bmillz012

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was just watching a commercial and it had me thinking..why is it that no naruto game is ever nominated for game of the year or anything of the year for that matter. i personally think it deserves something. naruto has been my favorite fighting game since ultimate ninja 3 and i think that its better than most of these other games that ppl nominate what do u guys think?

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because compared to the ones that are nominated, it looks just like a simple action game. Action never really gets nominated. It doesn't deserve it, in my opinion, too.

Naruto's a favorite of mine, but the world doesn't go nuts when it comes out. Games like Skyrim, Halo, Zelda, and Batman are what the majority love. They are also much more in depth than a pure action game. Basically, what I'm saying is that Naruto isn't popular enough because it attracts a certain audience and it lacks the detail of the others.

CC2 trolls Naruto games too, by leaving out people and moves too. It has flaws too, like all games. Many factors go into the awards. Gameplay, story-mode, graphics, etc....

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because compared to the ones that are nominated, it looks just like a simple action game. Action never really gets nominated. It doesn't deserve it, in my opinion, too.

Naruto's a favorite of mine, but the world doesn't go nuts when it comes out. Games like Skyrim, Halo, Zelda, and Batman are what the majority love. They are also much more in depth than a pure action game. Basically, what I'm saying is that Naruto isn't popular enough because it attracts a certain audience and it lacks the detail of the others.

CC2 trolls Naruto games too, by leaving out people and moves too. It has flaws too, like all games. Many factors go into the awards. Gameplay, story-mode, graphics, etc....
Good explanation, I was just going to say because nobody but Naruto fans like them, and they are just repetition of the same thing over and over.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good explanation, I was just going to say because nobody but Naruto fans like them, and they are just repetition of the same thing over and over.
That's what I should've said. Basically sums it up and gets straight to the point. On top of being the same thing over and over, in the Storm series, they even leave out characters that a PS2 could handle. Good job guys. Keep on giving the fanboys 5 Narutos and 5 Sasukes.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what I should've said. Basically sums it up and gets straight to the point. On top of being the same thing over and over, in the Storm series, they even leave out characters that a PS2 could handle. Good job guys. Keep on giving the fanboys 5 Narutos and 5 Sasukes.
xd i know right i hated that like really did they really have to go that far xd and they make some of the good players support characters only smh

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Naruto rpg would be cool. Like imagine skyrim but taking place in the Naruto verse. Instead of choosing race you choose your village of origin and travel the world doing odd jobs or joining criminal organizations or being a hero whatever you choose. That would be pretty sick.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Naruto rpg would be cool. Like imagine skyrim but taking place in the Naruto verse. Instead of choosing race you choose your village of origin and travel the world doing odd jobs or joining criminal organizations or being a hero whatever you choose. That would be pretty sick.
That'd be very sick and I think we'll have one someday, but it won't be as beautiful as Skyrim. I have a feeling that they''ll half-ass it somehow.

But imaging Naruto like Skyrim would be mind-blowing. It would seriously be the sickest thing on the planet.

In Skyrim you can be a wolf or vampire, and in Naruto you could get the curse mark or something else. Side Quests/Quests=Missions. Jarls=Kages. Dark Brotherhood=Akatsuki, etc...Or something like that.

Someone should make a massive Naruto mod for Skyrim.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That'd be very sick and I think we'll have one someday, but it won't be as beautiful as Skyrim. I have a feeling that they''ll half-ass it somehow.

But imaging Naruto like Skyrim would be mind-blowing. It would seriously be the sickest thing on the planet.

In Skyrim you can be a wolf or vampire, and in Naruto you could get the curse mark or something else. Side Quests/Quests=Missions. Jarls=Kages. Dark Brotherhood=Akatsuki, etc...Or something like that.

Someone should make a massive Naruto mod for Skyrim.
If only I was a video game programmer. I would be willing to bet that a game like that would make billions of dollars if they did it right. I would definitely buy a game like that. And instead of the dragonborn your like a jinchurikee, or have a specific kekkai genkai, that would be your choice at the beginning. As you would need something unique about you to make you a hero worthy of note. When you start a save file you choose your country of origin, your appearance, which changes throughout the game depending on if your good or evil and what powers you learn, and you choose your specialty. Imagine how expansive they could make it with modern technology, and with downloadable expansions they could add to it.

I really think I'm on to something here I wonder who I would have to contact to give someone the idea who could actually make it happen.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If only I was a video game programmer. I would be willing to bet that a game like that would make billions of dollars if they did it right. I would definitely buy a game like that. And instead of the dragonborn your like a jinchurikee, or have a specific kekkai genkai, that would be your choice at the beginning. As you would need something unique about you to make you a hero worthy of note. When you start a save file you choose your country of origin, your appearance, which changes throughout the game depending on if your good or evil and what powers you learn, and you choose your specialty. Imagine how expansive they could make it with modern technology, and with downloadable expansions they could add to it.

I really think I'm on to something here I wonder who I would have to contact to give someone the idea who could actually make it happen.
You truly are onto something.

It'd be the biggest game in anime/manga/gaming history. DCUO is DC in a game version. Skyrim is "fantasy". Naruto is a big enough world to be this.

I agree with the Jinjurriki/Kekkai Genkai part. It'd be the perfect thing. The bijuu could be like a "lost" one, since the others are taken or you could simply be a new one after set amount of years of Naruto's generation. Something like that.

This game would be massive. Imagine the villages. Imagine everything. One quest/quests would be about the Seven Swordsman where in the end you acquire a sword of your choosing. That'd be kickass.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You truly are onto something.

