5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 375"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 375 Discussion and 376 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 375 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 376

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I somehow feel that there should be at least one noble, who is a traitor to the traitors, just because there are too many people with respect towards Rai. In the end, everyone apologised before dying.

Claudia Tradio reminds me a bit of Wednesday Adams:

Lagus showing a bit of his plan, "returning as promised". I wonder what does he really want to do, any ideas? Perhaps rule in Lord´s stead?

Also, how long is it that we have seen the kids? I kind of miss them.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I somehow feel that there should be at least one noble, who is a traitor to the traitors, just because there are too many people with respect towards Rai. In the end, everyone apologised before dying.

Claudia Tradio reminds me a bit of Wednesday Adams:

Lagus showing a bit of his plan, "returning as promised". I wonder what does he really want to do, any ideas? Perhaps rule in Lord´s stead?

Also, how long is it that we have seen the kids? I kind of miss them.
Well Lukedonia can use a traitor to traitors but Rai might have to propose her. >_> She looked like she wanted more attention that he was giving. Serious communication issues due to Rai's status and Rai's own habit of keeping aloof.

Yes it didn't occur to me before but you are probably right about Lagus. He might be wishing to take over the seat of lord just as the current werewolf Lord. I was more occupied with the fact how lax Nobles are. They let his family stay in Lukedonia? Too peaceful indeed. Or did they not know of his involvement with Union all this time?