Norway killer admits massacre, claims self-defense?

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, people only fear death if they believe in an afterlife. If I had commited crimes on a level big enough to earn me life imprisonment, I would hope for death. Not fear it like a fool. I would be more scared of spending the rest of my life locked up with no free will, than being killed. Even if it was a painful death, I would still prefer that to being locked up like an animal.
Exactly. I totally agree

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I take pilates lessons. What does that make me? I based my opinion on following the situation on news since the moment it happened (mostly due to my location) and I believe I can have a bit more advanced insight on this incident in Norway (I could be wrong as well, don't get me wrong). He insisted that he would want to go to jail so he could spread more propaganda and communicate with the outside world.

Also, the way you put the death sentence is as if you were religious and believed that he'd burn in hellfire for the rest of eternity while a horned man sticks a pitchfork up his ass. I thought that religions taught you not to judge a man and be the one passing out death sentences. From the viewpoint of an atheist, all I can see from him dying is Norway killing a man and letting him free of the consequences. He may fear death for a few days but once he receives the injection, he is free from all he did.

And yes, I would pay money to keep people like him locked up to think about what they've done. He WASN'T crazy and HE NEVER CLAIMED SO. I don't think I can put it more bluntly. He will say anything he can to get to prison. I remember him claiming that it was a political coup in the past.

To me it looks as if you were sentencing a man you know nothing about to death, much like how everyone is hating Kony because someone made a video. If your concerns are as pure as you say, please go through all of the articles about him instead of the one that just tells him how he detonated a bomb in Oslo and killed handful of children afterwards.

I will reply to u once I have time, this message will be edited. Oh btw, I am not religious much but agnostic who, well perhaps leans a bit more to God. But I'll explain more later-

mas129

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that this f*cker has been given a trial astounds me and I can't watch the news while this is going on because this is their main focus and every time I see this f*cker, I feel like punching my T.V.

No, he's not a psychopath, he's a man who had a psychological break. Something bad had happened in his life within the past year or two, and he broke. A psychopath wouldn't have cried at all.

I don't know the full details but Ryuu mentioned he planned this for years, that is not a psychological break.

To the second bold, are you referring to him crying during this trial? Do you know why he shed a tear. It was while they were playing a video he made. He doesn't give a f*ck about his victims, only his ideals, he has shown no remorse whatsoever. He absolutely disgusts me!

Reactions: naruto005

benIncher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that this f*cker has been given a trial astounds me and I can't watch the news while this is going on because this is their main focus and every time I see this f*cker, I feel like punching my T.V.

I don't know the full details but Ryuu mentioned he planned this for years, that is not a psychological break.

To the second bold, are you referring to him crying during this trial? Do you know why he shed a tear. It was while they were playing a video he made. He doesn't give a f*ck about his victims, only his ideals, he has shown no remorse whatsoever. He absolutely disgusts me!
I only know what I have read. My guess is that he is a slight schizophrenic who has gone through a psychological break, and to be honest, the thing that makes me think he was a little insane is that he is still alive. Usually a spree killer will only stop when he dies, it's rare for someone like this to be captured. In his mind, he is a soldier, so the scenario is the problem here, he thinks he carrying out work for a purpose, so he will never cry. The same as a religious martyr in that aspect.

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, people only fear death if they believe in an afterlife. If I had commited crimes on a level big enough to earn me life imprisonment, I would hope for death. Not fear it like a fool. I would be more scared of spending the rest of my life locked up with no free will, than being killed. Even if it was a painful death, I would still prefer that to being locked up like an animal.
There is also suicide... And only a small percentage of life-sentance criminals commit suicide... can you explain me why?

And I take pilates lessons. What does that make me? I based my opinion on following the situation on news since the moment it happened (mostly due to my location) and I believe I can have a bit more advanced insight on this incident in Norway (I could be wrong as well, don't get me wrong). He insisted that he would want to go to jail so he could spread more propaganda and communicate with the outside world.

Also, the way you put the death sentence is as if you were religious and believed that he'd burn in hellfire for the rest of eternity while a horned man sticks a pitchfork up his ass. I thought that religions taught you not to judge a man and be the one passing out death sentences. From the viewpoint of an atheist, all I can see from him dying is Norway killing a man and letting him free of the consequences. He may fear death for a few days but once he receives the injection, he is free from all he did.

And yes, I would pay money to keep people like him locked up to think about what they've done. He WASN'T crazy and HE NEVER CLAIMED SO. I don't think I can put it more bluntly. He will say anything he can to get to prison. I remember him claiming that it was a political coup in the past.

To me it looks as if you were sentencing a man you know nothing about to death, much like how everyone is hating Kony because someone made a video. If your concerns are as pure as you say, please go through all of the articles about him instead of the one that just tells him how he detonated a bomb in Oslo and killed handful of children afterwards.
Look, if you were refearing this to me, I am an atheist as well... I just say that punishing him has no point, as punishment is suposed to cause one to regreat... Braivic or any other Braivic will never regreat what they did, so all you would do is loose your tax money to torture a useless member of society... I, on the other hand suggest to terminate his life as fitting to any failure such as him...

