Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read, what's Mnahaw, Nolbesse?
I have reason to believe my connection to Google has been severed and might be for months.
Without such power I require the most advanced assistance.
Here is a review:

Anyone in for LunarkXFrankenstein?XD
I wanted to see more M-21, guy is quiet a beast and I thought he can pretty much fight on equal terms with the modified werewolves.
I wanna see Seira fight as well, but I doubt if she will get a chance, I think either Muzaka or Lunark gang will arrive soon and will confront them head-on or stop them at least.xD
The NB Frankstein has been rooting for that ship since forever..

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll assume you're talking about this ?

I really hope that it won't come to the moment where they'll have to cancel the show >_>
Yes that one. Nah, I have faith in the artist, he will just need a couple more months to recover. On the bright side the author will have much time on his hands to think more about where he wantsd to go with the plot and make the manhwa again as interesting as it was.

Right now what Noblesse lacks is the mystery that once surrounded the nobles, Rai and Frankenstein.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am now wondering in the difficulty of both Kentas and Lunark against Frankenstein. I think they should be able to pull it off... probably.

Also, Muzaka is a pretty cool guy, but battlelusted Frankie still takes the spot. Even Karias seems interested in Frankenstein´s battle style, I almost forgot that he didn´t see him fight yet.

I really missed the series, nice to have it back again.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am now wondering in the difficulty of both Kentas and Lunark against Frankenstein. I think they should be able to pull it off... probably.

Also, Muzaka is a pretty cool guy, but battlelusted Frankie still takes the spot. Even Karias seems interested in Frankenstein´s battle style, I almost forgot that he didn´t see him fight yet.

I really missed the series, nice to have it back again.
Muzaka just spilled the beans- about Frankenstein's ID to Kenta and even about his contract with Noblesse. Something I don't think Frenki had tried to draw upon yet. I doubt Lunark will be able to keep it to her anymore after there is another witness. Though rest of the union may not be any wiser unless the werewolf lord decides to share info...

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damnit author, let Frank fight! I almost got my wish but got denied twice.

Also, what is Muzaka talking about, Frank having that strength even before his contract with Rai? So the contract only gives him longevity? Or have we not seen him "in his final form" yet?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damnit author, let Frank fight! I almost got my wish but got denied twice.

Also, what is Muzaka talking about, Frank having that strength even before his contract with Rai? So the contract only gives him longevity? Or have we not seen him "in his final form" yet?
I always thought that he didn't use his contract with Rai to his advantage so far so fine by me. :D

He had the power and that crazy GF before he met Rai. Besides, Frankenstein tries to fight himself instead of letting him participate if possible. Rai noticed that Franki still didn't have full control over his weapon to which he didn't reply much and still was working on it. .So he was possibly not trying to use this contract for better control over his soul weapon either. Not surprising seeing Rai's source of power is his own life force.

And this gives Author a good chance to power up the 'butler' in some upscale fight later on when the most OP villains come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.