Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurapika upon walking through the market would spot 4 people of interest. Kurapika isn't gifted with the power to sense Chakra but he could tell all 4 were ninjas with they way they walked and acted. Hmmmm

He'd pretend to be one of the merchants while listening in on their conversation. He was sure the man with the Rinnegan named Tsuna must have noticed that he was eavesdropping but the man didn't seem to care. Maybe he was really all for recruiting members. Kurapika's curiosity would get the better of him and he'd spy the map, a particular island catching his attention. No better way to tell him he wanted in on the clan than to take one of the clan designated islands and have the talk after.

Kurapika Bartholomew spawning here.

LLM

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeke spawns here

He exhales as he starts to walk around the market place. As noisy as a market place should be. He added under his breath and heads out of the market place.

LLM

Last edited:

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using this storyboard element.
• Defend your employer from Bandits. (3)

It was a perfect evening, the sun was almost setting and it's golden hue rested on the horizon giving the whole village an angelic hue. Zaheir had been travelling for days now, he barely stayed at a location for more than a few days. He was merely a wanderer, hoping to find his path in the scattered Ninja world. For someone with his arsenal, moving around was quite easy as he didn't need to worry about dangers. He had no ties nor allies, the white haired hybrid had learned to survive on his own.​
Zaheir approached a small settlement, hoping he was passing the night somewhere around before continuing his journey in the morning. He needed rest and importantly, food. Although man shall not live by bread alone, man had to survive. Zaheir strolled into the village, admiring the serene environment as the smell of peace filled the air. Downed in his traditional pitch black outfit and a long sword resting on his back, it wasn't unusual that he attracted attention from the locals. But he was used to this, shinobi really had their share of scorn from regular humans.​
Instinctively Zaheir was drawn to the center of the village where the noise signalled the presence of a market. If he was going to spend the night in this town, getting food was top priority. Keeping a friendly face and a warm mood, Zaheir strolled to towards the market. Some kids would run past him in joyful frenzy, they were playing a game of tag, he couldn't help but smile at their carefree attitude and how they were simply enjoying the moment. Memories of his childhood would flood in, he missed those years he had to be worried about nothing and all that mattered was playing tirelessly with his peers.​
The market was of considerable size but it was loud. Merchants of different origins and items positioned in their stalls, screaming at the top of their voices trying to convince folks to purchase their products. It was truly a sight to behold. It wasn't long before Zaheir found a fruit cart just right ahead of him, he approached the trader with intention of learning a bit about the village. Of course, he had to consume the juicy and red watermelons first.​
"Good day sir, how much do these blood red watermelons go for?", Zaheir teased. "Oh hi, just 2 ryos. I haven't seen you around, have I? New to these parts?"
"Well, I'm a traveler. I decided to pass the night here as it was almost nightfall and I'd rather not travel in the night. Can you cut this?"
Zaheir would hand the old man his preferred watermelon, watching in surprise as the man skillfully ridicules the big melon into parts with his knife. "Here."
"Thanks." Zaheir said as he reached for his purse for the pay.​
"Why don't you enjoy your blood red watermelons first? It's a gift, strangers are hard to come by these days. (They) keep sending the few ones that come by away."
Zaheir already took an inhuman bite of the fruit and had a mouthful when he noticed the emphasis on "they", he raised his eyebrows signalling his confusion while he vehemently chewed and swallowed his mouthful in one gulp. He turned to the man with his fruit in hand and curiosity written all over his face. " Who are they?"
The old man bursts into a short laugh and quickly stopped when he noticed Zaheir's expressionless face that he wasn't having any of that. "..well, there's this group that terrorizes the village from time to time. They have every trader pay them insane royalties daily or they scare off tourists from the village. This village thrives on those, so we're left with no choice. Hence, my surprise to see you."
"I see.." Zaheir smirked before taking another monstrous bite that alarmed the old man. "If you keep taking those bites, I'm afraid for my whole cart", the old man teased.​
The old man was funny and friendly, it made Zaheir feel welcomed. He would come to sit close the man, with another watermelon piece in hand, the old man knew he wanted a conversation, so he let him.​
"They disturb you too?" Zaheir could help but ask. The village was too calm to be dealing with such, alas it wasn't paradise as he hoped.​
"Well, sometimes they do, sometimes I'm able to get away with my old man charm. I don't count on the latter though, ever since they beat me into a pulp for delayed payment, I've always had their dues ready at all times. Even if they don't ask. You seem like you can help, I can pay you!"
Zaheir had finished six slices in no time and he was about to deep into the seventh when he noticed the old man reach hurriedly into his bag of money beneath the cart and brought out ryos. "My good Lord, they're here!"
Indeed they were. Zaheir would notice four middle aged men from afar, three with clubs in their hands while the one that seemed like the leader was sporting a blade in his scabbard. They were collecting their royalties from every trader truly, some traders would be rough handled and punched, some would even have their merchandise thrown over. This was pathetic to say the least.​
"You're not giving them anything today old man. Please, cut me another big piece, these are really nice." Zaheir said as he mindlessly continued feasting on the last piece. The old man was scared and retorted, "Please I don't want much trouble, I'm trusting you!"
"I understand, but I'm craving for more watermelons. I'll pay for this though."
