EnDash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Form the series: why too much religion could srew up your head.

you make to many bad claims regarding muslims and the sharia law, it doesn't show you in a very good light.

for me it sounds like a curropted govermant, just like in china or in north korea. they probably suspect that norwegian woman is spying or something and they came with an excuse to keep her in their state.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you make to many bad claims regarding muslims and the sharia law, it doesn't show you in a very good light.

for me it sounds like a curropted govermant, just like in china or in north korea. they probably suspect that norwegian woman is spying or something and they came with an excuse to keep her in their state.
That is because laws over there are atrocious and only serve to set back humanity to the dark ages

Last edited:

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Where is Dubai again?
Its one of the cities in United Arab Emirates. I find it kinda funny that states like that or Saudi Arabia are official allies of USA or European countries, when in fact they are not much better than Afghanistan when it was ruled by Talibans.

But well, thats the power of gas, oil and money for you.
How talking about facts doesnt show me in a good light? I talk about facts, not something I made of.

Reactions: DeadManWonderLand

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is because laws over there are atrocious and only serve to set back humanity to the dark ages
i agree, but not only over there.
Brazil reported rape case has gone over 157% from 2009 to 2012, where many of the victims are tourists and the govermant is unable or not willing to help them.

the problem is not islam. it's corrupted govermants. they only use islam and the sharia law to forward their control. without islam they would just find another way and the proble will remain unsolved.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its one of the cities in United Arab Emirates. I find it kinda funny that states like that or Saudi Arabia are official allies of USA or European countries, when in fact they are not much better than Afghanistan when it was ruled by Talibans.

But well, thats the power of gas, oil and money for you.

How talking about facts doesnt show me in a good light? I talk about facts, not something I made of.

True but, with that being said there is a difference between extremist branches of Islam and Islam as a whole, even within Saudi Arabia.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
True but, with that being said there is a difference between extremist branches of Islam and Islam as a whole, even within Saudi Arabia.
As for Saudi Arabia, thats the state where wahhabi branch of islam is in charge, and thats one of the most extremist branches of islam. Its completely different country than Turkey.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i agree, but not only over there.
Brazil reported rape case has gone over 157% from 2009 to 2012, where many of the victims are tourists and the govermant is unable or not willing to help them.

the problem is not islam. it's corrupted govermants. they only use islam and the sharia law to forward their control. without islam they would just find another way and the proble will remain unsolved.

I know its not Islam itself i mention that in a post above however there was an episode of charlie rose i once watched where there was a debate about reflections societies cast upon themselves and others.

ultimately the point of this one woman is that regardless of individual thinking of fragmented sects within the middle east that do not live up to the standard "terrorist" or "extremist" facade the overall message emitted from that location that lingers on throughout the world is not one of peace nor understanding.

And therefore the collective countries fault as a whole

I don't mean to use the word fault in the damning way it sounded

I do not look on to the middle east as whole with disgust but,i do look at it with fustration

Last edited: