Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having not found anything within his price range. Enma had to take some time to rest, as he was beginning the feel slightly ill.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Tsuna arrives with all his creations and paths and finds somewhere to rest. He's too ill to do anything relating to the current arc and events right now so chilling here was the best bet.

Note: The Old rona hitting hard so i'm just dumping my bio here where it's no issues so i can just rest. Wont be interacting with anyone. Thanks for your understanding.

• Sad
Reactions: Hazure

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
His clones failing, hades, on top his spider, returned to Tobusekai to finish his mission. The whole while gathering senjutsu

-resetting everything from the check-

2350-117=2233

LLM 144-145-136-210-211-212-213

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the announcement had come through and from his best Tsuna got the news of the event. How could he trust those who had just removed Hibari from this world. He couldn't but they say they had a cure? Could he trust them? Either way he needed to confront those in charge. He needed answers. He would head over that way.

Travel Itinerary: 144 - 138 - 134 - 002 -001 - 262 - 068 -067

138 - 11pm - 12am
134 - 12am - 1am
002 - 1am - 2am
001 - 2am - 3am
262 - 3am - 4am
068 - 4am - 5am
067 Arrives at 6am 07/04/2020

Tsuna takes his sword, gives one to his creation, one to each of his remaining paths and they set off to the event.

LLM

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having heard the news of this tournament with the prize of a cure. Enma decides to head to the location advertised, having seen the pigment of his skin changing to a reddish color, he was had growing concerns for what could be happening in the world.

Travel Itinerary: 144 - 139 - 134 - 002 -001 - 262 - 068 -067

139 - 9:30am - 10:30am
134 - 10:30am - 11:30am
002 - 11:30am - 12:30pm
001 - 12:30pm - 1:30pm
262 - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
068 - 2:30pm - 3:30pm
067 - Arrives at 3:30pm 8/4/2020

Leaving Landmark

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Mandos stood within reach of his goal, he received a message. A message which was about a cure to the disease that had spread across the world and ravaged everything in its path. It was quite simple, Mandos turned around, heading towards the desired location as to find out more about this so called cure.

Travel Itinerary: 144 - 138 - 134 - 002 -001 - 262 - 068 -067

138 - 5pm - 6pm
134 - 6pm - 7pm
002 - 7pm - 8pm
001 - 8pm - 9pm
262 - 9pm - 10pm
068 - 10pm - 11pm
067 Arrives at 11pm 08/04/2020

- Leaving Landmark

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Tsuna arrives in the market, looking for supplies while he was here, to help the clan in these dark times. He found a stall full of scrolls where a particular one took his interest. He tried to bargain with the price to no avail, but eventually bought it.

( Suna ta-jō no Kensetsu ) - The Construction of Sunomata Castle, 7500, ( 1 available )

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spectra(scorch in SIG) wanders around the market place taking in the beautiful scenery as he cautiously moved about

Ooc: spawning my bio here
Tsuna was walking around the market place when he saw the unique individual arrive in his black attire. With his Yin/Yang sensory he could feel this was no normal person. He couldn't help but be intrigued. He made his way over to the individual hold out his hand for a hand shake...

"Hello, my name is Tsuna, who might you be?"

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna was walking around the market place when he saw the unique individual arrive in his black attire. With his Yin/Yang sensory he could feel this was no normal person. He couldn't help but be intrigued. He made his way over to the individual hold out his hand for a hand shake...

"Hello, my name is Tsuna, who might you be?"
He was wandering around the marketplace when a man suddenly approached him and shook his hand... This was rather awkward but Spectra would play along as the man wasted no time to introduce himself, Spectra would follow suit

You can call me Spectra, how can I be of assistance?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was wandering around the marketplace when a man suddenly approached him and shook his hand... This was rather awkward but Spectra would play along as the man wasted no time to introduce himself, Spectra would follow suit

You can call me Spectra, how can I be of assistance?
"I can tell you're strong. I can sense it and see it with my eyes (rinnegan). To find a strong individual such as yourself in these parts is rare i must be honest. What are your goals? What are you around here for? Maybe i can be of assistance?"

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I can tell you're strong. I can sense it and see it with my eyes (rinnegan). To find a strong individual such as yourself in these parts is rare i must be honest. What are your goals? What are you around here for? Maybe i can be of assistance?"
The man's words were quite flattering but Spectra wasn't one to fall to whining easily but something he said took him aback the moment the man mentioned goals Spectra would be plunged in thoughts as he thought about what had happened to him up until now and every experience that molded him before he became what he currently is before he'd snap out of it and respond to the questions

Goals? I have none, I'm just roaming the world till something claims my life, I just happened to wander into this market and I decided to have a good view before heading to the next place the wind takes me

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The man's words were quite flattering but Spectra wasn't one to fall to whining easily but something he said took him aback the moment the man mentioned goals Spectra would be plunged in thoughts as he thought about what had happened to him up until now and every experience that molded him before he became what he currently is before he'd snap out of it and respond to the questions

Goals? I have none, I'm just roaming the world till something claims my life, I just happened to wander into this market and I decided to have a good view before heading to the next place the wind takes me
Tsuna remained quiet for a while long, pondering for a moment.

"Why wait for your life to be claimed? Why not make something of it? Something worth remembering. Why not join me, my clan... and help build up these lands?"

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna remained quiet for a while long, pondering for a moment.

"Why wait for your life to be claimed? Why not make something of it? Something worth remembering. Why not join me, my clan... and help build up these lands?"
Spectra was confused why the man suddenly took interest in him, he didn't see himself as outstanding or extraordinary in anyway but the man was right, being remembered was something worth living for

Your clan? What do I stand to gain if I join this clan of yours?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spectra was confused why the man suddenly took interest in him, he didn't see himself as outstanding or extraordinary in anyway but the man was right, being remembered was something worth living for

Your clan? What do I stand to gain if I join this clan of yours?
Tsuna laughed at the reply. He could see the doubt in the man's eyes.

"You gain what you want... you reap what you sow... feel free to go on your way... but the offer is there... well the invitation is there... i'll leave it with you.."

With that he smiled and made to walk away to see how the man would react.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boa spawns here.
She arrives at the North West Kinai Island from her sailings to write her own journey and leave her mark in the Ninja World. She moves around the market place to find anything interesting happening while being cautious about any shady things that might happen. She walks around being stared by the other citizens in the market place looking at how beautiful she looks.
But that's already common to her as she takes pride in her beauty and keeps walking forward.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boa spawns here.
She arrives at the North West Kinai Island from her sailings to write her own journey and leave her mark in the Ninja World. She moves around the market place to find anything interesting happening while being cautious about any shady things that might happen. She walks around being stared by the other citizens in the market place looking at how beautiful she looks.
But that's already common to her as she takes pride in her beauty and keeps walking forward.
Tsuna stops the see the woman walking around, clearly prideful of herself as men fell head over heals for her. Though Tsuna had no interest. He simply went back to browsing the market place....

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna stops the see the woman walking around, clearly prideful of herself as men fell head over heals for her. Though Tsuna had no interest. He simply went back to browsing the market place....
Boa, catches a glimpse of a man in the market place whose is not interested in her which made her catch her eye for him and goes to the man and asks:
"Warawa Boa, who might you be sir?"