Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was actually a bit disappointed by chapter 312. The flashback confirmed nothing new, about anything. I do wonder more so about the relations between Nobles and Werewolves; the leaders, could they seriously just waltz onto the other group's territory so casually? It does seem that Rai is down to his last bit of power though, so I see two possible outcomes. (1) Rai, upon his ring breaking, gains enough power to fix Muzaka's memories or (2) Rai gets captured. If Rai can't get Muzaka to stop fighting, there's no safe place for the children; Rai is the only known entity capable of truly challenging Muzaka.​

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rai yelled at Franki.. the old Muzaka was another eye candy er.. I mean, I wonder what was Muzaka trying to do since Rai is supposedly trying to stop him in the last battle.

Fifth really seem to leave in a hurry. The only reason I think Rai will survive somehow is that the manga is named Noblesse. Seriously with Rai out of picture the situation would bleak for for everyone. His name was enough to the new WW lord to be cautious. Still the conditions certainly don't look favourably at him. Franki and Rajak cannot return leaving Rai behind and Rajak cannot take care of three people all by himself. I wonder if Franki will end up using Ignis's lab for fixing them all up in the end.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crombel is too cunning ....Anyone else annoyed at his luck- he seems to get what he wants rather easily.

Rai is definitely not in good condition and Franki has three more invalids ( currently) at his hand. And Muzaka is out of action for a bit too. And Ignis has run away. So I guess whomever he has sent will find the data he will be looking for.

Talking of Muzaka- his energy suddenly disappeared. He gained his senses back I guess. I wonder when we will find out exactly why he was that angry.

Last edited:

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crombel is too cunning ....Anyone else annoyed at his luck- he seems to get what he wants rather easily.

Rai is definitely not in good condition and Franki has three more invalids ( currently) at his hand. And Muzaka is out of action for a bit too. And Ignis has run away. So I guess whomever he has sent will find the data he will be looking for.

Talking of Muzaka- his energy suddenly disappear. He gained his senses back is guess. I wonder when we will find out exactly why he was that angry.
I already had a feeling that he's end up being the main villain at the end of the show. He'll get the data and he'll make himselm invincible. That bastard! xD

And yeah, Rai is spilling a bit too much blood for him to be ok :s

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already had a feeling that he's end up being the main villain at the end of the show. He'll get the data and he'll make himselm invincible. That bastard! xD

And yeah, Rai is spilling a bit too much blood for him to be ok :s
True. As much as I hate to see someone like him being successful, he is most likely to be the ultimate villain among the current candidates. He is using the Union leaders and nobles as mere pawns. Now he got a glimpse of Rei. So far he didn't know who the Noblesse was but it won't take him long in putting two and two together.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True. As much as I hate to see someone like him being successful, he is most likely to be the ultimate villain among the current candidates. He is using the Union leaders and nobles as mere pawns. Now he got a glimpse of Rei. So far he didn't know who the Noblesse was but it won't take him long in putting two and two together.
But there're still so many factors to consider before he makes his move, I mean: the previous und current werewolf leader, Rei's health, how far Frankenstein is willing to go to protect Rei and we still don't know if other elder members also have some hidden agenda.

That's why I believe he'll wait untill the end to show his true strenght. He's actually quite the clever one to be honost. He's not like some of the villains that go and tell their masterplan right away xD

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good chapter. I'm quite happy that Rai is OK now, he still had the strength to fix up clothes.:eek:k:
Karias is "blending in" well, such a perfectionist.Lol

I wanna fly RK, my safety sure is guaranteed. XD

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poor boys in the Yeran school.
With Frankenstein as the principal, M-21, Takeo and now Karias (watch Tao not being mentioned lol) as staff and Rai as a mere student around the girls will have extremely high standards. On top of that, Karias is a playa too! To make matters worse a silver-haired absolute stunner is strolling around paying below zero attention to anyone except Shinwoo making them feel hot and bothered and Su Yi look like an average girl. Life in the Yeran school is so hard :p What's next to come for the poor Yeran students? Ex-werewolf lord "Less is more" Muzaka? =D

Karias was the only fun part of the chapter, which speaks for itself.
Also, good guy Rai strikes again. Fixes others' clothes, leaves his torn.

No hope for a name for 5th elder anymore. She has surpassed Raskreia's name reveal by now.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karias is just happy he gets to do something outside of Lukedona.

Speaking of doing something, I'm about ready for the kids to become significant characters :/ At the very least Shinwoo and Ik-Han. They have useful abilities. Somebody make a contract with Shinwoo or something so he can be more badass...

