Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo what you mean i cant use it in battle 0_o?

Strong points

1: Very useful to dodge some fetal techs
2: Can attack or retreat in an instant
3: N/A

Weak points

1: A sharingan user can see the targets chakra and counter him/her ( if he/she had 3 tomoe)
2: can be useless if the nearby elements are there
3:N/A

Combinations-strategies : Can be used with the hidden mist jutsu to make the mist cover him and give him time to attack the target

Ways to counter this technique: A wind tech ( maybe B rank) can blow the nearby elements (like sand or mist or leaves) that the target is using to do this tech

You Doing the jutsu : as i gather my chakra in my feet i start to run as fast i can i seem to have disappeared from sensei's clone and appear behind him

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its no longer allowed to be used in battles

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Pretty simple here. Do the Ram sign and using your chakra to amplify your voice ,while you hide, so you can talk to me while I do not know your location.

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blake sensei. thank you for all that you have taught me but i want to stop training here.

Im quitting RP for a while so i dont want more training and again thank you for teaching me :)