Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you think that if the DBZ characters such as goku and friends showed freiza love that he might actually be friendly?.. during the conversation in the last super episode we can see he can persuaded to help (for his gain of course) but we can see at least he can stand up and have a conversation without going berserk..this showed that he have self control.. so don't you think that if they actually try to be his friend and teach him to be good and have feelings etc, that freiza can actually become a cool guy?.

.all goku and friends know is that he is "evil" and like destroying planets etc.. but so did beerus.. he is reasonably cool now and might actually be friends with goku.. also to point out,,
beerus destroyed many more planets than freiza.. (kind of his job)...also.. the reason i think beerus is so good is because he have whis..freiza has no one.. and no once cares about him.. freiza only have underlings to do what he says and they fear him.. but i think if freiza had friends who is on the same power level or higher than him he can actually become good..

Also
fk what i say.. the writers do what they want anyway lol

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Comparing Frieza and Beerus is pointless.

But the main reason that Frieza can't have those emotions to be good is because he was designed to be a tyrant.

We were supposed to hate him.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you think that if the DBZ characters such as goku and friends showed freiza love that he might actually be friendly?.. during the conversation in the last super episode we can see he can persuaded to help (for his gain of course) but we can see at least he can stand up and have a conversation without going berserk..this showed that he have self control.. so don't you think that if they actually try to be his friend and teach him to be good and have feelings etc, that freiza can actually become a cool guy?.

.all goku and friends know is that he is "evil" and like destroying planets etc.. but so did beerus.. he is reasonably cool now and might actually be friends with goku.. also to point out,,
beerus destroyed many more planets than freiza.. (kind of his job)...also.. the reason i think beerus is so good is because he have whis..freiza has no one.. and no once cares about him.. freiza only have underlings to do what he says and they fear him.. but i think if freiza had friends who is on the same power level or higher than him he can actually become good..

Also
fk what i say.. the writers do what they want anyway lol
Possibly.

Although Beerus and Frieza comparison doesnt hold imo.
Beerus is a god of destruction and is suppose to use his power in a way that raises the mortal lvl from what I understood from the pre tournament.
Which he isnt doing well btw.

Frieza is no god of destruction.
So he destroys for other reasons.
Out of evil and selfgain.

If Frieza is somewhat similar to Vegeta he may be able to get a change of heart too, even though they had a different upbringing.
Even Piccolo who was the evil part of Kami and therefore pure evil, became good.
Although I dont expect Frieza to become a member of the z fighters after the tournament.

He cant really settle down on earth like Vegeta did with starting a family.
I dont see him living the Piccolo life on earth either.

Frieza coming back to life might give a chance for Vegeta to defeat him this time

or Goku or someone has some plan regarding the wishing back Frieza to prevent that from going out of hand.
Like whishing him back, but making certain conditions apply to it.
Shenron on earth can fulfill more than 1 wish since Dende after all.