In no time, the four men were in front of the old man's cart as he was cutting the melons into parts as he had done earlier. The old man was shook and was about to drop the melon and hand the men their dues. "Please don't stop cutting my melons, I'm famished." said the Hybrid, paying no attention to the group who had earlier attempted to make their presence known. From the old man's facial expression, he became very scared, scared for his life perhaps as he noticed Zaheir's statement infuriated the group leader who took a second glance at where the statement came from.​
The old man was frozen in his tracks as the leader walked around the cart to see who had spoken. Zaheir was there, unfazed, mindlessly munching on more melons. The group leader was surprised, "Who are you?" Zaheir would only look up, assess the man from head to toe and continue munching on his fruit. Infuriated and embarrassed, the group leader would slap the fruit off the white haired Hybrid's hand, screaming louder, "I AAA-SKED WHO-OOO AA-RE YOUUU!"
In a single flash, Zaheir would rise up to and instantly push the leader at his chest area forcefully with both hands, sending him backwards into the earth leaving his company awe. As soon as he fell, he would bark orders to his minions, "GET ME HIS HEAD, NNN-OOW!"
The other three reacted by lifting and pushing the old man's cart off the way, destroying the man's fruits in their wake as they charged at Zaheir in retaliation. One of them would push the old man over before hitting him a few times, causing him to fall to the earth bruised as they attempted to assault Zaheir from all sides.​
This was child's play. In one fluid motion, Zaheir would charge forwards too, delivering a swift drop kick to the first bandit's face forcing him backwards as the others clubbed down from both sides. He was obviously faster than both parties, he would swiftly move out of the club's trajectory, escaping harm as he sends a series of bone crushing right jabs to the second bandit's mid section. To finish things off, he would end the combo with an uppercut directly to the bandits chin, sending him high up into the air.​
Unfortunately, as the hybrid had been occupied with his current victim, the third bandit's club would land on the hybrid's back since he was unattended to, causing Zaheir to groan in pain and turn his attention to the new target. By now he had already left his previous victim brutally damaged as he turned to the last bandit that was able to land a blow and hurt him.​
"Come!", Zaheir teased with his right hand signalling the motion. The bandit charged, excited from dealing the first blow with hope of causing more damage only to be stopped dead in his track as Zaheir released his killing intent on him forcing him to freeze with his club raised high for a strike. He would only see gruesome ways by which Zaheir could end his life, leaving him traumatized beyond normal. In one motion, the hybrid would follow up with a couple of strong fist punches directly to the bandit's face, chest, stomach and rib cage sending him backwards with a broken nose, face and other brutally damaged body parts, though released from the killing intent and in utter pain.​
The group leader would be shocked watching his group dismantled, and in an attempt to flee, he would be stopped dead in his tracks by an angry mob of traders who chased him in fury. As a skilled weapon master, Zaheir would throw two kunai blades which travels towards the leader and lunges directly into his hips, forcing him to fall flat, unable to move and caught up by the angry mob.​
His best bet would have been to escape, but now he'd be suffering a fate worse than death. The defeated members of the group would be carted away as the villagers/traders who continued to praise the hybrid for helping out. Their fate had been sealed.​
Zaheir would run back to the old man, still bruised on the ground to help him up. "Where can I find a doctor?", Zaheir asked members of the crowd. The villagers were happy to help both Zaheir and the old man to a nearby clinic to have both their wounds patched up, not that Zaheir needed it but the old man sustained quite a handful. Even the hybrid needed rest.​

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack​
Type: Attack​
Range: Short​
Chakra cost: N/A​
Damage points: 20​
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest.​
(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry​
Chakra Cost: N/A​
Damage Points: 20​
Description: A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.​
(Sakki) - Killing Intent​
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short - Long​
Damage points: N/A​
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off​
their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others​
around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent​
is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own​
gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to​
be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a​
showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an​
overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the​
pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that​
much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on​
his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that​
one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing​
Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a​
difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the​
pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough​
to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the​
situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a​
handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is​
small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to​
pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or​
more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the​
overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles​
them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually​
weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is​
focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and​
it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more​
targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding​
the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger​
the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The​
target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind​
cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.​
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to​
target and number of targets one is focusing on​
Note: Can only be used once​
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it​
the user can't mold chakra​
(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Aerial Dance​
Type: Offensive​
Range: short - mid​
Chakra cost: 10​
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.​