It'd be the biggest game in anime/manga/gaming history. DCUO is DC in a game version. Skyrim is "fantasy". Naruto is a big enough world to be this.

I agree with the Jinjurriki/Kekkai Genkai part. It'd be the perfect thing. The bijuu could be like a "lost" one, since the others are taken or you could simply be a new one after set amount of years of Naruto's generation. Something like that.

This game would be massive. Imagine the villages. Imagine everything. One quest/quests would be about the Seven Swordsman where in the end you acquire a sword of your choosing. That'd be kickass.
Yeah the Naruto verse is large enough to make a game with endless things to do. Ninja battles, quests, dungeons and fortresses, learning jutsu, making friends, making enemies, getting weapons, saving the world, or taking over the world. Instead of arrows you get different varieties of shuriken and kunai that do different amounts of damage. You can be a close range combat type or long range or learn both. Learn different elemental changes, learn new jutsu, join guilds, or organizations. Start out a noob and work your way to the top. Travel the world. Just like Skyrim there could be a new mission with pretty much every person you talk to.

bmillz012

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

that was a good explanation but im sayin ninja storm 2 sold over 8 million i think it deserves a little credit at least im not sayin that it has to be the winner but it could at least be in the running

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was a good explanation but im sayin ninja storm 2 sold over 8 million i think it deserves a little credit at least im not sayin that it has to be the winner but it could at least be in the running
8 million overall? MW3 sold almost 10 million in under 24 hours. 6.5 million ins just the US and UK. On january 2 the steam version of Skyrim had over 5 million logged in playing at once with overall between platforms and pc over 10 million sold. Naruto games might be able to get a prize for best generic fighting game, or least development in a sequel, but thats about it. Basic 1v1 fighting games died years ago as a genre, so it really only appeals to Naruto fans. If if wasn't a Naruto game, it probably would sell 800 copies.

bmillz012

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 million overall? MW3 sold almost 10 million in under 24 hours. 6.5 million ins just the US and UK. On january 2 the steam version of Skyrim had over 5 million logged in playing at once with overall between platforms and pc over 10 million sold. Naruto games might be able to get a prize for best generic fighting game, or least development in a sequel, but thats about it. Basic 1v1 fighting games died years ago as a genre, so it really only appeals to Naruto fans. If if wasn't a Naruto game, it probably would sell 800 copies.
yeah i see what u mean i guess ur right but u cant rlly say 1v1 games died cuz street fighter games still come out like the street fighter x tekken coming out in a few days and i like street fighter and tekken but naruto has better gameplay to me because the stages allow you to move freely instead of that side step action u have to do in tekken and street fighter which makes things look more realistic when ur dodging attacks plus as far as combos go naruto has those 2 games beat as well but i guess thats jus me since i prefer games like this over arcade style games i jus think that naruto is being overlooked i think the only thing its missing is a character creation mode i think that would boost sales a lot

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i see what u mean i guess ur right but u cant rlly say 1v1 games died cuz street fighter games still come out like the street fighter x tekken coming out in a few days and i like street fighter and tekken but naruto has better gameplay to me because the stages allow you to move freely instead of that side step action u have to do in tekken and street fighter which makes things look more realistic when ur dodging attacks plus as far as combos go naruto has those 2 games beat as well but i guess thats jus me since i prefer games like this over arcade style games i jus think that naruto is being overlooked i think the only thing its missing is a character creation mode i think that would boost sales a lot
yeah they still make tekken and street fighter, but even those have very low sales and only appeal to people who were fans of the old games. I read gameinformer and a bunch of gaming websites and I never hear anything about fighting games anymore. They still make them, but the popularity died out and shooting games became way more popular. Along with role playing games which were always popular. Fighting games are still around, its just besides the old school fans, nobody cares anymore. Back in the day I had all the street figher, mortak kombat, tekken, and other fighting games. Now I haven't played a fighting game in probably 5 years. Nobody wants generic fighters now, they want games with depth and story. Or guns and explosions, or both.

bmillz012

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah they still make tekken and street fighter, but even those have very low sales and only appeal to people who were fans of the old games. I read gameinformer and a bunch of gaming websites and I never hear anything about fighting games anymore. They still make them, but the popularity died out and shooting games became way more popular. Along with role playing games which were always popular. Fighting games are still around, its just besides the old school fans, nobody cares anymore. Back in the day I had all the street figher, mortak kombat, tekken, and other fighting games. Now I haven't played a fighting game in probably 5 years. Nobody wants generic fighters now, they want games with depth and story. Or guns and explosions, or both.
yeah ur definitely right about that bro shooting games and rpg are the best type of games right now i guess because they're more action packed than the casual beat 'em up fighting games. besides naruto i haven't owned a fighting game since the ps2 days and i have a monthly subscription to gameinformer too and usually fighting games get a 8 at best but yeah i guess i can see why the nomination system is how it is now thanks for shedding some light over here :D

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ultimate ninja storm 1 is my favorite but it really lacks characters, nuns2 had a lot of tai taken out which is what I love in the games. The story mode on nuns2 was terrible, at least in 1 you could jump around etc, they took out way too much. =/

bmillz012

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i personally prefer ninja storm 2 than 1 just because i like the teens more than the kids i jus wish they would go back to the ps2 days where the UJs were over exaggerated it made the game more fun

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correction....the entire series combined sold over 8 million. Ninja storm 2 put the series at 8.7 million total sales, between 11 games. UNS2 sold about 1 million copies. Found this online, thought I would share.