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Karias is just happy he gets to do something outside of Lukedona.

Speaking of doing something, I'm about ready for the kids to become significant characters :/ At the very least Shinwoo and Ik-Han. They have useful abilities. Somebody make a contract with Shinwoo or something so he can be more badass...
Yes, the highlight of this chapter was Karias and his eccentric behavior. I look forward to seeing more of him at the school.

On the topic of Shinwoo and contracts, I've been hoping that Seira makes a contract with him for quite some time now. Enough with coddling the human teenagers, their lives have been in too many precarious situations as of late.​

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes, the highlight of this chapter was Karias and his eccentric behavior. I look forward to seeing more of him at the school.

On the topic of Shinwoo and contracts, I've been hoping that Seira makes a contract with him for quite some time now. Enough with coddling the human teenagers, their lives have been in too many precarious situations as of late.​
Yes, you are correct. I remember the proposal of a especially 'unique' method of making the blood contract between those very two individuals. Shinwoo and Seria that is. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before or not...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poor boys in the Yeran school.
With Frankenstein as the principal, M-21, Takeo and now Karias (watch Tao not being mentioned lol) as staff and Rai as a mere student around the girls will have extremely high standards. On top of that, Karias is a playa too! To make matters worse a silver-haired absolute stunner is strolling around paying below zero attention to anyone except Shinwoo making them feel hot and bothered and Su Yi look like an average girl. Life in the Yeran school is so hard :p What's next to come for the poor Yeran students? Ex-werewolf lord "Less is more" Muzaka? =D

Karias was the only fun part of the chapter, which speaks for itself.
Also, good guy Rai strikes again. Fixes others' clothes, leaves his torn.

No hope for a name for 5th elder anymore. She has surpassed Raskreia's name reveal by now.
Lmao True. Though I think Rai would have clothed Muzaka too if he gave him a chance. Also I wonder if Rai injured himself ( at least the first time around) because he didn't want to kill Muzaka but trying to wake him up that time too.

I think it would be good for progression if Rai and Franki let them retain their memories and if they can help out in some way. But what's wrong in letting them live a peaceful life?

They are school kids. It's like recruiting child soldiers to fight a war that's not even their. Not yet. The clash is between Union and Nobles. Shin woo and gang represent the relatively carefree life Rai or other nobles find engaging. Their worst troubles are getting late for the school, falling behind on their homework, and looking forward to next game have a gf or peeking in a photoshoot for celebrities.

Exactly how long they have even know each other to decide to make a contract for eternity?

The "unique" method being?
I'm not even sure I want to know. :|

Last edited:

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao True. though I think Rai would have clothed Muzaka too if he gave him a chance. Also I wonder if Rai injured himself ( at least the first time around) because he didn't want to kill Muzaka but trying to wake him up that time too.

I think it would be good for progression if Rai and Franki let them retain their memories and if they can help out in some way. But what's wrong in letting them live a peaceful life?

They are school kids. It's like recruiting child soldiers to fight a war that's not even their. Not yet. The clash is between Union and Nobles. Shin woo and gang represent the relatively carefree life Rai or other nobles find engaging. Their worst troubles are getting late for the school, falling behind on their homework, and looking forward to next game have a gf or peeking in a photoshoot for celebrities.

Exactly how long they have even know each other to decide to make a contract for eternity?

I'm not even sure I want to know. :|
My growing desire to see Shinwoo and the other teenagers retain their memories primarily stems from the increased danger posed to them on a regular basis. Let's be honest, as many times as they've been captured and held hostage, ignorance may one day lead to their deaths as Rai continues to grow weaker and weaker. Without Rai, only Frankenstein is truly capable of going toe-to-toe with some of the remaining Elders and frankly, I don't think he'd last long against at least the 2nd Elder. Yes, M-21 and Takeo are getting stronger, but they're practically ants in comparison to several of the adversaries introduced not just recently, but practically from the get-go. The way I've come to perceive recent events is that peace is far from plausible until many more deaths occur. I don't even see a point in mentioning the length in which they've known each other to make a contract. Rai had no qualms with making a contract with someone whom he'd had little interaction with, and had really only come to his mansion to hide initially. I don't think, at least now, that it will be very formal, like what happened between Rai and Frankenstein. I think either Shinwoo or Seira will get gravely injured and the other will create the contract so as to survive whatever pushes them to the edge. It's just a matter of when and where...

P.S. no peeps, don't inquire about what Reborn means.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.