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using this storyboard element.
• Defend your employer from Bandits. (3)

It was a perfect evening, the sun was almost setting and it's golden hue rested on the horizon giving the whole village an angelic hue. Zaheir had been travelling for days now, he barely stayed at a location for more than a few days. He was merely a wanderer, hoping to find his path in the scattered Ninja world. For someone with his arsenal, moving around was quite easy as he didn't need to worry about dangers. He had no ties nor allies, the white haired hybrid had learned to survive on his own.​
Zaheir approached a small settlement, hoping he was passing the night somewhere around before continuing his journey in the morning. He needed rest and importantly, food. Although man shall not live by bread alone, man had to survive. Zaheir strolled into the village, admiring the serene environment as the smell of peace filled the air. Downed in his traditional pitch black outfit and a long sword resting on his back, it wasn't unusual that he attracted attention from the locals. But he was used to this, shinobi really had their share of scorn from regular humans.​
Instinctively Zaheir was drawn to the center of the village where the noise signalled the presence of a market. If he was going to spend the night in this town, getting food was top priority. Keeping a friendly face and a warm mood, Zaheir strolled to towards the market. Some kids would run past him in joyful frenzy, they were playing a game of tag, he couldn't help but smile at their carefree attitude and how they were simply enjoying the moment. Memories of his childhood would flood in, he missed those years he had to be worried about nothing and all that mattered was playing tirelessly with his peers.​
The market was of considerable size but it was loud. Merchants of different origins and items positioned in their stalls, screaming at the top of their voices trying to convince folks to purchase their products. It was truly a sight to behold. It wasn't long before Zaheir found a fruit cart just right ahead of him, he approached the trader with intention of learning a bit about the village. Of course, he had to consume the juicy and red watermelons first.​
"Good day sir, how much do these blood red watermelons go for?", Zaheir teased. "Oh hi, just 2 ryos. I haven't seen you around, have I? New to these parts?"
"Well, I'm a traveler. I decided to pass the night here as it was almost nightfall and I'd rather not travel in the night. Can you cut this?"
Zaheir would hand the old man his preferred watermelon, watching in surprise as the man skillfully ridicules the big melon into parts with his knife. "Here."
"Thanks." Zaheir said as he reached for his purse for the pay.​
"Why don't you enjoy your blood red watermelons first? It's a gift, strangers are hard to come by these days. (They) keep sending the few ones that come by away."
Zaheir already took an inhuman bite of the fruit and had a mouthful when he noticed the emphasis on "they", he raised his eyebrows signalling his confusion while he vehemently chewed and swallowed his mouthful in one gulp. He turned to the man with his fruit in hand and curiosity written all over his face. " Who are they?"
The old man bursts into a short laugh and quickly stopped when he noticed Zaheir's expressionless face that he wasn't having any of that. "..well, there's this group that terrorizes the village from time to time. They have every trader pay them insane royalties daily or they scare off tourists from the village. This village thrives on those, so we're left with no choice. Hence, my surprise to see you."
"I see.." Zaheir smirked before taking another monstrous bite that alarmed the old man. "If you keep taking those bites, I'm afraid for my whole cart", the old man teased.​
The old man was funny and friendly, it made Zaheir feel welcomed. He would come to sit close the man, with another watermelon piece in hand, the old man knew he wanted a conversation, so he let him.​
"They disturb you too?" Zaheir could help but ask. The village was too calm to be dealing with such, alas it wasn't paradise as he hoped.​
"Well, sometimes they do, sometimes I'm able to get away with my old man charm. I don't count on the latter though, ever since they beat me into a pulp for delayed payment, I've always had their dues ready at all times. Even if they don't ask. You seem like you can help, I can pay you!"
Zaheir had finished six slices in no time and he was about to deep into the seventh when he noticed the old man reach hurriedly into his bag of money beneath the cart and brought out ryos. "My good Lord, they're here!"
