Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa] Noblesse: general discussions and latest chapters thread

Wow!! EPIC-STORM-BLOOD-TORNADO-BIRD-VS-SHARK-BLEEDIN'-EYE-ATTACK!! Awesome chapter, but I fear the cost of that attack.. Happy new year!

aashish1996

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you very much for that!! Was freaking great and Franky's nosebleed.. reminds me of master roshi haha!! even the kertia clan leader is blushing.. LMAO!! freaking love Rai!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So Rai nuked just another traitor. Granted that everything about him is just that overwhelming , from his one finger attacks to nukes, his mental control abilities, his dress changing abilities to his one line last words to the traitors but still I expected something more from Roctis.

His argument for his actions was lame. Rajak put Rael in the jail for 10 years for acting up. In contrast, Roctis does nothing to stop his daughter instead joins her atrocities against humans as well as nobles only to die.

And yet accepted his end with grace. Is it that all the three traitors carry a guilty conscious regarding their hand in trying to kill him. Result of companionship and respect for him for several hundred years before they decided that Rai was a problem in their future plans?

Anyway I will be happy when they stop forgetting fun/cute panels. It's been a while. U_U

Frankie need to make another earring. He can as well start making them by the dozen.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Woah. To put it mildly, shit is about to hit the fan.

Wondering how the hell Rai still can stand. Let alone battle. Let alone battle Muzaka

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh my... Epic, chapter was epic.
Finally, Muzaka-nim appeared :flirty:
I believe we will learn more about Rai's slumber and the betrayal. Also, it seems like Muzaka is being controlled by someone or something, he looks like he can't fully control his body and power.
I can't understand how Rai is still able to fight though...
Can't wait for the next chapter :bouncy:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rai's only friend!!!!

And yea Ignis is more happy about having the soul weapon than feeling sorry for his dad. ... Though she didn't check it yet and one can only hope that Roctis took it to eternal sleep with him. (One can wish... >_>)

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems like cat is out of the bag now. What will Rai do to defend himself? Seeing the sorry state he is in, it will be hard to even defend, unless someone intervenes.

I guess Frankie with the group of three (2 werewolves and one noble) could take him down... but he is ordered to run, so I am curious what will he do. Other than that, maybe it´s still possible for Rai to survive this with talk, hard to say.

Nice chapter.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 311 was simply wonderful; the revelation of just who Muzaka was came as quite a surprise. I'd always imagined him as being the werewolf counterpart to the Noblesse; all the scars he had, it made me feel like he was the embodiment of the wild or something along that line. Still, the greatest shock wasn't in the notion that he likely was responsible for Rai's extended sleep, but that he was considered to be Rai's one true friend. So many questions have now been raised, and I wonder if the current werewolf lord actually betrayed Muzaka. It seems that the traitor clan leaders were fully aware of it, so they likely had help from the current werewolf lord in setting everything up. Seeing as this conflict has suddenly given werewolves greater significance, I wonder if the 1st elder is actually the werwolf variation of the Noblesse. In any case, there's no chance at all that Rai can overpower Muzaka. For once, we may actually see Rai take a serious thrashing.​

Reactions: Melly

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 311 was simply wonderful; the revelation of just who Muzaka was came as quite a surprise. I'd always imagined him as being the werewolf counterpart to the Noblesse; all the scars he had, it made me feel like he was the embodiment of the wild or something along that line. Still, the greatest shock wasn't in the notion that he likely was responsible for Rai's extended sleep, but that he was considered to be Rai's one true friend. So many questions have now been raised, and I wonder if the current werewolf lord actually betrayed Muzaka. It seems that the traitor clan leaders were fully aware of it, so they likely had help from the current werewolf lord in setting everything up. Seeing as this conflict has suddenly given werewolves greater significance, I wonder if the 1st elder is actually the werwolf variation of the Noblesse. In any case, there's no chance at all that Rai can overpower Muzaka. For once, we may actually see Rai take a serious thrashing.
To my mind, that is a given. But we will see.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems like cat is out of the bag now. What will Rai do to defend himself? Seeing the sorry state he is in, it will be hard to even defend, unless someone intervenes.

I guess Frankie with the group of three (2 werewolves and one noble) could take him down... but he is ordered to run, so I am curious what will he do. Other than that, maybe it´s still possible for Rai to survive this with talk, hard to say.

Nice chapter.

The werewolves got enough to report back to their current lord. They will intervene only if there is a miracle like- Muzaka catches them before they can make their escape and for some reason attacks them too... or Frankie the member's wish come true and a liking for the character Frankie, fth decides to help out. :p

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I was like. Please, please, pleaaase don't make a DBZ version of this.

Muzaka: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel.. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel.. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel.. !!
Broly: Kakarot.. Kakarot.. Kakarot..!!

(But luckily he can talk!) :p

Well well, I already dislike Muzaka very much. Panos, you were right about most of the theories you had.

