Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Frankie had been with Rai for more than 10 years. Besides Rai can read people and it was mutual.
I don't think this potential instance would be anything other than mutual and there's not really a need for Shinwoo and Seira to really delve into each other's minds. They're both young by their respective kind's standards and morally pure.​

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think this potential instance would be anything other than mutual and there's not really a need for Shinwoo and Seira to really delve into each other's minds. They're both young by their respective kind's standards and morally pure.​
You were the one to bring up little interaction bit. That Rajak signature. <3

For you:

U_U

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That sounds like "We were young and naive, we formed a contract, we didn't know" :p Except Seira has a very deep sense of responsibility since she wants to be accepted as a clan leader and thus she always behaves as a clan leader should.

In my opinion a contract between Seira and Shinwoo could possibly happen only as a desperate move. Nobles are supposed to protect humans after all, not give them power to fight in their stand.

Frankenstein was just an extremely special case. The guy was already clan leader level and had kind of made a pact with the devil using the Dark Spear showing he was ready to use desperate measures to fight and kill. No turning back or peacefully play video games for him. Also, Rai formed the contract because Frankenstein in his berserk mode had so much power that the alternative was to kill him. So the contract was more to control him and rehabilitate him under Rai's command.

All that aside, I would definitely want to see Shinwoo getting a power up and become like Tao level or something like that. Maybe Krans level? Still ok. But the problem is that the power level of the opponents is now so high that even if that was to happen then he would still be a fodder.

Reactions: Avani

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My growing desire to see Shinwoo and the other teenagers retain their memories primarily stems from the increased danger posed to them on a regular basis. Let's be honest, as many times as they've been captured and held hostage, ignorance may one day lead to their deaths as Rai continues to grow weaker and weaker. Without Rai, only Frankenstein is truly capable of going toe-to-toe with some of the remaining Elders and frankly, I don't think he'd last long against at least the 2nd Elder. Yes, M-21 and Takeo are getting stronger, but they're practically ants in comparison to several of the adversaries introduced not just recently, but practically from the get-go. The way I've come to perceive recent events is that peace is far from plausible until many more deaths occur. I don't even see a point in mentioning the length in which they've known each other to make a contract. Rai had no qualms with making a contract with someone whom he'd had little interaction with, and had really only come to his mansion to hide initially. I don't think, at least now, that it will be very formal, like what happened between Rai and Frankenstein. I think either Shinwoo or Seira will get gravely injured and the other will create the contract so as to survive whatever pushes them to the edge. It's just a matter of when and where...

P.S. no peeps, don't inquire about what Reborn means.​
Ahh so I did mention it. Nevertheless

I don't really see the children becoming much of anything as far as helping the cause, pardon a few occasional moments of badassery. However, as the point has been brought up already, they've been put in so much danger already. Quite honestly if it happens again I would feel it irresponsible not to tell them and try and at least prepare them for if something else goes wrong. With Rai and the gang it's like their superheros but the secret identities are only secret to the people the care about and not their enemies. Basically painting a bullseye at their weak points.

Though I've always held the notion that Ikky and Shinwoo were really the only members of the group to bring much to the table. Ikky only for his intellect and potential to do some of the more mundane but necessary jobs of Tao (minus the humor).

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 315 is out:

"What is this , this really bad feeling"

This chapter was rather sad despite some funny Tao/Karias time. :(

Current wolf Lord has certainly his own secrets to hide. :/

Last edited:

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm a rather transitional chapter, not very informative too. Crombel, is a sly one, very confident about the info he acquired, which makes things very interesting.
Karias is such a playah, so funny and silly :p
The current werewolf Lord seems upset with Muzaka's return, I am positive he is behind his rampage. Those werewolves mofos better no lay a finger on Muzaka U_U

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me or is the Union, an organization initially run by humans, possessing a whole hell of a lot more than just humans? Especially on their board. I mean, how many of the elders weren't human;

