Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you check the last zimmerman case then black people in the USA are nothing more then second rate human beings.
1. Black people in the USA have a lot more rights than womans in most of muslim countries, that for sure.

2. It has nothing to do with this topic.

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i am feeling that you are right, we are being dragged to an endless argument.

say anything you believe in the next post, i will not reply, you will win and we will end it there.

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it still way more common then in our western countries. Why is that? Becuase they are too much intro the religion that discriminates womans.
More common? Don't make me laugh. I'm from Saudi Arabia and you rarely see anything like rape or murders happen and when anything like that occurs, almost EVERYONE knows about it because of social media and makes a big fuss. On the other hand, I lived in Ithaca, NY (a small town) , for two years and read countless reports of women being assaulted.

A woman in Saudi Arabia or Iran cant drive a car - how can you call that extreme case where it affects half of population of said countries? Its not all about rapes, my friend. Also, its common there that woman cant choose her husband, instead male members of her family makes it for her - thats another example.
Don't talk like you know everything about the country. The issue with women driving cars is a social one, not a religious one. It's because of some people that are sticking to old social/cultural rules but that is changing. I'm against the fact that it is still against the law for them to drive as a lot of people are and hopefully soon those backwards ideas will be corrected. Also, Women aren't treated as 2nd class citizens and all the crap you make it out to be. Most households in Saudi have a driver deticated to serving the women of that household.

Also, did you know that in Saudi Arabia every citizen is given FREE education from elementary all the way to Phd? They're also given a stipend in university every month. They recently made the largest women university in the world. Are second rate citizens treated like that?

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6ari8, its good that things in your country are changing. Still, are you trying to tell me that Sharia law treats men and woman equally? I know enough about it to know that its bs.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saudi Arabian laws, fueled by the the most extremist Islamic Firqa or sect. Not long ago, a woman refused to be forced into marriage by her father and she was literally sent to Jail. Only recently they were endeavouring to put tags on women to monitor their positions on the GPS. ****ing insane.