Lytes

Legendary
Kin
609💸
Kumi
723💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurapika upon walking through the market would spot 4 people of interest. Kurapika isn't gifted with the power to sense Chakra but he could tell all 4 were ninjas with they way they walked and acted. Hmmmm

He'd pretend to be one of the merchants while listening in on their conversation. He was sure the man with the Rinnegan named Tsuna must have noticed that he was eavesdropping but the man didn't seem to care. Maybe he was really all for recruiting members. Kurapika's curiosity would get the better of him and he'd spy the map, a particular island catching his attention. No better way to tell him he wanted in on the clan than to take one of the clan designated islands and have the talk after.

Kurapika Bartholomew spawning here.

LLM

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeke spawns here

He exhales as he starts to walk around the market place. As noisy as a market place should be. He added under his breath and heads out of the market place.

LLM

Last edited:

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
527💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using this storyboard element.
• Defend your employer from Bandits. (3)

It was a perfect evening, the sun was almost setting and it's golden hue rested on the horizon giving the whole village an angelic hue. Zaheir had been travelling for days now, he barely stayed at a location for more than a few days. He was merely a wanderer, hoping to find his path in the scattered Ninja world. For someone with his arsenal, moving around was quite easy as he didn't need to worry about dangers. He had no ties nor allies, the white haired hybrid had learned to survive on his own.​
Zaheir approached a small settlement, hoping he was passing the night somewhere around before continuing his journey in the morning. He needed rest and importantly, food. Although man shall not live by bread alone, man had to survive. Zaheir strolled into the village, admiring the serene environment as the smell of peace filled the air. Downed in his traditional pitch black outfit and a long sword resting on his back, it wasn't unusual that he attracted attention from the locals. But he was used to this, shinobi really had their share of scorn from regular humans.​
Instinctively Zaheir was drawn to the center of the village where the noise signalled the presence of a market. If he was going to spend the night in this town, getting food was top priority. Keeping a friendly face and a warm mood, Zaheir strolled to towards the market. Some kids would run past him in joyful frenzy, they were playing a game of tag, he couldn't help but smile at their carefree attitude and how they were simply enjoying the moment. Memories of his childhood would flood in, he missed those years he had to be worried about nothing and all that mattered was playing tirelessly with his peers.​
The market was of considerable size but it was loud. Merchants of different origins and items positioned in their stalls, screaming at the top of their voices trying to convince folks to purchase their products. It was truly a sight to behold. It wasn't long before Zaheir found a fruit cart just right ahead of him, he approached the trader with intention of learning a bit about the village. Of course, he had to consume the juicy and red watermelons first.​
"Good day sir, how much do these blood red watermelons go for?", Zaheir teased. "Oh hi, just 2 ryos. I haven't seen you around, have I? New to these parts?"
"Well, I'm a traveler. I decided to pass the night here as it was almost nightfall and I'd rather not travel in the night. Can you cut this?"
Zaheir would hand the old man his preferred watermelon, watching in surprise as the man skillfully ridicules the big melon into parts with his knife. "Here."
"Thanks." Zaheir said as he reached for his purse for the pay.​
"Why don't you enjoy your blood red watermelons first? It's a gift, strangers are hard to come by these days. (They) keep sending the few ones that come by away."
Zaheir already took an inhuman bite of the fruit and had a mouthful when he noticed the emphasis on "they", he raised his eyebrows signalling his confusion while he vehemently chewed and swallowed his mouthful in one gulp. He turned to the man with his fruit in hand and curiosity written all over his face. " Who are they?"
The old man bursts into a short laugh and quickly stopped when he noticed Zaheir's expressionless face that he wasn't having any of that. "..well, there's this group that terrorizes the village from time to time. They have every trader pay them insane royalties daily or they scare off tourists from the village. This village thrives on those, so we're left with no choice. Hence, my surprise to see you."
"I see.." Zaheir smirked before taking another monstrous bite that alarmed the old man. "If you keep taking those bites, I'm afraid for my whole cart", the old man teased.​
The old man was funny and friendly, it made Zaheir feel welcomed. He would come to sit close the man, with another watermelon piece in hand, the old man knew he wanted a conversation, so he let him.​
"They disturb you too?" Zaheir could help but ask. The village was too calm to be dealing with such, alas it wasn't paradise as he hoped.​
"Well, sometimes they do, sometimes I'm able to get away with my old man charm. I don't count on the latter though, ever since they beat me into a pulp for delayed payment, I've always had their dues ready at all times. Even if they don't ask. You seem like you can help, I can pay you!"
Zaheir had finished six slices in no time and he was about to deep into the seventh when he noticed the old man reach hurriedly into his bag of money beneath the cart and brought out ryos. "My good Lord, they're here!"
Indeed they were. Zaheir would notice four middle aged men from afar, three with clubs in their hands while the one that seemed like the leader was sporting a blade in his scabbard. They were collecting their royalties from every trader truly, some traders would be rough handled and punched, some would even have their merchandise thrown over. This was pathetic to say the least.​
"You're not giving them anything today old man. Please, cut me another big piece, these are really nice." Zaheir said as he mindlessly continued feasting on the last piece. The old man was scared and retorted, "Please I don't want much trouble, I'm trusting you!"
"I understand, but I'm craving for more watermelons. I'll pay for this though."