You had Roctis and the other three traitors (that's 4), then there's the Werewolf Lord and subordinate (that's 6). So just about half the organization that's led by non-humans. Then you have Ignes who would've seated No. 13 if she didn't have a screw loose. Then the former Werewolf lord just is just thrown in there for extra lulz. As well, all the aforementioned union elders were higher ranks than the human elders we did see if the number represents their rank (or power anyway). Not to mention each of those 6 have absolutely no interest in humanity's power. The former Clan leaders besides Roctis were hating on Franky because he became Rai's favorite and they were Super Jelly about that. Roctis was just trying to be a dad and protect/spoil his little girl. Now we see the Wolf gang all like "we can F*** the union any time we want to" (Well yeah, half of the mofos are dead already) We've yet to see the boss man in all of this

and isn't anybody curious as to wtf happened to Lagus?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me or is the Union, an organization initially run by humans, possessing a whole hell of a lot more than just humans? Especially on their board. I mean, how many of the elders weren't human;

You had Roctis and the other three traitors (that's 4), then there's the Werewolf Lord and subordinate (that's 6). So just about half the organization that's led by non-humans. Then you have Ignes who would've seated No. 13 if she didn't have a screw loose. Then the former Werewolf lord just is just thrown in there for extra lulz. As well, all the aforementioned union elders were higher ranks than the human elders we did see if the number represents their rank (or power anyway). Not to mention each of those 6 have absolutely no interest in humanity's power. The former Clan leaders besides Roctis were hating on Franky because he became Rai's favorite and they were Super Jelly about that. Roctis was just trying to be a dad and protect/spoil his little girl. Now we see the Wolf gang all like "we can F*** the union any time we want to" (Well yeah, half of the mofos are dead already) We've yet to see the boss man in all of this

and isn't anybody curious as to wtf happened to Lagus?
Initially it were humans. Frankie accepted that he was working alongside them for sometime. And he definitely thought Nobles had gone corrupt at the time. Nobles and werewolves seem to have taken over the union secretly sometime immediately after Rai and Muzaka disappeared or they might have used the union as puppets till Lord was asleep to make sure that none knew who the mysterious union members were.

Remember that no one even suspected that they were Union members till they started clashing with Franki and Rai. But for Crombel tricking 12 th in to going to Korea no one would have even begun to suspect. Crombel of course did it for his own gain.

Now if you think about it, Frankie's entering Lukedonia and finding Rai and Rai accepting him in his home threw a wrench in the plans of these traitors immediately. They had to rethink their strategy somewhat. Frankie was even a suspect in Rai's disappearance. He relied in Gejutel's sense of fairness for a chance.

Lagus might be no 1.

Chapter 316 is out:

Kids should have helped in cleaning up before they left. U_U

Chapter left me wondering about Muzaka, Rajak but I guess it was necessary. What we need is more panels. :/

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quite a short chapter, as always when the end of an arc approaches. Maybe that was the end of the arc? Rai looking out of a window is usually how it is.

Next arc will be the werewolf arc which sounds very promising. 5th elder, Muzaka and even M-21 will be in the spotlight I think.

Agni Kai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karias fight, Karias fight! :D

I'm really starting to wonder what kind of internal struggles are happening among the werewolves considering how 3rd and 5th elders are plotting behind the 2nd elder's back, nvm branding Muzaka a traitor.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Roses are red,
3rd elder's eyes are blue,
Karias is a badass,
but he is up against 2.
They have been looking for Muzaka- I wonder if he would show up in next chapter. Rei better not. :(

___________________________________________________x_____________________________________________

And the chapter was out and left everyone speechless.:/

Rei :( Can he not get better with blood transfusion or something? Yea yea that contract thing but Frankie can use his own or go for artificial blood. :|

Karias is good but I hope Rajak or Muzaka show up and break it out. Time for M21 to show if he improved with his transformation and if their team work had something to show.. or RK would be finished.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Karias is good, but he is in a very tough spot there. Maybe random Rajak would help. I would like random Frankenstein to show up but it doesn't seem like it.

M-21 against a werewolf finally. Interesting.

I don't really see how all this is going to play out. *patiently waits for the next chapter*

Takure

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gotta say, when I started reading I wasn't expecting much. But, it surprised me.

Not looking forward to coming chapters though, as I have a feeling that Rai is going to die. But, hopefully Frankenstein can do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.