On the other hand, punishing him with the death penalty will give the shivers to anyone who intends to copy him... It's an other thing to know that, if they cach you, it's the end of your life, and an other thing to know that a luxury prisson awaits you, were you will get free lunches and access to multiple books... Esspecially in Norway's case, where I've heard that prissoners are treated in the best way worldwide... So, basically it's either fearing the end of your life or getting locked in a luxury hotel... oO

As I said before, I am talking about intended murder, not the first random guy that steals a piece of bread... Those people do not deserve the effort and money needed to punish them... U_U

Last edited:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look, if you were refearing this to me, I am an atheist as well... I just say that punishing him has no point, as punishment is suposed to cause one to regreat... Braivic or any other Braivic will never regreat what they did, so all you would do is loose your tax money to torture a useless member of society... I, on the other hand suggest to terminate his life as fitting to any failure such as him...

On the other hand, punishing him with the death penalty will give the shivers to anyone who intends to copy him... It's an other thing to know that, if they cach you, it's the end of your life, and an other thing to know that a luxury prisson awaits you, were you will get free lunches and access to multiple books... Esspecially in Norway's case, where I've heard that prissoners are treated in the best way worldwide... So, basically it's either fearing the end of your life or getting locked in a luxury hotel... oO

As I said before, I am talking about intended murder, not the first random guy that steals a piece of bread... Those people do not deserve the effort and money needed to punish them... U_U
Yes, we're bit soft with criminals in Scandinavia but I still don't see why you would want to kill him. He (Anders Behring Breivik) would still die a martyr's death in his ''war'' against Islam. Yes, I'd put him in a old soviet style Gulag and my dad would have him dissected so he could contribute to society before his death. I could also complain about how Charles Manson was locked up and not killed immediately. The point is that he isn't going to die and he should be sent to an asylum to prevent him from spreading his propaganda any longer.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, we're bit soft with criminals in Scandinavia but I still don't see why you would want to kill him. He (Anders Behring Breivik) would still die a martyr's death in his ''war'' against Islam. Yes, I'd put him in a old soviet style Gulag and my dad would have him dissected so he could contribute to society before his death. I could also complain about how Charles Manson was locked up and not killed immediately. The point is that he isn't going to die and he should be sent to an asylum to prevent him from spreading his propaganda any longer.
Force him to carve statues of every one of his victims.

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sorry for the late reply, I had some issues happen yesterday any-who to what you said:
I read more articles about him, you probably do have more information about the case, never said you didn't.

Also, no I'm an agnostic, I base my beliefs in what I believe is right. This man clearly, as you said, wants to spread his views and create followers. The best way to eliminate those type of ppl is to just get rid of them than having them around. What's the use and point of keeping him? he'll only try to think of ways to either escape or not regret. He doesn't regret it and would do it all over again from what he has said.
The sick thing is that he took lives of daughters/sons of many parents. I cant speak from experience since I'm not a father but to them, atheist or religious, both would want justice done and 21 years isn't enough. What there doing here is 'stupid' giving him 21 years for now and if he somehow is able to find a way to fake his guilt and make everyone believe he has changed. He'll just go back out there and BAM, kill some more. Since they said they'll give 21 year + if they find him to be dangerous by that time.
But lets not get into religious stuff since I never said I was religious at all. I only said Islam was a religion I consider. I respect both views (Heaven/Hell and nothing after death) when it comes to see what should be right or wrong for someone, never do I throw religious words to a person because I hate that type of thing but if someone does, I will not bash them or tell them off b/c it's their opinion and way they see things.
-----------
I may not know him 'personally' but he's clearly a 'bad' person who means no good to humanity. I rather see all of them rot or get thrown in the deserts to die than watch them sleep and eat everyday.
I don't care to get into the Kony deal b/c I never looked into it. I could careless, not b/c I'm heartless but because it's a different subject.​

Reactions: naruto005

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whatever the punishment, it is way to easy. They can torture him the rest of his life. Will still not make anyone feel better..

It sure is. It will also only make others see that they can easily go on a killing spree and just get a few years in jail. What they gave him isn't even a year for each person he killed. Those lives cant be brought back..I can only imagine how angry the families are. I know I would be.​
Of course i was kidding xd
I will advice you not to joke around too much when it comes to serious matters Ahmed, I really don't appreciate it. You can do it in threads of other people if you want, but don't do it on mine. You may comment if you want to give a reply on the subject, just not like this U_U
Not being rude but real.

Thank you.​

Last edited:

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the Gulag Idea, ingenius... ;) Actually, it's the only alternative to the death penalty that I see fitting for him...

His personality is forged, he won't change... He won't regreat anything he did... So, at least let him contribute to society either by being executed for paradigmatism, or contributing to society by performing dangerous works that only lowlifes like him are fit for... and of cource, the only paiment he would receve would be his life and some minimum quantity of food...