Indeed they were. Zaheir would notice four middle aged men from afar, three with clubs in their hands while the one that seemed like the leader was sporting a blade in his scabbard. They were collecting their royalties from every trader truly, some traders would be rough handled and punched, some would even have their merchandise thrown over. This was pathetic to say the least.​
"You're not giving them anything today old man. Please, cut me another big piece, these are really nice." Zaheir said as he mindlessly continued feasting on the last piece. The old man was scared and retorted, "Please I don't want much trouble, I'm trusting you!"
"I understand, but I'm craving for more watermelons. I'll pay for this though."
In no time, the four men were in front of the old man's cart as he was cutting the melons into parts as he had done earlier. The old man was shook and was about to drop the melon and hand the men their dues. "Please don't stop cutting my melons, I'm famished." said the Hybrid, paying no attention to the group who had earlier attempted to make their presence known. From the old man's facial expression, he became very scared, scared for his life perhaps as he noticed Zaheir's statement infuriated the group leader who took a second glance at where the statement came from.​
The old man was frozen in his tracks as the leader walked around the cart to see who had spoken. Zaheir was there, unfazed, mindlessly munching on more melons. The group leader was surprised, "Who are you?" Zaheir would only look up, assess the man from head to toe and continue munching on his fruit. Infuriated and embarrassed, the group leader would slap the fruit off the white haired Hybrid's hand, screaming louder, "I AAA-SKED WHO-OOO AA-RE YOUUU!"
In a single flash, Zaheir would rise up to and instantly push the leader at his chest area forcefully with both hands, sending him backwards into the earth leaving his company awe. As soon as he fell, he would bark orders to his minions, "GET ME HIS HEAD, NNN-OOW!"
The other three reacted by lifting and pushing the old man's cart off the way, destroying the man's fruits in their wake as they charged at Zaheir in retaliation. One of them would push the old man over before hitting him a few times, causing him to fall to the earth bruised as they attempted to assault Zaheir from all sides.​
This was child's play. In one fluid motion, Zaheir would charge forwards too, delivering a swift drop kick to the first bandit's face forcing him backwards as the others clubbed down from both sides. He was obviously faster than both parties, he would swiftly move out of the club's trajectory, escaping harm as he sends a series of bone crushing right jabs to the second bandit's mid section. To finish things off, he would end the combo with an uppercut directly to the bandits chin, sending him high up into the air.​
Unfortunately, as the hybrid had been occupied with his current victim, the third bandit's club would land on the hybrid's back since he was unattended to, causing Zaheir to groan in pain and turn his attention to the new target. By now he had already left his previous victim brutally damaged as he turned to the last bandit that was able to land a blow and hurt him.​
"Come!", Zaheir teased with his right hand signalling the motion. The bandit charged, excited from dealing the first blow with hope of causing more damage only to be stopped dead in his track as Zaheir released his killing intent on him forcing him to freeze with his club raised high for a strike. He would only see gruesome ways by which Zaheir could end his life, leaving him traumatized beyond normal. In one motion, the hybrid would follow up with a couple of strong fist punches directly to the bandit's face, chest, stomach and rib cage sending him backwards with a broken nose, face and other brutally damaged body parts, though released from the killing intent and in utter pain.​
The group leader would be shocked watching his group dismantled, and in an attempt to flee, he would be stopped dead in his tracks by an angry mob of traders who chased him in fury. As a skilled weapon master, Zaheir would throw two kunai blades which travels towards the leader and lunges directly into his hips, forcing him to fall flat, unable to move and caught up by the angry mob.​
His best bet would have been to escape, but now he'd be suffering a fate worse than death. The defeated members of the group would be carted away as the villagers/traders who continued to praise the hybrid for helping out. Their fate had been sealed.​
Zaheir would run back to the old man, still bruised on the ground to help him up. "Where can I find a doctor?", Zaheir asked members of the crowd. The villagers were happy to help both Zaheir and the old man to a nearby clinic to have both their wounds patched up, not that Zaheir needed it but the old man sustained quite a handful. Even the hybrid needed rest.​

