Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize If someone else had a TAG naming NIGHT CRAWLER! I just couldn't come up with anything else.
Made this after a VERY helpful tutorial provided by SiKk! Thank you Sikk! I learned a lot from it!

You must be registered for see images

CnC is highly appreciated!
Thankyou!

P.S. This is my 4th sig in lifetime. :shy:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty nice. Love the color schemes that complements the render/stock extremely well.
The lightning and the small effects around gun/goggles add some kind of flow.

The depth effect could have been done better; especially on the left side.

The text is not very good. But being your 4th sig, it's good that you work on texts. Texts is something that is improved with practice. But that being said, an advice I'd give that, when you're still unsure about text, make one text and one textless version of your tags.

The text also disrupts attention from the focal but since the render/stock is tag-consuming space one, focal isn't really a heavy drawback.

All-in-all, it makes for an average composition which remains a highly creditable work for a 4th sig in a lifetime. I like it for the general look and effort.

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall the text is bad choice dosen't fit the background maybe use clip mask on the text use another text also background
image don't seem blend in well enough Idk if it the c4d you pick but have blend with the render to look good if you want could added some topaz clean it up abit but idk would if that would work either I also don't see man lightsource you could use the good light