No killing
No Stealing
No Cj
No Ce
No subs
No kg
Terrain:

You must be registered for see images

I start off with a clone jumping your from the left, while I throw 3 kunai from the right, two aimed t the torso, one at your head.

Last edited:

hawaiianmike

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I am walking through the forest. I hear a rustle in the bushes. Immediately I look to the direction of the noise (left) as your clone jump's at me I notice the bushes didn't move when he jumped out telling me this was one of your Bunshin.
So I use
(Mushi Bashira no Jutsu) - Insect Pillar Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will turn themselves into a pillar that will then be directed to strike the opponent before returning to their normal form.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.
Aiming at the tree ahead of me. As I hit the tree I turn around looking at the direction I just came from. *I pull out 1 kunai with tag (left hand) and a smoke bomb (right hand)
"You never cease to amaze me, * throw down smoke bomb*but it's gonna take more than that to take out an Aburame in a forest."
While under the cover of the smoke I use
(Kikaichu Misairu no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Projectile Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will send a cloud like projectile of destruction bugs at the enemy.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.
While doing that I release some extra bug's to sneak around you and stay behind you.
The projectile of bug's emerges from the smoke coming straight at you.
I use
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
Creating Illusion clone's (you don't know they are illusion's) To rush at you from the left and right.
You must be registered for see images

The line's represent the path of my clone's.
"This should be an easy escape for you."

Seighlinde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I notice what appears you be you and another clone coming towards me. In reaction to that, I swing under the branch I'm on whilst throwing two kunai at them.* "shit...they are clones."
"damn it...some bugs...
*i franticly dash to the left dodging your bugs, while advancing towards you I toss down a smoke bomb, creating three illusions. All heading towards you one directly, one from the left one to the right. While I rush to the branches, making my way towards you silently.*

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

hawaiianmike

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You sneaky SOB."
As you come at me (not knowing this is a clone) I waive my hand's and use
(Kikaichu Tsukamu no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Grapple
Description: The user will grab the enemy with destruction bugs and then will flip the enemy and slam them into the ground.

*As the bug's go through you* "Damn another clone" As I notice the other 2 coming at me I realize it is to late to dodge and my bugs won't be able to come out fast enough. So I brace to be hit by the 2.
"WTF they went right through me?... GOD DAMMIT I F***ing hate these clone's"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Mushi Bunshin!!!"
As I am yelling I release more of my bug's and use them to create a clone.
(Mushi Bunshin) - Bug Clone
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:70
Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

I create 1 clone and we stand back to back scanning the area for you.
(My bug's from my previous attack and the one's that were behind you are now orbiting us.

"Peek a boo where are you?!"

Seighlinde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Thinking- Seighlinde: if only you could use a shadow clone dumb ass!*
*me:dammit ow I'm doing it too....*
*I toss two explosive kunai, one in front of each of you. Then toss my last smoke bomb in the tree tops, but don't move from my tree, yet hid behind a thick beach next to me.*

hawaiianmike

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we see your kunai coming at us my clone turn's and crouches grabbing my waist, he then stand's up quickly tossing me into the air (done in one motion).
"thank you buddy" *said as I look down seeing him get blown by your kunai*
As I look up in the direction I am going (I am still gaining a little altitude) I see your smoke bomb going off in the tree.
"This is for my clone! Kikaichu Misairu no Jutsu!"

(Kikaichu Misairu no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Projectile Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will send a cloud like projectile of destruction bugs at the enemy.

As my projectile of bug's hit the spot where your smoke bomb went off, the smoke dissipates revealing your not there.
"seriously WTF is going on here."
I focus chakra at the bottom of my feet and land on the side of a tree. Mid range from the ground. I then release Some scout bug's to scope out the area looking for you. and then use.
(Mushi Yose) - Bug Summoning
Range:Short-Md
Chakra Cost:15
Description:The Users creates a web of chakra when the place there hand on an object.Any bugs in the near by area will come to this web.
NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

Creating a web of Chakra on my left hand, and touching the tree I am on.
"Come to me my friends, I need your help"
I pull out a three regular kunai in my right hand. Still looking around for you. Also my bug's are now scanning the immediate area Spreading out from me like debri from a planet that just exploded.

Seighlinde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*The bugs You planted on me earlier -incase you forgot you did that- jump off me towards the web* WTF?! I wonder why dhe didn't come after me with those attached...I have to do something or get out soon.
*thinking: what am I suppose to do...Without the proper elements, I can't fight off his bugs..*
I create two illusion clones, one jumps down to the floor of the jungle, then begins scaling the tree you are on. The other jumps from a near by branch towards you with a kunai in hand, while I rush you with two explosive kunai in hand..
"guess were both going out with a bang!"

hawaiianmike

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I lift my hand of the web I see your clone coming out into the area below me and start to run up the tree. At the moment I clench a kunai in my teeth as he start's climbing up the tree I kick off the tree forward rotating so I an facing the tree *naturally my bug's are following me*. while I am flipping I notice your other clone coming at me and throw the kunai left in my hand at it and they go through him.
(though bubble: He's really using these clone's to his advantage.)
Now on my decent I flip right side up and hear your voice calling at me and I ignore the clone at put my attention towards you.
You:"guess were both going out with a bang!"
Me:"No my friend You will be eating dirt soon."
As I point at you stream of destruction bug's come out of my coat sleeve and grab onto you slamming you short range of me on your belly.

(Kikaichu Tsukamu no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Grapple
Description: The user will grab the enemy with destruction bugs and then will flip the enemy and slam them into the ground.

Last edited:

hawaiianmike

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I hit th ground, in major pain."
Okay okay uncle, UNCLE!
*call's back my bug's and pull's kunai out of my mouth and putting it away and holdin out hand to help you up*
"Let me help you up dude"
*As you get up*
"I gotta admit you held me off pretty long seeing as you don't have any training yet. But in time I beleive it will be me saying uncle."

Seighlinde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*call's back my bug's and pull's kunai out of my mouth and putting it away and holdin out hand to help you up*
"Let me help you up dude"
*As you get up*
"I gotta admit you held me off pretty long seeing as you don't have any training yet. But in time I beleive it will be me saying uncle."
"Of course that show it's going to be! *steam comes out of my ears*