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack​
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest.​
(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry​
Chakra Cost: N/A​
Damage Points: 20​
Description: A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.​
(Sakki) - Killing Intent​
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short - Long​
Damage points: N/A​
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off​
their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others​
around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent​
is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own​
gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to​
be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a​
showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an​
overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the​
pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that​
much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on​
his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that​
one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing​
Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a​
difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the​
pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough​
to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the​
situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a​
handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is​
small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to​
pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or​
more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the​
overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles​
them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually​
weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is​
focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and​
it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more​
targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding​
the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger​
the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The​
target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind​
cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.​
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to​
target and number of targets one is focusing on​
Note: Can only be used once​
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it​
the user can't mold chakra​
(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Aerial Dance​
Type: Offensive​
Range: short - mid​
Chakra cost: 10​
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.​
After a long time searching around and asking the locales, he was able to pinpoint the foreigner and would approach him at once
Hey there

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Arriving to the north western island; Mirabelle and Isabella finally reached their destination. Mirabelle would give a yawn after getting off the boat and stretching. The ladies would arrive to the marketplace area as they started to look at all the items on display. While she’s been to the island a few times, this was the first time she’s seeing some of the strange items here. “Welcome welcome! It’s so good to see such lovely ladies!” one of the marketplace keepers introduced himself. Mirabelle would get a warm smile as she bowed to him and started to look through. “Please don’t look at those, why not try one of these new items we recently got in stock! Unique items, plenty to spare but one of a kind!” the man said showing some of the artifacts on the table. “What are these?” she asked, as the man smirked. “Void Infused Artifacts missy! We’ve only recently started selling them but the demand is crazy! Why not buy one and try it out?” he said. Mirabelle eyeballed the items and then the shop keep, but hearing the word void did cause her brow to raise. “And who started selling these items? Any clue?” she asked but the shopkeeper shrugged. “Beats me, my employer just told me to sell em, so yea…” he said in a very sketchy tone. Mirabelle’s eyes narrowed as she looked at Isabella. “I guess we can pick these up…” she said looking. “I’ll take these” she confirmed to him, as she took out her purse which was in the shape of a small kitty cat.
You must be registered for see images

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/south-west-kinai-island-146.756159/post-22071705
Relinquishing control over Isabella.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella stretched her arms after the long travelling. She noticed Mirabelle looking over some new weapons, and decided to approach. They were interesting, and after they had collected some money from different missions, she decided that these weapons would be beneficial to her. Picking up a few, she bartered with the sellsman until he lowered the asking price.

Yet she was still disappointed for not finding any artifact that would enable her to breathe underwater. Near the market, she went over to the noticeboard and found some information about a seller near the Lightning Country.

Mirabelle, I think what I'm looking for can only be found with this man, Alucard. I think we need to pay him a visit.
What do you think?

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
After purchasing her items, Mirabelle would hear Isabella mention the name Alucard. It did ring a bell actually, though she didn’t know he was still alive. She would pause and turn to Isabella with a raised brow. “You do know that man is a wanted criminal right? Not only that, he’s a defect from my village…it’s not exactly going to be a pleasant reunion…” she taking the Void Infused Items and placing them into her bag. She would take out a small bingo book and presented the current bounties on Alucard’s head. “See? Are you after the bounty or just whatever he’s selling…can kill to birds with one stone” she said putting the book away. It was honestly the maiden’s choice but going back to the frosty Lightning Mountains would be a nice trip…at least not before they will attempt to dive into the ocean’s floor.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After purchasing her items, Mirabelle would hear Isabella mention the name Alucard. It did ring a bell actually, though she didn’t know he was still alive. She would pause and turn to Isabella with a raised brow. “You do know that man is a wanted criminal right? Not only that, he’s a defect from my village…it’s not exactly going to be a pleasant reunion…” she taking the Void Infused Items and placing them into her bag. She would take out a small bingo book and presented the current bounties on Alucard’s head. “See? Are you after the bounty or just whatever he’s selling…can kill to birds with one stone” she said putting the book away. It was honestly the maiden’s choice but going back to the frosty Lightning Mountains would be a nice trip…at least not before they will attempt to dive into the ocean’s floor.
Hum... I don't think you've ever told me where you're from though? I wasn't thinking of getting his bounty, once you start dealing in the black market you kinda don't want to start killing the merchants, bad business. I'd have to see if it made sense or not.

She said, going out of the market onto a little bay area, where she lowered herself onto the piers and performed a few handseals, drawing blood from her thumb. Touching the water, a massive box jellyfish, black and crimson in color, appeared in the surface, it's floater above the water line. She stepped onto the cuboza and rested atop it, like a huge beanie bag mixed with a water/air mattress.

So I think we should just go as customers, not enemies.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hmm…perhaps.” Mirabelle would say as she bite her thumb and made a few set of hand seals. Immediately a basic thunderbird would appear directly underneath her. The two would take to the skies, as its majestic wings crackled with natural lightning. She’ll personally deal with Alucard another day…maybe. It’s really not her concern at the moment, considering she was a exiled for now. Oh well, food for thought.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the start of a mission using the following elements:
-Search the town for information regarding the Jinchuuriki

