5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 373"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 373 Discussion and 374 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 373 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 374

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter.

I can't wait to see Rai beat their asses and send them crying like the *****es they are for killing Rajak like that, and Rajak died like a true hero. Reminded me of a Jiraiya a bit lol..

Though I do fear for Rai when it comes to using his power, it's the inevitable. I'm tired of these villains too, they are extremely cocky. Time for the Nobles to strike fear and show them what loyalty means.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to see Frankenstein in action-and see if he himself has improved since last time or not...Though we should get some other fights before Rai and Frankenstein reach Lukedonia.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just smell a set up here by the trombell guy i think that's his name i forgot
Crombell certainly is playing around. I think he knows well where Muzaka goes and that he would alert the Noblesse. If nothing else to \he will see the action between three powerful sides- mutant rebel nobles, werewolves and nobles and weakening the union as well as nobles. Either would do for him- he seems like aiming for the top himself.

If he figured out who Frankenstein is - he would certainly want him to experiment and study along with his lab and data collected in last 800 years.