Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes, i want to learn the secret ability of our clan....
i want to learn because im one of the part of nara clan and its generation to another generation to learn them......
So you think you are worth to learn the Shadow ?

Shadow is our special ability tech, so you must learn it well...
first thing first, i have several rule to teach shadow which you must follow it with no excuse.

1. i won't teach it easily, meaning you won't get a single tech with just only one post.

2. Describe... you will gonna need it in battle, so describe how the jutsu work with details... remember details.

3. this is very important, you must follow every single of my instruction and you may add some improvement on how you describe the jutsu.

4. after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the jutsu i gave you.. (you could try the best though)

are you ok with that rule or you declined it and withdrawn... ?

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok sensei and im ready for the training ..

Call me shadow Senpai coz i'm not a sensei yet.

Good, that's what i like to hear, keep that spirit till the end of our training.

-Guy style, one thumbs up-

i'm a strict senpai on teaching shadow so be prepared of your self.

Read carefully.

Tell me everything you know about our Clan, the Nara
Tell me all you know about our special ability, the shadow... strength, weakness and who is the famous character of our clan

You may read it in Wikia but try to get the essences

-love-iz-life-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok senpai
-The Nara clan is known as a honourable family in Konoha. They are also very good in tactic. The last generations of the clan have formed an Ino-Chika-Chou formation, who worked very well together. This formation is made because they have a special band with the Yamanaka and Akimichi clan.-
-The Nara clan has got the ability to manipulate their shadows and to bind their opponent with theirs. Nara's have the ability to control and use our own shadows, and the shadows of others to our advantage, by attaching our shadow to the opponent's, and then take control of him/her.-
-Our strength is also our weakness. Light.
-As long as their is light we can send our shadow (the range depends on where the light is) to our opponent. But if the light is behind our opponent and we stand before him, our shadow can't reach our opponent.
-If it's completely dark, we can't use a shadow jutsu.
shikaku nara is the famous character of our clan

Last edited:

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok senpai
-The Nara clan is known as a honourable family in Konoha. They are also very good in tactic. The last generations of the clan have formed an Ino-Chika-Chou formation, who worked very well together. This formation is made because they have a special band with the Yamanaka and Akimichi clan.-
-The Nara clan has got the ability to manipulate their shadows and to bind their opponent with theirs. Nara's have the ability to control and use our own shadows, and the shadows of others to our advantage, by attaching our shadow to the opponent's, and then take control of him/her.-
-Our strength is also our weakness. Light.
-As long as their is light we can send our shadow (the range depends on where the light is) to our opponent. But if the light is behind our opponent and we stand before him, our shadow can't reach our opponent.
-If it's completely dark, we can't use a shadow jutsu.
shikaku nara is the famous character of our clan
Good... even though you got it from Wiki but you must know the essences of our ability tech are just not to bind/trap people but also how to use the shadow properly with the use of our intelligences and strategy of course...

Now lets get your knowledge into practice

I want you to gather your chakra then begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward

*meanwhile. i begin to create several clones wich transform into karin*

Note : i Hate Karin

-love-iz-life-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-I start by gathering a large amount of chakra. When I have gathered enough chakra I send it trough my feet into my shadow. When my chakra is in my shadow I concentrate on my chakra to make it move forward. As my chakra is molded with my shadow, my shadow starts to move a little bit forward-

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-I start by gathering a large amount of chakra. When I have gathered enough chakra I send it trough my feet into my shadow. When my chakra is in my shadow I concentrate on my chakra to make it move forward. As my chakra is molded with my shadow, my shadow starts to move a little bit forward-
Move close to you and see how is your shadow.
it wasn't moved at all, gain more focus and gain more power.

try it again one more time.

-love-iz-life-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-again i started to concentrate and start by gathering an even bigger amount of chakra than before. I send my gathered chakra trough my feet into my shadow. Then, I concentrate on my shadow, my chakra and your shadow clone. I keep sending chakra into my shadow as I make moving my chakra to you shadow clone. And, finally, my shadow reaches your clone and merges with her shadow-

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-again i started to concentrate and start by gathering an even bigger amount of chakra than before. I send my gathered chakra trough my feet into my shadow. Then, I concentrate on my shadow, my chakra and your shadow clone. I keep sending chakra into my shadow as I make moving my chakra to you shadow clone. And, finally, my shadow reaches your clone and merges with her shadow-
-Get my magnifying glass and watch your shadow closely-
hummm... it move a bit... not bad, but not good enough.
now i want you to perform this hand seal -show you the Rat hand steal- then move your shadow toward karin shadow in Zig-Zag motion, when your shadow reach Karin's shadow, trap her shadow with your, make the bound and posses her shadow then you bind it causing KArin unable to move.

-love-iz-life-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-I keep concentrating and storing my chakra into my shadow. When I perform the Rat handseal, my chakra flows trough my hands to my shadow. I focus on my shadow and your clone and now my shadow moves in a zigzag motion like a snake to your clone. When my shadow reaches Karin's shadow they merge together and I seal her movements-

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-I keep concentrating and storing my chakra into my shadow. When I perform the Rat handseal, my chakra flows trough my hands to my shadow. I focus on my shadow and your clone and now my shadow moves in a zigzag motion like a snake to your clone. When my shadow reaches Karin's shadow they merge together and I seal her movements-
No sealing, don't use the sealing word, use Bind, trap, make her unable to move.
try it again one more time

-love-iz-life-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-again I concentrate and storing my chakra into my shadow. When I perform the Rat handseal, my chakra flows trough my hands to my shadow. I focus on my shadow and your clone and now my shadow moves in a zigzag motion like a snake to your clone. When my shadow reaches Karin's shadow they merge together and I bind her movements-

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-again I concentrate and storing my chakra into my shadow. When I perform the Rat handseal, my chakra flows trough my hands to my shadow. I focus on my shadow and your clone and now my shadow moves in a zigzag motion like a snake to your clone. When my shadow reaches Karin's shadow they merge together and I bind her movements-
Good, let see if you done it correctly and bind her shadow with yours and you got full possession of her shadow then she shall mimic your movement, now do some movement and Karin will mimic your movement.
do some crazy movement.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-again i concentrate on my chakra and stored enough chakra in my shadow and then I start to move my right hand index finger straight towards the nose-

You must be registered for see images
I don't see Karin mimic your move, concentrate and perform more various and don't use picture coz you wouldn't needing it in the real battle.
do it again one more time

-love-iz-life-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't see Karin mimic your move, concentrate and perform more various and don't use picture coz you wouldn't needing it in the real battle.
do it again one more time
-again i started to concentrate on my chakra and stored enoush chakra in my shadow then i started to do moonwalk while i was doing moonwalk karin mimic my move and started to do moonwalk too-

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-again i started to concentrate on my chakra and stored enoush chakra in my shadow then i started to do moonwalk while i was doing moonwalk karin mimic my move and started to do moonwalk too-
Moonwalk :sy:

it's ok though it's fair enough, Karin do a rough moon walk too, not bad young Nara.

Now go to the town and get some kunais and shurikens from the shop.., and hum... by me a Pork Ramen when you get back

- sits under a tree and close my eyes-