Slowly walking into town, Strix had noticed that there had been barricades and fortifications built along the outskirts of the town with checkpoints leading into the town itself. Though the land itself shares with several other towns on the island, it was still fairly isolated from the rest of the world, only being reachable from sea or air.
"Taking no risks, I guess..."
Throwing her hood up, Strix looked to make her way to the checkpoint, disguised as a elderly woman on a pilgrimage. Reaching the checkpoint, she could see that there a few town guards posted at this checkpoint then more on the walls themselves, various vantage points overlooking below. Stepping forward, a rough commanding voice called out barking orders for the line to move forward and soon enough Strix was at the front of the queue.
The man looked over her as Strix put on the act, clicking her tongue and clinging to her walking stick staff, the Captain asking her what business she had. Putting on her best whispy voice, she slowly spoke with a dried out voice.
"Im here just stopping by, getting some supplies from the town. I will be making a pilgrimage to one of the local islands where I was born."
The guard hesitated looking like he was about to ask for more details about her journey, before just pausing then shaking his head.
"Fine, come on through, just make sure to be inside before sundown" and he waved her through. Strix pulled up her hood once again covering her face is it turned into a twisted confused look. A strange caution to give to visitors upon entering, had there been some trouble enough to cause a curfew?

Passing through the gates, the town was a marvellous combination of stonework and timber on the oceanfront, docks and shipyards stretching along the coast while the mist covered most of the mountains in the distance. Slowly shuffling on till she was out of view from the checkpoint and the guards on the walls, Strix surveyed the town looking for points of interest, making notes of where she may get some information. The obvious one was the taverns, this town had a few on the dock front, taking advantage of the often coming and going ships. Another point would be the market, always a great place for gossip and sharing stories, most of the time a story had some truth to it. Lastly there would probably be some black market or some underground seedy scene where criminals and those beyond the law would trade. Tapping her bag, she decided her first port of call would be the merchant, looking to stock up on supplies and see what was on offer. Making her way, a particular shop stood out half the size of the others, called Quirky Collections. Passing through the door, a small bell jingled as she entered, with an elderly old man in a dark purple and navy outfit standing behind the counter. Welcoming her to the shop, Strix quietly moved about grabbing food and scrolls as supplies till she saw a few unique items on sale that claimed to be 'cursed'. Picking up the feathered and toothed necklace, she also collected the sapphire jeweled silver ring and as she held them, felt a strange aura radiate from the items. Taking them over to the counter, she pulled out a bag, and started counting the ryo.

You best be careful with these items, I found them, washed up on the shore when I was bringing my boat in. Give me strange vibes cleaning them and putting them out.

They washed up on shore? Seems strange to find items like these on a shore, specifically crafted...

Indeed, but we have had strange items washing up on shore more often lately. Lots of strange things happening lately.

Oh really? Such as what? Any caution for a little old lady?

Well, its hard to explain but it feels like the waters around here have some curse on them. Strange items washing ashore, boats going missing and the fog getting thicker...

Is this because of the fall of Last Bastion? Thats not too far from here right?

Perhaps, but this started happening a while after the Fall. We always had misty waters, but lately something strange happens in the mist. I avoid it if I can.

The captain at the gate cautioned me to be inside before nightfall...

Yes, we have heard tales of people walking out into the ocean and simply disappearing.

Well, Ill make sure that Im inside before the sun goes down, thank you for your help and advice.

He thanked her for the patronage before going out back to restock the supplies, as Strix walked outside. It seemed that events have been happening within the Archipelago, but there was no hint they were related or connected to the Three Tails, though it was a start at least to find out more about the islands. Moving onwards and finding a room for the night, Strix went to a local tavern to take a room for the night, which would also provide a chance to listen to locals drink and chatter about whatever was going on. Surely that something strange going on would be the talk of the town, though Strix was more focused on finding the Three Tails than solving some strange mysterious fog and shipwrecked treasures.

Slowly night came and there was chatter below the floors as Strix heard a rumble of patrons drinking and eating, local population catching up and relaxing after their day. Slinking her way downstairs making sure to keep a low profile, Strix chose a dark corner by the window, dimly lit but close enough that she could hear a majority of the chatter within the tavern. Clicking the device in her ear, Strix tuned the hearing tool to the frequencies within the tavern listening to various conversations taking part, 5-6 of them around in small groups.

So anyway we made a decent haul before we had to leave, didnt want to get caught out on the sea after dark...
Aye, sometimes better to just take a smaller catch rather than staying out
Aye...

Soooo, whens the wedding? You guys need to start organizing it soon!
Aha, I know, its just hard at the moment with everything going on, plus I dont know where would be free...

Mary can you please go get some more Bronze Ale for that group over there?
Sure Taki, let me just wipe this table.

Do you think we will have to go back out there again?
I mean did you see the size of the shadow!?
I couldnt see it but the wave it made rocket the boat something crazy!

The fog was so thick though how do you know it wasnt just rocks?

Her ears perked up as Strix sat forward, was this something of note, potentially a creature attacking the ships? adjusting her tool, she focused on the conversation it looked like 4 sailors were having.