Hear me out, I have this obvious one;

Frankenstein told us that long ago, werewolves were one of the dominating species on the planet. However they have always been even fewer in number than the Nobles and lacked the mind control ability.

He also told us; "Werewolves are warlike and have superior regenerative powers. Their strength rivaled that of the Nobles."

Now we all know that Nobles and Werewolves had never been good friends, they would fight each time to rule what is theirs. (In that case, only the werewolves wanted that the most.)

Since Urokai Agvain, Rocis Kravei and Zagra Siriana (AND that sneaky old man) were definitely involved, they must have made this kind of plan. Remember Frankenstein never knew the real reason why Raizel disappeared! They must have set the plan up to avoid Frankenstein disturbance.

So, all three (or four, inclusive the old man) went to Muzaka. They figured out when Frankenstein fought Raizel, his condition was quite off the good.
So, like I said, they went to Muzaka who was back then lord of the werewolves, he was told some rumors and fought .. >_> Raizel-nim.

Maybe the other werewolves, just lile 5th and Kentas, were like; Did our Lord betray us all? .. For clan leaders? I mean he did get away and might agreed to their plans.

Get what I mean?

I think that sort thing had happen. Maybe there is a bigger plot. 'Cause this just a random theory. ( ._.)

@Ira; Ikr?! Ignes better get her face ripped by our threesome men! :D

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well yes, it has to be something along those lines.

Muzaka looks like he is sort of..programmed to fight Rai and he does seem to try to resist it. So maybe the 4 traitors ( I suppose there won't be any more traitor clan leaders ) with the cooperation of the current werewolf lord managed to mind control Muzaka and make him "betray" the werewolves and maybe attack people or something. Then Rai was informed and he was told that Muzaka just lost it so he had to do something about it as the noblesse. Then Muzaka attacked Rai and they fought and they both ended up sleeping for 820 years.

The strangest thing is why the hell was the cascet found in the bottom of the ocean?

It would be nice if the werewolves have some healing abilities. Or lets say if you drink their blood you heal yourself or whatever. That would help Rai in case Muzaka changes sides (which I bet will happen).

Muzaka doesn't seem like a bad guy, and like I said before he seems to be under control and under agony. He was Rai's one true friend. One does not simply become Rai's one true friend if he isn't noble enough.

He also seems like a badass, Muzaka ftw! :p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yes, it has to be something along those lines.

Muzaka looks like he is sort of..programmed to fight Rai and he does seem to try to resist it. So maybe the 4 traitors ( I suppose there won't be any more traitor clan leaders ) with the cooperation of the current werewolf lord managed to mind control Muzaka and make him "betray" the werewolves and maybe attack people or something. Then Rai was informed and he was told that Muzaka just lost it so he had to do something about it as the noblesse. Then Muzaka attacked Rai and they fought and they both ended up sleeping for 820 years.

The strangest thing is why the hell was the cascet found in the bottom of the ocean?

It would be nice if the werewolves have some healing abilities. Or lets say if you drink their blood you heal yourself or whatever. That would help Rai in case Muzaka changes sides (which I bet will happen).

Muzaka doesn't seem like a bad guy, and like I said before he seems to be under control and under agony. He was Rai's one true friend. One does not simply become Rai's one true friend if he isn't noble enough.

He also seems like a badass, Muzaka ftw! :p
Hmm.. I was also thinking that traitors somehow tricked Muzaka in to fighting with Rai. Whether they made up so story or messed with his brain in some other way.

I thought Rai took himself that far at first thinking no one would disturb him on ocean floor? Or the conspirators thought he was dead and didn't want him to be found out? I remember that at one point Frankie was suspected to have a hand in disappearance of Rai?

Some random guy ( *cough*MighthavebeenPekoms*cough*) suggested that Rai's disappearance might have been the reason Lord decided to go to eternal sleep as he felt responsible for him.

Want more chapters. T_T

Last edited:

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some random guy ( *cough*MighthavebeenPekoms*cough*) suggested that Rai's disappearance might have been the reason Lord decided to go to eternal sleep as he felt responsible for him.
Just some guy.. Hrmm.. That's not exactly what I said, I was contemplating that the Lord might have lost some hope. I think, now that I've though about a bit, that the previous Lord had been considering going into eternal sleep for some time. Basically, I think Rai's disappearance disrupted when he'd prefer to have the next generation assume their dominance, and also, I think Gejutel's presence may have been some sort of substitute for Rai and the role he would've had. Undoubtedly, the previous Lord wanted Rai to assume lordship, so I think he perceived Rai as a key component to changing the Noble race on a fairly profound level. I think that over the first few centuries, the previous Lord had been simply waiting for Rai to come back, and eventually he decided that he couldn't wait any longer. I think he, himself, gave up on waiting for Rai, but gambled that he'd eventually return to provide the moral support they needed, which seems to be valid to some extent.​

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This was great...
Rai shouted at Franky?:Omg:
Muzaka being controlled, but by whom?
And what made Rai and Muzaka fight many years back?...
Questions, questions that need answers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.