No. 17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is anyone else sad that he self destructed? I hate that it had to end that way, they really played his part super well in this arc. He’s undoubtedly one of my favorite characters. They’re gonna wait for Goku to pull out the UI until the next two episodes I bet. Looks like Vegeta is going have a noble saiyan sacrafrice within the next two episodes, and like I said before, it will probably end up Goku vs Jiren while Frieza stays hidden until the end. Thoughts?

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They built him up well this arc and went out with a bang.

Unless they win and use the Super balls to restore him that’s it.

Because Shenron won’t be able to retrieve him since he died in the world of void.

And also yeah Vegeta falls next episode. Goku unleashes UI at the end.

In the next episode he masters it. Next episode mastered UI vs 100% Jiren.

Last episode the conclusion of the battle and tournament then either a cliff hanger(Frieza or Priest or Jiren winning) or a series wrap up with the heroes returning to normal life til the next adventure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elodin

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is anyone else sad that he self destructed? I hate that it had to end that way, they really played his part super well in this arc. He’s undoubtedly one of my favorite characters. They’re gonna wait for Goku to pull out the UI until the next two episodes I bet. Looks like Vegeta is going have a noble saiyan sacrafrice within the next two episodes, and like I said before, it will probably end up Goku vs Jiren while Frieza stays hidden until the end. Thoughts?
Pointing out the obvious.

The self-destruct scene was sort of cliche, honestly.No one's sad, cause he'll probably be revived, or something. We ain't seen his family yet.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pointing out the obvious.

The self-destruct scene was sort of cliche, honestly.No one's sad, cause he'll probably be revived, or something. We ain't seen his family yet.
Android 18 was like a sister to him though, if you want to count that as family. He may be revived, which is the happy ending everyone is wanting for, but then again he may not be revived. Though, he probably will be revived.

They built him up well this arc and went out with a bang.

Unless they win and use the Super balls to restore him that’s it.

Because Shenron won’t be able to retrieve him since he died in the world of void.

And also yeah Vegeta falls next episode. Goku unleashes UI at the end.

In the next episode he masters it. Next episode mastered UI vs 100% Jiren.

Last episode the conclusion of the battle and tournament then either a cliff hanger(Frieza or Priest or Jiren winning) or a series wrap up with the heroes returning to normal life til the next adventure.
Frieza has been getting his ass beat this whole time bar Dypso. He ain't with these dudes. UI vs 100% is definitely how it will end. Come on now it's what everyone wants to watch, at least I want to see UI Goku one last time against the strongest dude in the whole entire universes.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really impressed by him. He was boring through out the tournament. The guy out lasted Gohan for spme reason. His death was underwhelming. A pointless move that allowed Jiren to not get disqualified. I sure he will be wished back at the end of the tournament.

SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't that much of an impact since Vegeta did the same thing but survived. Had Vegeta not tried to sacrifice himself, then this might be more meaningful and creative. Still emotional though.