Argh well see thats what I thought, but on all our maps there shouldn't be a reef or rock near by, closest land would be Hoku island, you know the one.
Yeah the abandoned one right?
Yeah anyway, the fog was getting so much thicker around there, we couldn't even see to the end of the boat. Something then knocked the boat, and we thought we hit a reef, so we rushed to the side to see which one it was on, and there I saw it, a dark shape that swam under the water, big, round and something with 3 tentacles.
3 tentacles? You sure it wasn't a giant squid creature or something?
I thought that myself till I saw its body, huge round, and bigger than the ship. You ever seen one of them squid with a belly fatter than this tavern?

Arg..

Strix could feel her heart beating faster, a possible link to a creature that had been seen around a nearby island. Not much to go on, but it seemed to be following, causing or attracted to the mist that surrounds these islands. She listened in to hear if there was any more details to gather. Carefully eyeing the sailors, she watched their movements, and as one of then craned his neck to see if anyone was watching them, Strix shrunk down in her chair, making herself smaller and trying to blend into the shadows. Satisfied that everyone was entertaining their own guests, the sailor went back to his conversation. Adjusting her tool once again, she focused in on the group that was of interest to her and intently listened.

You reckon it was protecting the island?
I dunno, but I suppose that island would make a perfect place for it to live. No one that lives there, and a huge island to yourself, sounds like a paradise for me.
Aye
Aye
Did ya hear though, Ol Captain Brown reckons he saw people on the island still. He was sailing by, you know how he like to take shortcuts, he went close to the island and saw someone standing on the shore!

He's telling you stories Johnny, that island been abandoned for years now. Nobody been living there.

It was interesting, several loose connections for Strix to investigate. If she was to find more information on this island, she would need to do some more reconnaissance. Picking up her back and sneaking along the back wall, Strix moved back up to her room to go over the information she overheard, along with the plan she was going to come up with.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks start of missions:

-Search for information on the jinchuuriki
-Secure passage to the island

Waking in the morning, Strix prepared her bags and pouches to explore the town once more. Her goal was to find this Captain Brown and ask him to take her to the island where he saw the human on the island that was supposedly cursed. If Strix's hunch was right this could be a lead on the Three Tails beast and possibly a lead on who the Jinchuuriki was. Thinking back to the last night, Strix took note of the uniforms and the crest that the sailors had. They had what looks like some sort of eagle in front of a wheel, what ever the logo represented it meant nothing to Strix but it was her key to finding the ship and crew that had Captain Brown. Pulling her hood up once more, Strix slinked out of her room and exited the tavern looking for the docks by the coast, spying many ships pulled in and floating gently in the breeze. Walking slightly down the alley then jumping to the roof of the tavern, Strix looked towards the dockyard to count how many ships there were, getting an estimate from what she could see of about 9 ships littered along the coast. About to jump and make her way over the rooftops, Madara's words echoed through her head.
Slipping back down to the alley, Strix began walking towards the docks, blending in to the crowd to hide in plain sight. Akatsuki had to move through the shadows and as much as she would love to find this Bijuu quickly, patience and preparation were key, as likely the fight would be a tough challenge for her. Getting closer to the docks she could start to see the flags and sails of the ships in the dockyard and she began to survey for the badge she remembered. The closer she got the more detail she could see, the first 4 ships not having the right banner, the 5th being close but not accurate, 6th had no banner at all, but finally looking towards the 7th ship, she saw the same bird and wheel that she saw on the patches of the men in the tavern. A larger ship, looking more like a merchant ship than a transport or warship, several cargo nets were on deck, sailors preparing to sail for the day. Walking towards the ship she had targeted, Strix paused wondering what the best method of approach would be.

Forming a Rat seal, Strix would form a blast of wind within her hand and timing it with the waves on shore, make a massive gust of wind come from the sea's direction, emulating a storming coming in. Barrels were blown over, nets began to threated to be blown away and the boats in the port rocked back and forth from the waves caught with the wind.

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.

Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

Strix took advantage of the confusion and chaos to channel chakra to her feet and run along the water to the stern, climbing up its back to enter through the window. The correct choice, it looked like Strix had entered the captains quarters with the maps and bedding looking a lot more regal than what the average crew member would make. On top of this, a fancy coat stood hanging on a hook of the door, too rich for a first mate or quartermaster to afford. Thankfully the captain hadn't been in the room, which lead Strix to investigate a little more before she prepared to meet the captain. Looking down at the maps she could see courses charted along the Water Archipelago, ports and towns marked for deliveries, and strangely one island that just had one large X over it. Written in fancy calligraphy Strix could make out the words "Hokurikudō Island", potentially a no go zone. Strix recalled the sailors mentioning a Hoku island, was that the slang for the island? It couldnt be a stretch to imagine.
Moving back to sit in the captains chair as the table, Strix pulled out her tarot cards and began shuffling them drawing out cards for a reading. As she did, the door swung open and a large muscular man, with a bushy blonde beard and swept back hair entered the room.

You must be registered for see images

The captain eyed her suspiciously, shutting the door behind him leaving just the two of them in the room while commotion outside sounded like it was slowly dying down as the sailors gathered up the barrels and equipment's.

Im guessing that you were the one to cause that strange updraft, Ive sailed enough to know when a breeze is unnatural.

With a coy smile Strix nodded and drew the first card flipping it over. The Moon; Illusions, fear, anxiety, intuition. Reversed for the captain, Release of fear, repressed emotion and inner confusion.

With a soft calm voice, she spoke almost whispering.
Tell me about Hokurikudo Island, why do the sailors avoid it?

The captain chuckled as he drew his coat from the door and moved to his desk standing opposite from Strix and looking down at the map.

Hmph well I'm not surprised you havent heard of it, the amount of suspicion sailors have and how word gets around with loose lips. They say that a monster dwells on the island, some sailors claiming to have seen it, other saying its just shapes in the mist, but plenty of shipwrecks around the island cant hurt the myth.

So theres a myth about the island? Do you believe the stories?

The captain strode over to his drinks cabinet and poured an amber liquid before responding.

A few months ago a thick fog covered the island, thicker than the normal Archipelago fog that covers the entire area. The island had always been a stop for sailors heading towards the Lightning Mountains but suddenly ships were either not reaching the Lightning mountains on not coming home from there. Confirming with the ports in the Lightning mountains, they had left, but never arrived so something had been happening along the route. Several scouting ships had searched and we found that the island itself had a thick fog covering it, too thick to navigate through, with ship wrecks poking out the water. The problem is, there's no rock formations or reefs to sink a ship, and relatively the weather had been tame for the voyages.

Taking a swig of his drink he turned back towards Strix.

Something had been sinking those ships that got too close to the island. Several ships reported seeing shadows under the water, massive, bigger than their own ships, but with the fog, its hard to tell what it was. Bigger than any creature you've seen, and powerful too. Some sailors been saying that massive waves come from the island pushing their ships away. Pretty impossible for waves to come from an island.... Though Im guessing theres something about that island youre interested in.

His sense as a captain and intuition was not to be dismissed, he had a sharp intellect and keen ability to pick up on subtle details. Any other situation, Strix would consider sending him to Madara. Drawing out another card, The Hierophant reversed; Wisdom, Beliefs and institutions for Strix and personal believes, freedom and challenging the status quo for the Captain.

I believe I know what this creature is, and I intend to go after it. Now that I have more concrete information on where it is and what it is, that will be my destination. I imagine that there would be quite a big reward or bounty for stopping this creature right? I have no interest in the reward, but I do need passage. Take me there and you can claim the reward.

A small twitch appeared at the corner of the Captains mouth, the promise of a large reward would be tempting for any sailor, the question is did the danger outweigh the reward. After a moment of considering it, he shook his head.

No, I wont risk my crew and my ship on someone I havent met, despite how strong you think you are, this creature, whatever it is, is too powerful for anyone to take down alone.

For the first time a scowl appeared on Strix' face as she stood up the sheer force of her standing despite her diminutive figure shaking the room causing the captain to drop his glass. Looking at the captain straight in the eyes, Strix focused her words.

You have been the only ship that has been close enough to the island and survived, that is good enough for me. You will take me to that island and you will get your reward.

Throwing down the last card, Death came out; Endings, transition and transformations for Strix while Resistance to change and inner purging's for the captain. Despite not knowing what the cards meant, and Strix not explaining them, seeing the image of death on a card as this woman stood, rocking the massive ship, feeling the entire room shake, was enough to sink any determination or courage he had. Closing his eye and nodding his head, he swallowed slowly.

W- We set sail tomorrow at dawn.

Strix' face turn to a coy smile once more, as her needs had been met. She had more information on the 3 tails, confirming it sounded like it had been found at this island, and now she had passage as well. placing her hands behind her back and subtlety clutching a smoke bomb she let out a cackle as she detonated the smoke bomb in her hand filling the entire room with smoke. Having memorized her position and the window, Strix jumped backwards out of the window into the waters before. A cold blanket wrapped around her as her clothes clung to her body, but Strix would swim underwater to avoid any detection and make her way back through to the town, towards her room in the Tarvern.