In no time, the four men were in front of the old man's cart as he was cutting the melons into parts as he had done earlier. The old man was shook and was about to drop the melon and hand the men their dues. "Please don't stop cutting my melons, I'm famished." said the Hybrid, paying no attention to the group who had earlier attempted to make their presence known. From the old man's facial expression, he became very scared, scared for his life perhaps as he noticed Zaheir's statement infuriated the group leader who took a second glance at where the statement came from.​
The old man was frozen in his tracks as the leader walked around the cart to see who had spoken. Zaheir was there, unfazed, mindlessly munching on more melons. The group leader was surprised, "Who are you?" Zaheir would only look up, assess the man from head to toe and continue munching on his fruit. Infuriated and embarrassed, the group leader would slap the fruit off the white haired Hybrid's hand, screaming louder, "I AAA-SKED WHO-OOO AA-RE YOUUU!"
In a single flash, Zaheir would rise up to and instantly push the leader at his chest area forcefully with both hands, sending him backwards into the earth leaving his company awe. As soon as he fell, he would bark orders to his minions, "GET ME HIS HEAD, NNN-OOW!"
The other three reacted by lifting and pushing the old man's cart off the way, destroying the man's fruits in their wake as they charged at Zaheir in retaliation. One of them would push the old man over before hitting him a few times, causing him to fall to the earth bruised as they attempted to assault Zaheir from all sides.​
This was child's play. In one fluid motion, Zaheir would charge forwards too, delivering a swift drop kick to the first bandit's face forcing him backwards as the others clubbed down from both sides. He was obviously faster than both parties, he would swiftly move out of the club's trajectory, escaping harm as he sends a series of bone crushing right jabs to the second bandit's mid section. To finish things off, he would end the combo with an uppercut directly to the bandits chin, sending him high up into the air.​
Unfortunately, as the hybrid had been occupied with his current victim, the third bandit's club would land on the hybrid's back since he was unattended to, causing Zaheir to groan in pain and turn his attention to the new target. By now he had already left his previous victim brutally damaged as he turned to the last bandit that was able to land a blow and hurt him.​
"Come!", Zaheir teased with his right hand signalling the motion. The bandit charged, excited from dealing the first blow with hope of causing more damage only to be stopped dead in his track as Zaheir released his killing intent on him forcing him to freeze with his club raised high for a strike. He would only see gruesome ways by which Zaheir could end his life, leaving him traumatized beyond normal. In one motion, the hybrid would follow up with a couple of strong fist punches directly to the bandit's face, chest, stomach and rib cage sending him backwards with a broken nose, face and other brutally damaged body parts, though released from the killing intent and in utter pain.​
The group leader would be shocked watching his group dismantled, and in an attempt to flee, he would be stopped dead in his tracks by an angry mob of traders who chased him in fury. As a skilled weapon master, Zaheir would throw two kunai blades which travels towards the leader and lunges directly into his hips, forcing him to fall flat, unable to move and caught up by the angry mob.​
His best bet would have been to escape, but now he'd be suffering a fate worse than death. The defeated members of the group would be carted away as the villagers/traders who continued to praise the hybrid for helping out. Their fate had been sealed.​
Zaheir would run back to the old man, still bruised on the ground to help him up. "Where can I find a doctor?", Zaheir asked members of the crowd. The villagers were happy to help both Zaheir and the old man to a nearby clinic to have both their wounds patched up, not that Zaheir needed it but the old man sustained quite a handful. Even the hybrid needed rest.​

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack​
Type: Attack​
Range: Short​
Chakra cost: N/A​
Damage points: 20​
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest.​
(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry​
Chakra Cost: N/A​
Damage Points: 20​
Description: A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.​
(Sakki) - Killing Intent​
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short - Long​
Damage points: N/A​
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off​
their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others​
around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent​
is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own​
gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to​
be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a​
showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an​
overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the​
pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that​
much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on​
his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that​
one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing​
Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a​
difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the​
pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough​
to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the​
situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a​
handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is​
small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to​
pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or​
more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the​
overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles​
them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually​
weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is​
focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and​
it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more​
targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding​
the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger​
the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The​
target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind​
cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.​
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to​
target and number of targets one is focusing on​
Note: Can only be used once​
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it​
the user can't mold chakra​
(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Aerial Dance​
Type: Offensive​
Range: short - mid​
Chakra cost: 10​
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.​

Twilight

Elite
Kin
781💸
Kumi
2,764💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using this storyboard element.
• Defend your employer from Bandits. (3)

It was a perfect evening, the sun was almost setting and it's golden hue rested on the horizon giving the whole village an angelic hue. Zaheir had been travelling for days now, he barely stayed at a location for more than a few days. He was merely a wanderer, hoping to find his path in the scattered Ninja world. For someone with his arsenal, moving around was quite easy as he didn't need to worry about dangers. He had no ties nor allies, the white haired hybrid had learned to survive on his own.​
Zaheir approached a small settlement, hoping he was passing the night somewhere around before continuing his journey in the morning. He needed rest and importantly, food. Although man shall not live by bread alone, man had to survive. Zaheir strolled into the village, admiring the serene environment as the smell of peace filled the air. Downed in his traditional pitch black outfit and a long sword resting on his back, it wasn't unusual that he attracted attention from the locals. But he was used to this, shinobi really had their share of scorn from regular humans.​
Instinctively Zaheir was drawn to the center of the village where the noise signalled the presence of a market. If he was going to spend the night in this town, getting food was top priority. Keeping a friendly face and a warm mood, Zaheir strolled to towards the market. Some kids would run past him in joyful frenzy, they were playing a game of tag, he couldn't help but smile at their carefree attitude and how they were simply enjoying the moment. Memories of his childhood would flood in, he missed those years he had to be worried about nothing and all that mattered was playing tirelessly with his peers.​
The market was of considerable size but it was loud. Merchants of different origins and items positioned in their stalls, screaming at the top of their voices trying to convince folks to purchase their products. It was truly a sight to behold. It wasn't long before Zaheir found a fruit cart just right ahead of him, he approached the trader with intention of learning a bit about the village. Of course, he had to consume the juicy and red watermelons first.​
"Good day sir, how much do these blood red watermelons go for?", Zaheir teased. "Oh hi, just 2 ryos. I haven't seen you around, have I? New to these parts?"
"Well, I'm a traveler. I decided to pass the night here as it was almost nightfall and I'd rather not travel in the night. Can you cut this?"
Zaheir would hand the old man his preferred watermelon, watching in surprise as the man skillfully ridicules the big melon into parts with his knife. "Here."
"Thanks." Zaheir said as he reached for his purse for the pay.​
"Why don't you enjoy your blood red watermelons first? It's a gift, strangers are hard to come by these days. (They) keep sending the few ones that come by away."
Zaheir already took an inhuman bite of the fruit and had a mouthful when he noticed the emphasis on "they", he raised his eyebrows signalling his confusion while he vehemently chewed and swallowed his mouthful in one gulp. He turned to the man with his fruit in hand and curiosity written all over his face. " Who are they?"
The old man bursts into a short laugh and quickly stopped when he noticed Zaheir's expressionless face that he wasn't having any of that. "..well, there's this group that terrorizes the village from time to time. They have every trader pay them insane royalties daily or they scare off tourists from the village. This village thrives on those, so we're left with no choice. Hence, my surprise to see you."
"I see.." Zaheir smirked before taking another monstrous bite that alarmed the old man. "If you keep taking those bites, I'm afraid for my whole cart", the old man teased.​
The old man was funny and friendly, it made Zaheir feel welcomed. He would come to sit close the man, with another watermelon piece in hand, the old man knew he wanted a conversation, so he let him.​
"They disturb you too?" Zaheir could help but ask. The village was too calm to be dealing with such, alas it wasn't paradise as he hoped.​
"Well, sometimes they do, sometimes I'm able to get away with my old man charm. I don't count on the latter though, ever since they beat me into a pulp for delayed payment, I've always had their dues ready at all times. Even if they don't ask. You seem like you can help, I can pay you!"
Zaheir had finished six slices in no time and he was about to deep into the seventh when he noticed the old man reach hurriedly into his bag of money beneath the cart and brought out ryos. "My good Lord, they're here!"
Indeed they were. Zaheir would notice four middle aged men from afar, three with clubs in their hands while the one that seemed like the leader was sporting a blade in his scabbard. They were collecting their royalties from every trader truly, some traders would be rough handled and punched, some would even have their merchandise thrown over. This was pathetic to say the least.​
"You're not giving them anything today old man. Please, cut me another big piece, these are really nice." Zaheir said as he mindlessly continued feasting on the last piece. The old man was scared and retorted, "Please I don't want much trouble, I'm trusting you!"
"I understand, but I'm craving for more watermelons. I'll pay for this though."
In no time, the four men were in front of the old man's cart as he was cutting the melons into parts as he had done earlier. The old man was shook and was about to drop the melon and hand the men their dues. "Please don't stop cutting my melons, I'm famished." said the Hybrid, paying no attention to the group who had earlier attempted to make their presence known. From the old man's facial expression, he became very scared, scared for his life perhaps as he noticed Zaheir's statement infuriated the group leader who took a second glance at where the statement came from.​
The old man was frozen in his tracks as the leader walked around the cart to see who had spoken. Zaheir was there, unfazed, mindlessly munching on more melons. The group leader was surprised, "Who are you?" Zaheir would only look up, assess the man from head to toe and continue munching on his fruit. Infuriated and embarrassed, the group leader would slap the fruit off the white haired Hybrid's hand, screaming louder, "I AAA-SKED WHO-OOO AA-RE YOUUU!"
In a single flash, Zaheir would rise up to and instantly push the leader at his chest area forcefully with both hands, sending him backwards into the earth leaving his company awe. As soon as he fell, he would bark orders to his minions, "GET ME HIS HEAD, NNN-OOW!"
The other three reacted by lifting and pushing the old man's cart off the way, destroying the man's fruits in their wake as they charged at Zaheir in retaliation. One of them would push the old man over before hitting him a few times, causing him to fall to the earth bruised as they attempted to assault Zaheir from all sides.​
This was child's play. In one fluid motion, Zaheir would charge forwards too, delivering a swift drop kick to the first bandit's face forcing him backwards as the others clubbed down from both sides. He was obviously faster than both parties, he would swiftly move out of the club's trajectory, escaping harm as he sends a series of bone crushing right jabs to the second bandit's mid section. To finish things off, he would end the combo with an uppercut directly to the bandits chin, sending him high up into the air.​
Unfortunately, as the hybrid had been occupied with his current victim, the third bandit's club would land on the hybrid's back since he was unattended to, causing Zaheir to groan in pain and turn his attention to the new target. By now he had already left his previous victim brutally damaged as he turned to the last bandit that was able to land a blow and hurt him.​
"Come!", Zaheir teased with his right hand signalling the motion. The bandit charged, excited from dealing the first blow with hope of causing more damage only to be stopped dead in his track as Zaheir released his killing intent on him forcing him to freeze with his club raised high for a strike. He would only see gruesome ways by which Zaheir could end his life, leaving him traumatized beyond normal. In one motion, the hybrid would follow up with a couple of strong fist punches directly to the bandit's face, chest, stomach and rib cage sending him backwards with a broken nose, face and other brutally damaged body parts, though released from the killing intent and in utter pain.​
The group leader would be shocked watching his group dismantled, and in an attempt to flee, he would be stopped dead in his tracks by an angry mob of traders who chased him in fury. As a skilled weapon master, Zaheir would throw two kunai blades which travels towards the leader and lunges directly into his hips, forcing him to fall flat, unable to move and caught up by the angry mob.​
His best bet would have been to escape, but now he'd be suffering a fate worse than death. The defeated members of the group would be carted away as the villagers/traders who continued to praise the hybrid for helping out. Their fate had been sealed.​
Zaheir would run back to the old man, still bruised on the ground to help him up. "Where can I find a doctor?", Zaheir asked members of the crowd. The villagers were happy to help both Zaheir and the old man to a nearby clinic to have both their wounds patched up, not that Zaheir needed it but the old man sustained quite a handful. Even the hybrid needed rest.​

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack​
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest.​
(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry​
Chakra Cost: N/A​
Damage Points: 20​
Description: A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.​
(Sakki) - Killing Intent​
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short - Long​
Damage points: N/A​
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off​
their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others​
around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent​
is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own​
gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to​
be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a​
showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an​
overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the​
pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that​
much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on​
his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that​
one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing​
Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a​
difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the​
pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough​
to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the​
situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a​
handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is​
small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to​
pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or​
more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the​
overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles​
them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually​
weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is​
focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and​
it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more​
targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding​
the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger​
the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The​
target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind​
cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.​
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to​
target and number of targets one is focusing on​
Note: Can only be used once​
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it​
the user can't mold chakra​
(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Aerial Dance​
Type: Offensive​
Range: short - mid​
Chakra cost: 10​
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.​
After a long time searching around and asking the locales, he was able to pinpoint the foreigner and would approach him at once
Hey there