Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Transgender Restroom

Honestly its a non issue sensationalized. Unisex bathrooms exist thus making the whole thing kinda retarded. I dont care if a woman who looks like a man uses thr mens room.

These videos of crazy religious people going into target stores screaming about how target is the devil are pretty damn hilarious though.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Aren't you the same guy who made that hateful thread about gays a few days ago? :kk: Should I be surprised?
it was about gay agenda in america, and he clearly said he had no problem with gays, he just had a problem with society's agenda in which they are pushing Homosexuality onto our youth. Which is true.

Reactions: FoxesInWonderland

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The whole bill is nonsensical and baseless
Transgenders have always used the restrooms they felt their gender is.
There's no telling how many transgenders I shared a public bathroom with,and I've seen some very feminine transgendered men I wouldn't want sharing a bathroom with.

Reactions: FoxesInWonderland

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

it was about gay agenda in america, and he clearly said he had no problem with gays, he just had a problem with society's agenda in which they are pushing Homosexuality onto our youth. Which is true.
Maybe you stopped reading about half way through.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmfao have a seat. There is no damn gay agenda. All I see is a "straight agenda"

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obama's allowing this smh

At least a bathroom for both genders so they don't have to do that bullshit in a gendered bathroom
Honestly at this point lost hope in politicians, Obama was the only one who sort of did something for me, but its obvious he only foots bills in which he knows are inevitable(going to happen anyway), so he decides he's going to b the first to pass a transgenderish bill. C'mon we all know its going to happen with or with out 'em. he just wants this to be apart of his legacy in office. "A real peoples president"

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Honestly at this point lost hope in politicians, Obama was the only one who sort of did something for me, but its obvious he only foots bills in which he knows are inevitable(going to happen anyway), so he decides he's going to b the first to pass a transgenderish bill. C'mon we all know its going to happen with or with out 'em. he just wants this to be apart of his legacy in office. "A real peoples president"

It's so sad equality takes so much for people to understand

:lawliet:

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Maybe you stopped reading about half way through.
It wasn't hateful. This is a huge misconception nowadays, people think just because someone disagrees or doesn't accept certain things that they are hateful. No, it just means I have a mind of my own and I don't follow what everyone else is deeming to be ok. I never said I hate gay people in that thread I just stated how I disagree with how things are turning out in society.

Besides this thread has nothing to do with that one soooo...

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's so sad equality takes so much for people to understand

:lawliet:
I completely agree with equality. I'm the furthest from a hateful person but there should also be rules and standards otherwise everything will end up being ok.

If someone wants to switch genders that's their problem and none of my business as long as they don't try to decieve me in some sort of way. (If you know what I mean)

Point is just because they have their freedom to do what they want with their lives doesn't mean they have to involve everyone in their shit. There is just so much going on with this topic that is unethical in my opinion.

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look at Target though. $2 Billion down the drain.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol who is suffering from non equality? please explain this to me.:coffee:
I don't know why you are asking such a ridiculous question

Minorites and other

I completely agree with equality. I'm the furthest from a hateful person but there should also be rules and standards otherwise everything will end up being ok.

If someone wants to switch genders that's their problem and none of my business as long as they don't try to decieve me in some sort of way. (If you know what I mean)

Point is just because they have their freedom to do what they want with their lives doesn't mean they have to involve everyone in their shit. There is just so much going on with this topic that is unethical in my opinion.
That's your own close minded mindset you were taught. "Unethical" said by the guy who said homosexuality is not natural Lol. You only have issues with with lgbtq people because you were taught that and were raised to believe that.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This whole thing is a cover up so the goverenment can have us distracted by whatever it is they're doing. Who knows what happened behind closed curtains while we argued about people choosing what bathroom to take a crap in.

Reactions: Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minorites and other

That's your own close minded mindset you were taught. "Unethical" said by the guy who said homosexuality is not natural Lol. You only have issues with with lgbtq people because you were taught that and were raised to believe that.
Gay problems are not the same as the problems minorities face. A gay mans plight is not similar to say a Black mans problems or Mexican mans problems in THIS country. So do not suggest that its all the same by grouping it all together, its really disrespectful to an entire race of people's struggle.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It wasn't hateful. This is a huge misconception nowadays, people think just because someone disagrees or doesn't accept certain things that they are hateful. No, it just means I have a mind of my own and I don't follow what everyone else is deeming to be ok. I never said I hate gay people in that thread I just stated how I disagree with how things are turning out in society.
You didn't have to. It started out how gays aren't born that way and how everyone makes they're own choices etc. and then it ended up with you going apeshit about it.

Besides this thread has nothing to do with that one soooo...
That reminds me... :eek:uttahere:

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minorites and other

How does that make me close minded? Once again. Just because someone chooses to disagree with something that makes them close minded? Sounds pretty close minded to me lol. It's unethical yes. A woman who becomes a man is still originally a woman. She was a woman before just because she "became a man" means she should be allowed in a male restroom? Or vice versa?

I don't think you see my point and why I say it's unethical. It's going to be like that for the schools restrooms too. You don't see anything wrong with that?

narutojunky

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How does that make me close minded? Once again. Just because someone chooses to disagree with something that makes them close minded? Sounds pretty close minded to me lol. It's unethical yes. A woman who becomes a man is still originally a woman. She was a woman before just because she "became a man" means she should be allowed in a male restroom? Or vice versa?

I don't think you see my point and why I say it's unethical. It's going to be like that for the schools restrooms too. You don't see anything wrong with that?
The ethics of dropping a deuce!

But seriously, the ethics of dropping a deuce?

I think the close minded point is that when you disagree with an existing persons right to morally stand next to their reasonable life then yeah it's close minded.

It'd be like if someone said, I disagree with being straight, I mean it's okay if you're straight and all but I don't want to see it, or agree with it, and can you like keep that straight stuff in private, and why do all these straight people think that they can just do whatever? Can't you see that nature said straight is unethical, I mean it's okay if you practice being straight but I know you're really a bad person.

Also, the ethics of dropping a deuce?!?!?!

That's where y'all are at, worried about people taking a shit?

What's next, more people will shit in places where shitting happens?!?!