Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna laughed at the reply. He could see the doubt in the man's eyes.

"You gain what you want... you reap what you sow... feel free to go on your way... but the offer is there... well the invitation is there... i'll leave it with you.."

With that he smiled and made to walk away to see how the man would react.
A lot of thoughts rushed through Spectra's mind in a matter of seconds as he would then come to a firm conclusion before speaking up

Wait........ I will join your clan if you would still have me

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boa, catches a glimpse of a man in the market place whose is not interested in her which made her catch her eye for him and goes to the man and asks:
"Warawa Boa, who might you be sir?"
Tsuna didn't realise he was being spoken to until the guy at the stall nudged him and told him. He turned around seeing the woman from before.

"Oh, i'm Tsunayoshi Sawada of New Dawn, you can call me Tsuna. What's up?"

A lot of thoughts rushed through Spectra's mind in a matter of seconds as he would then come to a firm conclusion before speaking up

Wait........ I will join your clan if you would still have me
Tsuna turned back to the first guy he'd spoken to.

"Of course. Welcome to new dawn. We can head over to the main land soon, just need to finish up a couple of things here if that's alright?"

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna didn't realise he was being spoken to until the guy at the stall nudged him and told him. He turned around seeing the woman from before.

"Of course. Welcome to new dawn. We can head over to the main land soon, just need to finish up a couple of things here if that's alright?"
I'm good with that, I'm not done looking around yet too

He said in response as he would then stroll around the market but keeping an eye on Tsuna so he'd catch him when he's about to leave and join him

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Boa, certainly understands that this is no ordinary man. Boa replies instantly

"New dawn, eh? is that where you are from?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm good with that, I'm not done looking around yet too

He said in response as he would then stroll around the market but keeping an eye on Tsuna so he'd catch him when he's about to leave and join him
"Sounds good to me, welcome aboard. If we lose each other, head south from here to the next landmark over. You will find the man town for the clan."

Boa, certainly understands that this is no ordinary man. Boa replies instantly

"New dawn, eh? is that where you are from?"
"Not quite. I'm from a time long since past.... New Dawn is the clan i'm part of. One looking to unique these lands and help the people during this pandemic..."

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Sounds good to me, welcome aboard. If we lose each other, head south from here to the next landmark over. You will find the man town for the clan."

"Not quite. I'm from a time long since past.... New Dawn is the clan i'm part of. One looking to unique these lands and help the people during this pandemic..."
Noted

Spectra said as he wandered off into the distance

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack spawns here.
While wandering around the market Jack overheard two people talking about a clan and helping people, he walks over to them Hello, I'm Jack and I kinda heard you talk about a clan, still taking more members? Jack asked with a smile on his face.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna looked a bit confused for a moment, scratching the back of his head.

"Erm... sure.... i don't see why not...."

"Two people in one day, the clan just tripled in size haha...."
Jack spawns here.
While wandering around the market Jack overheard two people talking about a clan and helping people, he walks over to them Hello, I'm Jack and I kinda heard you talk about a clan, still taking more members? Jack asked with a smile on his face.
"Joining a clan? I mean that would be nice too, but I meant that I would like to go on and help you guys out haha:"
Boa notices someone else comes up to them and looks at him to see who he his.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Joining a clan? I mean that would be nice too, but I meant that I would like to go on and help you guys out haha:"
"Erm.... sure... i guess... that's the same thing? ... Women... "

Jack spawns here.
Tsuna noticed the guy in blue.

"Hello Jack. I'm Tsuna. Well it seems.... well yeah... i'm the leader of New Dawn, a clan that resides in these parts. You're more than welcome to join us... the more the merrier...

But... what do all of you want in the process? WHat are your goals?"

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Hello Jack. I'm Tsuna. Well it seems.... well yeah... i'm the leader of New Dawn, a clan that resides in these parts. You're more than welcome to join us... the more the merrier...

Boa, nodded her head to what Tsuna with a smile as she feels accepted somewhere. She then notices Tsuna being talking to the guy in blue whose name is Jack and responds to the question Tsuna asked.
"Well my goal is to write my journey along with friends and leave my mark in this world"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boa, nodded her head to what Tsuna with a smile as she feels accepted somewhere. She then notices Tsuna being talking to the guy in blue whose name is Jack and responds to the question Tsuna asked.
"Well my goal is to write my journey along with friends and leave my mark in this world"
Tsuna smiled.

"Well, maybe we can do that together. Welcome to the clan"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Happy to be here, what's on the agenda right now?"
"Well to be honest, we are just stablising the lands. It seems like constant threats on all fronts. There are two lands to the east, two small islands that were next. I mean, you're free to go claim the lands in the clan's name? Here lemme find the map"

With that Tsuna pulls out the map outlining the lands that need claiming for Boa.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well to be honest, we are just stablising the lands. It seems like constant threats on all fronts. There are two lands to the east, two small islands that were next. I mean, you're free to go claim the lands in the clan's name? Here lemme find the map"

With that Tsuna pulls out the map outlining the lands that need claiming for Boa.
Boa looks into the map Tsuna pulls out eagerly understanding that she has a new adventure now.
"Ah I see, I could help you with that, anywhere else that you are heading off to?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boa looks into the map Tsuna pulls out eagerly understanding that she has a new adventure now.
"Ah I see, I could help you with that, anywhere else that you are heading off to?"
"So many questions. To be honest, you all just arrived and decided to join. I didn't think much further ahead. For now i'ma head home, get some rest. You're free to join me or you can go claim those lands. I'm easy either way. Anyway, i'll catch you all later on... take it easy.."

LLM

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"So many questions. To be honest, you all just arrived and decided to join. I didn't think much further ahead. For now i'ma head home, get some rest. You're free to join me or you can go claim those lands. I'm easy either way. Anyway, i'll catch you all later on... take it easy.."

LLM
"I'll go around on wander around then, and clam those lands for the clans. See you around Tsuna, It was nice meeting you!"
LLM

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack acknowledges the woman but says nothing to her.

Jack nods, then starts scratching his chin i'd like power, and my own land too, I assume this would be easier to get if I work with you guys Jack replies after thinking for a while, all he actually wanted was his own I've castle where he could have fun all day, he continues to listen on to the conversation without saying anything but nodding here and there.

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

LLM
Spectra sees him leaving and quickly follows

LLM