Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay here goes

Ninjutsu translates to ninja techniques, so I know that its accomplishing a task that one otherwise wouldn't be able to using chakra to perform a ninja technique. So essentially almost any jutsu is a form of ninjutsu, whether it be elemental, taijutsu, etc. Ninjutsu is useful as it has a wide range and can be used for stealth, attack, defense, retreat, and other methods. Ninjutsu is performed through use of chakra and hand seals

Chakra is the life force of a shinobi. It is energy inside a shinobi that one can use and manipulate to perform any ninjutsu. Chakra is a result of physical and spiritual energy and skilled shinobi can release chakra and generate chakra to use as they wish.

Hand seals are when a shinobi moves his hands to form different seals (tiger, rat, snake, horse, etc.) to gauge the amount of chakra necessary for a technique.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay here goes

Ninjutsu translates to ninja techniques, so I know that its accomplishing a task that one otherwise wouldn't be able to using chakra to perform a ninja technique. So essentially almost any jutsu is a form of ninjutsu, whether it be elemental, taijutsu, etc. Ninjutsu is useful as it has a wide range and can be used for stealth, attack, defense, retreat, and other methods. Ninjutsu is performed through use of chakra and hand seals

Chakra is the life force of a shinobi. It is energy inside a shinobi that one can use and manipulate to perform any ninjutsu. Chakra is a result of physical and spiritual energy and skilled shinobi can release chakra and generate chakra to use as they wish.

Hand seals are when a shinobi moves his hands to form different seals (tiger, rat, snake, horse, etc.) to gauge the amount of chakra necessary for a technique.
Awesome. now all we need to do is perfect your chakra control before going through the ninjutsu techniques.

I need you to release chakra into the bottom of your legs, as you run against the tree in front of you, by continuously pumping out chakra through your feet to give your feet a sticky effect, making your feet stick to the tree once you touch it with your feet, give it a try.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes sensei I will give it a shot

*I stand stationary making the ram seal as I begin to focus and gather my chakra from within. After a short while, I begin to gain control of my chakra. I continue to focus and push my chakra down to my feet. From here, I begin to focus my chakra to my feet and begin to run towards a nearby tree. On my first attempt I run a few feet up and fall back down. I do the same technique as practice makes perfect, focusing my chakra to my feet. I force my chakra out of my feet and run up the side of the tree, I run up to a high limb and jump onto it and take a seat and look down at you from the limb.*

*I yell down*
"How's the view down there, Sensei?" lulz

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes sensei I will give it a shot

*I stand stationary making the ram seal as I begin to focus and gather my chakra from within. After a short while, I begin to gain control of my chakra. I continue to focus and push my chakra down to my feet. From here, I begin to focus my chakra to my feet and begin to run towards a nearby tree. On my first attempt I run a few feet up and fall back down. I do the same technique as practice makes perfect, focusing my chakra to my feet. I force my chakra out of my feet and run up the side of the tree, I run up to a high limb and jump onto it and take a seat and look down at you from the limb.*

*I yell down*
"How's the view down there, Sensei?" lulz
*Yells back*

Well i can see your pants is loosing and beginning to fall so you should pick it up O_O

Alright, next is walking on water. same concept as the tree but harder in which you have to continuously release a specific portion of chakra to your feet, anything below will make you fall into the water and above will make you lose your balance, this training helps granting you chakra control that's useful for something like Genjutsu and other techniques.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn pants... *pulls up pants and jumps down from the tree*

okay water walking time...

*I do the same technique as before, standing still focusing and building my chakra frirst, and then sending it to my feet. I continue to focus and start my run towards a nearby lake. I run out a few steps before I start to lose balance and fall into the water. I swim out and focus my chakra to try again. This time I focus slightly less chakra to my feet and run out onto the water again. I run out and start sinking. I quickly apply my chakra to my feet until I am perfectly balanced on the water. I note the amout of chakra required and continuously send that amount to bottom of my feet so I can run freely around the lake.*

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn pants... *pulls up pants and jumps down from the tree*

okay water walking time...

*I do the same technique as before, standing still focusing and building my chakra frirst, and then sending it to my feet. I continue to focus and start my run towards a nearby lake. I run out a few steps before I start to lose balance and fall into the water. I swim out and focus my chakra to try again. This time I focus slightly less chakra to my feet and run out onto the water again. I run out and start sinking. I quickly apply my chakra to my feet until I am perfectly balanced on the water. I note the amout of chakra required and continuously send that amount to bottom of my feet so I can run freely around the lake.*
Alright lets start with the ninjutsu techniques then.

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.
For this you mold a good amount of chakra into your mouth and condense it at your mouth making the chakra itself turn into needles that you spew them out of your mouth at your opponent with pinpoint accuracy, now try it on those 10 apples on that tree over there, *points at the tree*

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Sensei I shall get the apples they won't stand a chance

*I stand still and gather in my chakra and focus it to my mouth. I begin ot use manipulation to sharpen the chakra into fine needs, and when I feel I have formed enough of them making them pinpoint and sharp, I target the apples spitting 1 needle out each time I target one in quick succession. I take the apples out.*