0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Zwei VS Sinlegend1376

-Rei's R&R.
-Unofficial
-Kai: No.
-Subs: No.
-KG's; No. O_O Count KG Techs too, like the gentle fist ones.
-No custom jutsu allowed to use.
-No Custom elements
-Killing allowed, but not towards bio.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-
-Free-form only, no jutsus, nada.

I will use Jin Kazama (Dream in signature). u.u

Fallen Colony is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. It is a weird area with flying jets and a blue sky. In a corner by a large tree trunk is a glass area, where the fighters can fall through into a library with a window. A city can be seen if one looks through the glass area. There is also a block of land tilting in the background.

Theme:

* : Me speaking.

Post ya bio, and you decide who'll go first, Sina. :P

NOTE: Do not bug me if im not replying. I might be busy with something, etc.

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito bio in sig. >_<

You make the first move. ^^

I'm defeating you this time, mastah.

Obito is wearing his normal battle gear.

I think you mean he's gonna get his ass kicked. D:
I suck. >_<​
''.....''

looking at his opponent, He begins to have his hand on his waist, and then swings his head back, giving a signal to him to attack him, and gets into a Zenkutsu dachi stance. to explain the stance, This is a long frontal stance where the weight is mostly on the front leg. It has exactly the same height as shiko-dachi, but the rear leg is completely straight at the knee and extended back. The front foot is placed frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned out 30 degrees, but never 90 degrees as seems natural to new practitioners because this precludes any forward motion. The heel of the rear foot rests on the ground. Zenkutsu-dachi is one of the most common stances in kata.

"Give up, or you're gonna get hurt."

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''.....''

looking at his opponent, He begins to have his hand on his waist, and then swings his head back, giving a signal to him to attack him, and gets into a Zenkutsu dachi stance. to explain the stance, This is a long frontal stance where the weight is mostly on the front leg. It has exactly the same height as shiko-dachi, but the rear leg is completely straight at the knee and extended back. The front foot is placed frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned out 30 degrees, but never 90 degrees as seems natural to new practitioners because this precludes any forward motion. The heel of the rear foot rests on the ground. Zenkutsu-dachi is one of the most common stances in kata.

"Give up, or you're gonna get hurt."
I thought you'd attack first, mastah. No matter. You're gonna 'retire' today. O_O

As Obito sees Jin ready his stance, he quickly runs towards him. As he's getting closer, he infuses his chakra to his legs, increasing his speed greatly. When he's in melee range, he quickly bends his right arm back. Then, he, infusing chakra in his arm, suddenly extends it forward, toward Jin's throat. When this is happening, he quickly 'throws himself in the air' - his feet are no longer on the ground and he is being 'thrown' towards Jin with his right arm extended.​

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you'd attack first, mastah. No matter. You're gonna 'retire' today. O_O

As Obito sees Jin ready his stance, he quickly runs towards him. As he's getting closer, he infuses his chakra to his legs, increasing his speed greatly. When he's in melee range, he quickly bends his right arm back. Then, he, infusing chakra in his arm, suddenly extends it forward, toward Jin's throat. When this is happening, he quickly 'throws himself in the air' - his feet are no longer on the ground and he is being 'thrown' towards Jin with his right arm extended.​
As soon as Jin sees your about to extend your arm towards his throat, he begins to swing his head to the left, doging your punch to the throat. After that, he begins to infuse chakra in his right knee, and then swings it towards to the right of your your rib cage.

"You need to fight with more class."

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as Jin sees your about to extend your arm towards his throat, he begins to swing his head to the left, doging your punch to the throat. After that, he begins to infuse chakra in his right knee, and then swings it towards to the right of your your rib cage.

"You need to fight with more class."
As he's falling, Obito quickly extends his other arm towards the ground. After Jin attempted to hit me (with his knee) and failed and once he lowered his knee, I quickly swing my legs toward his. Then I quickly get back up on my feet.​

Last edited:

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Tsunade comes flying downwards from the sky, after having jumped off of a unknown transportation, and focusing chakra into her fist she aims it for Jin. As she makes contact with Jin, he gets sent flying into the ground, due to the force a Crater forms.

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tsunade comes flying downwards from the sky, after having jumped off of a unknown transportation, and focusing chakra into her fist she aims it for Jin. As she makes contact with Jin, he gets sent flying into the ground, due to the force a Crater forms.
I'm saved. =DD

Obito quickly jumps away from Jin(Tsunade's target). He can easily dodge the attack because Tsunade was aiming at Jin, not Obito.
Da hell?

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As soon as Jin sees Tsunade about flying towards Jin, about to punch him, he begins to suddenly infuse chakra in his legs (focusing chakra takes an instant), to increase speed. He begins to bend his knees and then begins to roll away to the left, dodging your punch. He begins to quickly stand up, and as soon as he does, he begins to jump away, making it long-ranged from you and him. After that, he begins to have a smirk on his face, liking the outcome of this fight.

"You shouldn't take me too lightly."

Jin begins to turn around, seeing his old brother Dawan coming to the rescue.

MY HABIBI! =DD

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As requested I take my leave. :|
-Leaves fight-
Jin begins to look as the blond big-breasted woman takes her leave.

Power and strength are not the same thing. Until you realize that, you will never beat me.

Jin begins to turn towards his opponent, Obito again. He begins to focus raiton chakra in his body. He begins to concentrate it, and transfer it around his arms.

From 0:40.

Your sacrifice won't be in vain.
He said, with a evil smirk on his face.

He begins to bend his knees down, building momentum, and gets on a different fighting stance, awaiting for his student's attack.