Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- Kakashi (war arc)
You must be registered for see images

Even with just 1 MS, I believe Kakashi would be a terrible match-up for Hashirama as his wood structures don't provide protection like Susanoo and is left vulnerable outside of it, add to that that ocular jutsus like Kamui are the fastest kind of jutsus as they only require a thought, unlike regular ninjutsu that require hand seals and body movement. Like the majority of Hashirama's skills. Which means that Hashirama shouldn't be able to react.

Chances are Hashirama won't have the chance to do anything before he is warped, and it gets worse if Kakashi is under the influence of Kurama's cloak, even his Buddha Statue might get warped.

2- Obito

Physical attacks are ineffective against Obito, so it doesn't matter how much raw power Hashirama has as he can't touch him. He will go through his wood structures and with a single touch send him to the Kamui dimension and Hashirama has no space-time ninjutsu to counter.

3- EMS Sasuke

Hashirama has no absorption abilities or protective cloaks, which are basically the only answers to Amaterasu. It also can't be evaded as he has to evade Sasuke's line of sight, and Hashirama isn't fast enough to do that either, as even god tier characters aren't above Sasuke's EMS precognition. It would only require Sasuke to sight Hashirama to set him on fire. His usage of Amaterasu is superior to Itachi not only because he can manipulate its shape but also because he is able to make surprise fast attacks with it that even sensor type ninjas such as BM Minato, Tobirama, SM Naruto, and alive Madara cannot predict.
So6P Obito and Naruto in KCM (who can sense intent) were the only ones who could predict it.

A surprise Amaterasu attack from Sasuke, even if Hashirama doesn't get killed by it instantaneously, would keep him busy with the pain it inflicts long enough for Sasuke to land a finishing blow.

Not just Amaterasu, but I believe also that a surprise Kirin attack from above like the ones he pulled off against Naruto and Urashiki, could also be lethal for Hashirama.

4- Shisui and Danzo

Kotoamatsukami doesn't require eye contact and the victim can't break out of it because they wouldn't even realize that they're under a genjutsu in the first place. So, neither experience nor raw power can help you avoid it. Hashirama would be a victim to it just like any other.

5- Mu

His ability to become invisible would make Hashirama unable to tag him, this would allow him to attack from a blind spot and annihilate Hashirama with one Particle Style attack. Though Hashirama may be able to tag him without seeing him with an AOE attack, so this one is arguable.

6- BSM Naruto

BSM Naruto is a candidate in my opinion because Hashirama lacks long range attacks. The Buddha statue and the Human wood fight using fists. If Naruto keeps distance (which would've made Madara win in my opinion) and fired massive numbers of Odama Rasenshurikens from afar, he may have a shot at winning.

Rasenshurikens and Madara's Majestic Attire Susanoo attacks are pretty similar too.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that Hashirama can break Tsukuyomi with will power since he have strong psychical energy. Maybe thats why Madara's genjutsu didnt work on him
Hey ~ Angel, I'm sowwy ~ for the late ~ ! X'D < 3 !

Uhm, actually, I'd say that Madara never actually utilized the illusory magic against his eternal rival, doe ~ ! I mean, wouldn't it be stated or indicated in some fashion if he did ?

Supplementally, I'd like to say that, the former likes fighting actual battles in contrast to battle simulations, created with illusory magic, actually ~ !

I'd like to hear your opinion on this ! < 3 !

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey ~ Angel, I'm sowwy ~ for the late ~ ! X'D < 3 !

Uhm, actually, I'd say that Madara never actually utilized the illusory magic against his eternal rival, doe ~ ! I mean, wouldn't it be stated or indicated in some fashion if he did ?

Supplementally, I'd like to say that, the former likes fighting actual battles in contrast to battle simulations, created with illusory magic, actually ~ !

I'd like to hear your opinion on this ! < 3 !
Maybe. but he used genjutsu on Raikage so i doubt that Madara never tried to use genjutsu on Hashirama