Putting him in an asylum would do no good... He is a big failure, and I don't like the idea of him getting free food and a place to stay. He should either work for those privilages or die... U_U

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will advice you not to joke around too much when it comes to serious matters Ahmed, I really don't appreciate it. You can do it in threads of other people if you want, but don't do it on mine. You may comment if you want to give a reply on the subject, just not like this U_U
Not being rude but real.

Thank you.​
You want seriousness? Who gives a fuck if he killed 67 innocent people? The Norwegian army is still killing innocent people in Afghanistan while you guys are discussing this matter, Heck the Norwegian air force took part in bombing my own country, Libya. and i personally knew a number of people of whom died during the bombardment of Tripoli and Sert... The media is just directing people's attention towards this mass killer when it helped create him when it was gathering support for their and the US's government's wars.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sorry for the late reply, I had some issues happen yesterday any-who to what you said:
I read more articles about him, you probably do have more information about the case, never said you didn't.

Also, no I'm an agnostic, I base my beliefs in what I believe is right. This man clearly, as you said, wants to spread his views and create followers. The best way to eliminate those type of ppl is to just get rid of them than having them around. What's the use and point of keeping him? he'll only try to think of ways to either escape or not regret. He doesn't regret it and would do it all over again from what he has said.
The sick thing is that he took lives of daughters/sons of many parents. I cant speak from experience since I'm not a father but to them, atheist or religious, both would want justice done and 21 years isn't enough. What there doing here is 'stupid' giving him 21 years for now and if he somehow is able to find a way to fake his guilt and make everyone believe he has changed. He'll just go back out there and BAM, kill some more. Since they said they'll give 21 year + if they find him to be dangerous by that time.
But lets not get into religious stuff since I never said I was religious at all. I only said Islam was a religion I consider. I respect both views (Heaven/Hell and nothing after death) when it comes to see what should be right or wrong for someone, never do I throw religious words to a person because I hate that type of thing but if someone does, I will not bash them or tell them off b/c it's their opinion and way they see things.
-----------
I may not know him 'personally' but he's clearly a 'bad' person who means no good to humanity. I rather see all of them rot or get thrown in the deserts to die than watch them sleep and eat everyday.
I don't care to get into the Kony deal b/c I never looked into it. I could careless, not b/c I'm heartless but because it's a different subject.​
We're getting on the same wavelength. We don't (unfortunately in some cases) believe that killing is right here in Scandinavia. And the 21 years is only a formality. They're never going to let him walk free again no matter what he does. Same with a pedophile who tortured and killed two little girls (If I remember correctly) in Finland. It's time you spend in jail before you're ''relocated'' to other place to be looked after. Thus they're not really stupid when they're giving him only 21 years. I apologize the way I was dragging religion into this conversation, for I was upset during the time.

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're getting on the same wavelength. We don't (unfortunately in some cases) believe that killing is right here in Scandinavia. And the 21 years is only a formality. They're never going to let him walk free again no matter what he does. Same with a pedophile who tortured and killed two little girls (If I remember correctly) in Finland. It's time you spend in jail before you're ''relocated'' to other place to be looked after. Thus they're not really stupid when they're giving him only 21 years. I apologize the way I was dragging religion into this conversation, for I was upset during the time.
It's alright, don't worry about it. No hard feelings :)
But yeah, I just hope they just- at least- keep him locked up forever if they cant kill him.​

You want seriousness? Who gives a fuck if he killed 67 innocent people? The Norwegian army is still killing innocent people in Afghanistan while you guys are discussing this matter, Heck the Norwegian air force took part in bombing my own country, Libya. and i personally knew a number of people of whom died during the bombardment of Tripoli and Sert... The media is just directing people's attention towards this mass killer when it helped create him when it was gathering support for their and the US's government's wars.
Now you're just being rude, I suggest you choose your words correctly.
Also if you don't "Give a f*ck" then don't bother replying. Stick to the subject or just don't spam. You want to talk about that subject then I suggest you make a thread about it.

But just to reply.
Tch, what a pity that you would say this: "Who gives a fuck if he killed 67 innocent people?" Well, all the family who lost sons/daughters do, you might not care but don't just say it so rudely. There still human lives, even if it were just one person, I would still care- but that's just me-
At least be decent, there's no need for cuss words since no one's using them​

Last edited:

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now you're just being rude, I suggest you choose your words correctly.
Also if you don't "Give a f*ck" then don't bother replying. Stick to the subject or just don't spam. You want to talk about that subject then I suggest you make a thread about it.

But just to reply.
Tch, what a pity that you would say this: "Who gives a fuck if he killed 67 innocent people?" Well, all the family who lost sons/daughters do, you might not care but don't just say it so rudely. There still human lives, even if it were just one person, I would still care- but that's just me-
At least be decent, there's no need for cuss words since no one's using them​
Meh, 67 is too close to nothing when compared to tens of thousands, It's a dark world bro where you're taught what and what not to care about.

Reactions: Escorpiius