Airbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Rai was stronger- since Muzaka was trying to go for a kill even this time around seemingly picking the fight up from where he left last time. Rai was hurt and ended up sleeping for 820 years because he wasn't retaliating but only trying to stop the werewolf lord.

So Yuri put two and two together and now knows ID of Noblesse.. Crombell kept asking Franky if he was the one till last time. I guess he purposely lead the rogue werewolves after nobles to figure out who Noblesse was as well as test him( r hi and Muzaka both) out. I wonder when Muzaka decides he has had enough of Crombell or he will never...:/
I always thought that rai only stopped or contained muzaka, never really going for the kill. I agree.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not much happened in this chapter. Only thing I can comment on is Tao's and Takeo's new design. It's like "dark fur" Lol. I wish the manifestation of dark spear on them is more than that.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much happened in this chapter. Only thing I can comment on is Tao's and Takeo's new design. It's like "dark fur" Lol. I wish the manifestation of dark spear on them is more than that.
Rael seems to have progressed the most in his own way. He is getting responsible just by being around Rei and friends. It would be interesting to see his reaction in Tao and company is the back up he is going to get. ^^

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Grui is male after all. Quite a confusing design.

Rael got owned big time and Regis' addition won't help either. Where the hell is this island though? It better be close to Franken's otherwise only a random appearance will save them.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Grui is male after all. Quite a confusing design.

Rael got owned big time and Regis' addition won't help either. Where the hell is this island though? It better be close to Franken's otherwise only a random appearance will save them.
Aren't the three other three RK member coming bearing the new found piece of toy? Though I hope writers recover from their writer's block soon. The manga seem to be suffering lately ever since the illness and breaks. or maybe that I have caught up with the manga and now it seems slow despite being weekly..

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aren't the three other three RK member coming bearing the new found piece of toy? Though I hope writers recover from their writer's block soon. The manga seem to be suffering lately ever since the illness and breaks. or maybe that I have caught up with the manga and now it seems slow despite being weekly..
It has lost the pace it once had. After the return of Muzaka things have been very still. Practically nothing happened so no wonder it feels slow even though we get a new chapter every week. Some isolated moments tried to spark some interest but nothing happened pretty much except much talking, much training many feels and not enough explanation. In a manga where none of the good guys dies and the majority of the characters aren't that deep, I think they need to introduce more villains and make the overall situation either more dangerous or mysterious for it to be interesting (humor is always good too). Let's hope they managed to find their way again.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dat Regis, so badass u-u though for some reason he should be much stronger than other family leaders if he wants to stand a chance against werewolves who are supposedly stronger than the ones Karias fought :| maybe he'll just stall 'em for Raizel to come and beat them up or something

Airbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat Regis, so badass u-u though for some reason he should be much stronger than other family leaders if he wants to stand a chance against werewolves who are supposedly stronger than the ones Karias fought :| maybe he'll just stall 'em for Raizel to come and beat them up or something
Agreed. If he beats even one of them then that's saying something about his power up. He probably won't though and I think muzaka is going to follow rai and then wreck the werewolves.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Regis won't win even with the power up. He just got the soul weapon so he won't last too much.

I bet Muzaka is going to come alongside Rai, Rai will try to vaquish the two werewolves but Muzaka will interfere stating that he should do this since he should punish the ones that are members of his race or something.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter is out? I thought they went on a break again when I heard about health problems last week so I didn't check.

*Disappear to see what all this noise is about*

And back! OMG!! That was something!! But how they are going to use it if both of them need it at the same time? lol Still interesting. Better than other helping them out it would be fun if at least one of them gets beaten up for good by Regis..

Regis won't win even with the power up. He just got the soul weapon so he won't last too much.

I bet Muzaka is going to come alongside Rai, Rai will try to vaquish the two werewolves but Muzaka will interfere stating that he should do this since he should punish the ones that are members of his race or something.
Fun for Muzaka fighting half robot werewwolf. He may just learn a few things and get a Iphone 6 himself. >_>

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regis doesn't stand a chance against the werewolves even with the power up. He just got the soul weapon, it's rather unlikely to have good control over it. Even Seira is still stronger than him.
Muzaka will rush over with Rai and finish the fight. After all it's "family" business and Muzaka won't let anyone interfere in such matters.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regis doesn't stand a chance against the werewolves even with the power up. He just got the soul weapon, it's rather unlikely to have good control over it. Even Seira is still stronger than him.
Muzaka will rush over with Rai and finish the fight. After all it's "family" business and Muzaka won't let anyone interfere in such matters.
True, not to forget there are two more of them that should be reaching the same spot sooner or later. -_-

I wonder if 5th elder will switch camp at one point. ( Not yet but one day..)

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dark whip, dark bullets, called it. If they don't win it's gonna be awkward. I would be okay with it if Gaitan proves to be too powerful though.

I really want to see Seira fight again.

I wouldn't say no to a Frankenstein vs. Lunark rematch either :p

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dark whip, dark bullets, called it. If they don't win it's gonna be awkward. I would be okay with it if Gaitan proves to be too powerful though.

I really want to see Seira fight again.

I wouldn't say no to a Frankenstein vs. Lunark rematch either :p
More than their fight.. if Lunark and Frankenstein meet in presence of other people in her team- she probably won't be able to avoid omitting him in her report. In fact it maybe out in open that she has been hiding his existence from her own side- other elders and the current werewolf lord. I wonder if that part would come up at one point..

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
More than there fight.. if Lunark and Frankenstein meet in presence of other people in her team- she probably won't be able to avoid omitting him in her report. In fact it maybe out in open that she has been hiding his existence from her own side- other elders and the current werewolf lord. I wonder if that part would come up at one point..
This could be a reason for her to change sides.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read, what's Mnahaw, Nolbesse?
I have reason to believe my connection to Google has been severed and might be for months.
Without such power I require the most advanced assistance.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone in for LunarkXFrankenstein?XD
I wanted to see more M-21, guy is quiet a beast and I thought he can pretty much fight on equal terms with the modified werewolves.
I wanna see Seira fight as well, but I doubt if she will get a chance, I think either Muzaka or Lunark gang will arrive soon and will confront them head-on or stop them at least.xD

Status
Not open for further replies.