cked up which is often the case? Stop being a hypocrite man, all I want to do is my business.
No I'm dissaproving your argument on majority is right on this nonsense. I responded about people's comfortity which you want to still use as a argument

The same reason why "race" was created.

Says you believe people are born like that but have a distaste. Gurl I'm done with this lol. Your furry comment is sick

You can take your traditional views somewhere else. I'm not going to entertain this xoxoxo

Last edited: