Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah the american government has finally gotten the balls to try to censor the internet by passing a bill that makes cyber bullying a crim its called the Megan Miear cyber bully prevention act or something like that so what do you guys think about this

ts a bill that formed because some girl named megan meier shot herself cause of a flame she got online

NOOOOOOOOOOO what are we going to do if the BAT boy comes again :D

So what do you think about this is it possible

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
We must flame Anthony!!!! It's our constitutional right as the 34rd ammendment
(All citizens have to right to generate ill will towards other cyber net members.[i.e. flaming, bullying, cussing, etc. and any acts of that nature]Citizens should retain the ability to forcibly make unjust beliefs and have weird moral beliefs about what people should do while online)

lol for anyone who didnt get it, that ammendment was a joke:p

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yea, sum people need to be flamed for them to understand what they are doing is not relevant to the thread they are in or so they will learn the rules. When people are flamed, they try to do better for fear of being flamed agian.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I refer you to this which contradicts the act that you are referring to and I believe that this right has been around alot longer and won't be getting changed anytime soon ;)

Kitty

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So? Itz still mean. I have a ? How many of you haz flamed Kimi_hita? If the ppl you discribed need 2 b flamed, she's 1 of dem, have u flamed her?

Crystal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
We must flame Anthony!!!! It's our constitutional right as the 34rd ammendment
(All citizens have to right to generate ill will towards other cyber net members.[i.e. flaming, bullying, cussing, etc. and any acts of that nature]Citizens should retain the ability to forcibly make unjust beliefs and have weird moral beliefs about what people should do while online)

lol for anyone who didnt get it, that ammendment was a joke:p
lol nice i thought it was real for a sec :D
So? Itz still mean. I have a ? How many of you haz flamed Kimi_hita? If the ppl you discribed need 2 b flamed, she's 1 of dem, have u flamed her?
But it still hurts o_o begin bully because i use get bully all the time because i use to be the new girl that was always shy...:eek: :D
Yea BAT is a pain but he hard learnin promblem... just imagine how he feels!!

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol nice i thought it was real for a sec :D

But it still hurts o_o begin bully because i use get bully all the time because i use to be the new girl that was always shy...:eek: :D
LOL you dont actually believe that he had the the problem that he said he had cmon who would say to a stranger AM A RETARD you get my point

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how true his disabilities are, it seems f**cked up for someone to lie about being disabled, but it's entirely possible, some people are just like that, if such was the case, then ATB was a classic example of a "Troll" and deserved everything he got.

And if it was true, then yes, maybe it was a little harsh, but he was given warning's and he knew how people felt about what he was doing, and rather than apologizing, he continued to do so, and even considered it *revenge*, again, he brought it on himself.