Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'll see. Now, lets start with the simple ones.

Take these scrolls *hands you several scrolls*. They contain sealed weapons of various sizes and types inside. Some have more, some have less. When you focus your chakra into them, they unlock and release the weapons. Some release the weapons with momentum (speed and strenght as if being thrown), others do not. The ones that don't, require you to grab the weapon and throw it yourself.

What i want you to do is this: unfold the smaller scroll facing that tree and focus your chakra. As you do it, weapons will fly out of it with great speed and hit the tree. Try it.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You'll see. Now, lets start with the simple ones.

Take these scrolls *hands you several scrolls*. They contain sealed weapons of various sizes and types inside. Some have more, some have less. When you focus your chakra into them, they unlock and release the weapons. Some release the weapons with momentum (speed and strenght as if being thrown), others do not. The ones that don't, require you to grab the weapon and throw it yourself.

What i want you to do is this: unfold the smaller scroll facing that tree and focus your chakra. As you do it, weapons will fly out of it with great speed and hit the tree. Try it.
Stand aside. :cool:

I grab the small scroll you gave me and I turn towards the tree. Then I grab both ends of the scroll and once I unfold it, I start gathering chakra and channeling it into the scroll in order to release a burst of weapons flying towards the tree.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good! Now, take two scrolls and throw them in the air, unfolding them above the tree to shower it with a multitude of weapons.
I grab two scrolls and I throw them in the air so that they unfold while flying. As they fly I start channeling my chakra and once they reach above the tree my chakra activates them and they shower it with a multitude of weapons.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good! Now with this method you can use the following techniques:

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

(Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Range: Short - Mid
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

(Sōgu: Shu Senjin) - Manipulated Tools: One Thousand Blades Attack
Description: This technique is very similar to Twin Rising Dragons, but in this version the user only summons countless kunai from the scrolls, which are connected by strings at thier hands. They then throws all the kunai at the same time on the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsurensa Housou) - Summoning: Iron Chain Wrapping
description: The user summons a long chain from a scroll and wraps the enemy with it. When the enemy is trapped, they use another scroll to launch a rain of weapons at the enemy.

(Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsuengo Kabe) -Summoning: Iron Protection Wall
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

(Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku) - Manipulated Tools: Multi-Blade Chaos
Damage points: 40
Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

(Sōgu: Sōninju) - Manipulated Tools: Weapon Gun
Description: The user summons several weapons connected together by strings and jumps into the air, reeling them together to stack on top of each other. They then stands on the top weapon on one foot, and twirls backwards, shooting the string-wealed ninja tools at the opponent like a machine gun.

Sōgu: Kaien Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Spinning Swallow Show
Description: The user hits the opponent with a pair of tonfa, then tosses a scroll in the air to summon a bo staff and hits them with it. When the opponent is lying prone on the ground, they summons a huge spiked club and crushes them with it.

(Sōgu: Tenkosai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster
Description: Like Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, The user unrolls and throws thier large scroll over the enemy. They summons countless Kunai from the scroll to rain down on the enemy before releasing four large chains to force the enemy to the ground as the chains collapse on them.

(Sōshōryū Seichuu) - Rising Twin Dragons Control
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is similar to the normal Twin Rising Dragons, but is an upgraded version. The user doesn't have to hold onto the weapons; they can just send them flying only with a movement of thier hand, which makes the weapons a lot faster. Also, with this new version, The user includes exploding tags in the spread in order to make the technique more effective.

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.
All of these are pretty much the same thing and revolve around using scrolls with weapons stored beforehand and using a fast summning technique/unseal technique with fast advanced weapon manipulation. All of them are pretty much straight forward. Tell me, what do you think its their biggests limitations? How can they be usefull?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good! Now with this method you can use the following techniques:

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

(Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

(Sōgu: Shu Senjin) - Manipulated Tools: One Thousand Blades Attack
Description: This technique is very similar to Twin Rising Dragons, but in this version the user only summons countless kunai from the scrolls, which are connected by strings at thier hands. They then throws all the kunai at the same time on the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsurensa Housou) - Summoning: Iron Chain Wrapping
description: The user summons a long chain from a scroll and wraps the enemy with it. When the enemy is trapped, they use another scroll to launch a rain of weapons at the enemy.

(Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsuengo Kabe) -Summoning: Iron Protection Wall
Type: Defensive
Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

(Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku) - Manipulated Tools: Multi-Blade Chaos
Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

(Sōgu: Sōninju) - Manipulated Tools: Weapon Gun
Description: The user summons several weapons connected together by strings and jumps into the air, reeling them together to stack on top of each other. They then stands on the top weapon on one foot, and twirls backwards, shooting the string-wealed ninja tools at the opponent like a machine gun.

Sōgu: Kaien Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Spinning Swallow Show
Description: The user hits the opponent with a pair of tonfa, then tosses a scroll in the air to summon a bo staff and hits them with it. When the opponent is lying prone on the ground, they summons a huge spiked club and crushes them with it.

(Sōgu: Tenkosai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster
Description: Like Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, The user unrolls and throws thier large scroll over the enemy. They summons countless Kunai from the scroll to rain down on the enemy before releasing four large chains to force the enemy to the ground as the chains collapse on them.

(Sōshōryū Seichuu) - Rising Twin Dragons Control
Description: This technique is similar to the normal Twin Rising Dragons, but is an upgraded version. The user doesn't have to hold onto the weapons; they can just send them flying only with a movement of thier hand, which makes the weapons a lot faster. Also, with this new version, The user includes exploding tags in the spread in order to make the technique more effective.

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.
All of these are pretty much the same thing and revolve around using scrolls with weapons stored beforehand and using a fast summning technique/unseal technique with fast advanced weapon manipulation. All of them are pretty much straight forward. Tell me, what do you think its their biggests limitations? How can they be usefull?
Their limitation is that they need scrolls in order to be used. If I don't have scrolls I can't use them and with your Decay I wouldn't be able to use them even with scrolls! :p

They could be useful if I run out of ninja tools. I could just take a scroll and summon them. No other idea currently. :shrug:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are limited by what they use: basic weapons. Things like wind techniques and earth defenses are extremely usefull to defend against them and they lack the "surprise" effect. They are quite fast yes, but they are also pretty straight forward and easy to use for the most part.

Oh and you mean, IF my decay cj gets approved. LOL

Now, if yo don't have any further questions, lets proceed.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are limited by what they use: basic weapons. Things like wind techniques and earth defenses are extremely usefull to defend against them and they lack the "surprise" effect. They are quite fast yes, but they are also pretty straight forward and easy to use for the most part.

Oh and you mean, IF my decay cj gets approved. LOL

Now, if yo don't have any further questions, lets proceed.
All around the same basic principle.
Limitation is that they're basic weapons.
Can be defended with wind and earth walls and your CJ if it gets approved.

Nope, no questions. We can proceed. :p

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good! Now, using your chakra, mold it in your mouth and shape it into needles, exhaling a large quantity of small needles.
I start gathering chakra in my mouth and when I get the needed amount I start molding it and shaping into needles and then I exhale a large quantity of small needles.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good! Thats method can be used to perform these:

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

(Hitei Mushou) - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Range:Short-Mid
Description: After forming the needed hand seal, the user will emit a flying mist of small nails from their mouth. These small nails can travel towards the opponent at quite a distance.

Pretty straight forward also. Questions?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good! Thats method can be used to perform these:

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Chakra Cost:10
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

(Hitei Mushou) - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Description: After forming the needed hand seal, the user will emit a flying mist of small nails from their mouth. These small nails can travel towards the opponent at quite a distance.

Pretty straight forward also. Questions?
No questions.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now some ninjutsu are basically weapon combos and weapon usage. Nothing special on most of them. They can range from wires to control weapons, cloning weapons, enlarging them or using shadow to conceal them. Some use chakra to manipulate their trajectory while others may used delayed chakra tags or explosive tags. Nothing too complicated or advanced.

These are the whole bunch of them. I need you to pick 3 and perform a combo with them envolving also free form taijutsu.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

(Kage Makibishi no Jutsu) - Shadow Makibishi Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 10
Description: A simple ninja technique in which the user deploys a smoke bomb and is used to lay down the makibishi undercover so that the enemy target will not notice. This technique is used to cause some damage and slow the enemy target down when they stand on them.

(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 20
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
Range: short - mid
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
Damage points: 15
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

(Gyorai Shin) - Torpedo Needle
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: Removing nails from their pocket, the user will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using their chakra, the nails will travel into the ground. Then at the user's discretion, they can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of their target to nail them in place. They can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut the target to pieces.

(Jouro Senbon) - Sprinkling Needles
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After hurling their umbrella into the air, the user will unleash a torrent of needles. Using their chakra they can guide these needles towards their opponent.

Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

(Rakka Kibaku Fuda) - Falling Paper Bomb
Damage points: 25
Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy where the user will then make the hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

(Ninpo: Jibaku Fuda: Kassei) - Ninja Art: Exploding Tag: Activate
Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
Type:Supplementary
Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

(Ninpo: Kagonome) – Ninja Art: Wire Cage
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: short
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user can manipulate metal strings to form a protective dome. This dome is capable of repelling most basic Taijutsu attacks up to A rank. The user can reshape the wire within the dome, changing it to a binding string with ease. however it is weak to lightning based techniques.

(Ninpo: Akuma Kaze Bakudan) - Ninja Art: Demon Wind Bomb
Description: The user after creating a shadow clone and grabs it then transforming into a Fuma Shuriken that is then thrown at the enemy the shuriken then turns back into the shadow clone who then punches the target in the face.
Note: Can also add kunai for extra damage and must create one shadow clone before use.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
Note: (can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal)

(Shihouhappou Shuriken) - All Directions Shuriken
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After utilizing the Kage Bunshin no jutsu, the user will spread out in various directions to surround the opponent before releasing a barrage of projectiles simultaneously.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

I'm expecting also questions >_O

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now some ninjutsu are basically weapon combos and weapon usage. Nothing special on most of them. They can range from wires to control weapons, cloning weapons, enlarging them or using shadow to conceal them. Some use chakra to manipulate their trajectory while others may used delayed chakra tags or explosive tags. Nothing too complicated or advanced.

These are the whole bunch of them. I need you to pick 3 and perform a combo with them envolving also free form taijutsu.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

(Kage Makibishi no Jutsu) - Shadow Makibishi Technique
Damage points: 10
Description: A simple ninja technique in which the user deploys a smoke bomb and is used to lay down the makibishi undercover so that the enemy target will not notice. This technique is used to cause some damage and slow the enemy target down when they stand on them.

(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
Range: short - mid
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

(Gyorai Shin) - Torpedo Needle
Description: Removing nails from their pocket, the user will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using their chakra, the nails will travel into the ground. Then at the user's discretion, they can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of their target to nail them in place. They can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut the target to pieces.

Description: After hurling their umbrella into the air, the user will unleash a torrent of needles. Using their chakra they can guide these needles towards their opponent.

Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

(Rakka Kibaku Fuda) - Falling Paper Bomb
Damage points: 25
Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy where the user will then make the hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
Type:Supplementary
Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

(Ninpo: Kagonome) – Ninja Art: Wire Cage
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: short
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user can manipulate metal strings to form a protective dome. This dome is capable of repelling most basic Taijutsu attacks up to A rank. The user can reshape the wire within the dome, changing it to a binding string with ease. however it is weak to lightning based techniques.

(Ninpo: Akuma Kaze Bakudan) - Ninja Art: Demon Wind Bomb
Description: The user after creating a shadow clone and grabs it then transforming into a Fuma Shuriken that is then thrown at the enemy the shuriken then turns back into the shadow clone who then punches the target in the face.
Note: Can also add kunai for extra damage and must create one shadow clone before use.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
Note: (can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal)

(Shihouhappou Shuriken) - All Directions Shuriken
Description: After utilizing the Kage Bunshin no jutsu, the user will spread out in various directions to surround the opponent before releasing a barrage of projectiles simultaneously.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

I'm expecting also questions >_O
As I'm standing at mid range away from that dummy I take out a bunch of kunai and shuriken. I make them all hover in the air around me. Half of them have invisible strings attached to them. I suddenly start running towards the dummy and I control both batches of ninja tools. I control the shuriken to race towards you and pass you and once I'm very close to it, I direct the hovering tools to hit it frontally and I pull the strings back so that the tools that passed it, hit from behind. At about the moment when the tools are to hit the dummy I reach it and do a sweeping low kick so that I finish behind it in a kneeling position and I place an explosive tag on its butt. Then I do a few jumps backwards and once at safe distance I activate the exploding tag, destroying the dummy like a boss. After that I look at your face and I notice sheer shock!

Everything alright Sensei?

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
EDIT: Oh, yes. The question. So this justu seems to be very interesting. I doubt people are carrying their umbrellas around, unless they're Rihanna. How are we supposed to perform this if we don't state that we have an umbrella as a ninja tool or CW?

Last edited: