Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*If you don't know who Brooks is, don't read any Further*

What do the Revolutionary's have to do with the Void Century?
I can't remember the reason why Kuma sent the SH where he did, but I was really interested in why Robin ended up with Dragon.
Idk but there was something about the Bridge that was being under construction when she arrived...
What are your thoughts on Robin's status between the Time Skip and why she was sent to Dragon.

Oh and I'm catching up on the Anime after wasting time/life watching irrelevant shitpooden.

Just a question I had...

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon is against the navy and robin is wanted by the navy.
kuma sent them because he still had a bit of his personality and wanted to help the SH

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, Robin knows stuff, there's a chance Dragon had some poneglyphs he needed translated? I dunno.. shame they didn't show more.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Robin knows stuff, there's a chance Dragon had some poneglyphs he needed translated? I dunno.. shame they didn't show more.
Oda is no Kishi... Oda doesn't make dumb mistakes!

Simple question comes to mind.

Where else could she have been sent?
Bro, I know that.
But don't you think you can expand or give a little prediction?
This isn't the Naruto section, we op fans won't go insane...

Nerei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuma sent them flying to places where he knew they could develop their unique skills well. Kuma being a person who is (or was) part of the revolutionary army must've known that they were gonna go to the bridge place, so he sent her there. And Robin, as previously stated has gained fame for being wanted by the marines since she was young so would be a perfect target of the revolutionary. Well that's what I think anyway

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The corruption in the world stems from the World Government. Ohara paid the sacrifice for learning too much about the Void Century. From what we could tell, they discovered that there was a conflict, after which the WG was originally formed. They also found out the name of the island that housed the writers of the Poneglyphs. I would assume that the void is crucial to the revolution. The discoveries that could be made with the help of Robin could help out the revolution. By having Robin for two years, he could gain access to the poneglyphs she has already seen, not to mention helping her find new ones. Robin gained the insight of Dragon, as well as other information that I'm sure will be crucial down the line, as for seem reason, I think Dragon's plan rests upon Luffy being King.

Anyways, that's why I think that happened that way.

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda is no Kishi... Oda doesn't make dumb mistakes!

Bro, I know that.
But don't you think you can expand or give a little prediction?
This isn't the Naruto section, we op fans won't go insane...
Honestly she wasnt really explained. How would she power up with dragon?

Reasonable:
Zoro - Mihawk
Luffy - Reyleigh
Sanji - Shemales
Chopper - Medically advanced civilization, and birds
Nami - Weatheria
Franky -Robot island
Usopp - Big bugs and wierd plants

Unexplained:
Brook - Enslaved to play music
Robin - somhow got dragon

Last edited:

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, what use would Robin be? She's smart and can read poneglyphs, the second would be the only thing only she can do.. what else would someone need Robin for! A date?
It isn't that simple. I swear there is more, but can't figure it out. That's why I'm asking.
The corruption in the world stems from the World Government. Ohara paid the sacrifice for learning too much about the Void Century. From what we could tell, they discovered that there was a conflict, after which the WG was originally formed. They also found out the name of the island that housed the writers of the Poneglyphs. I would assume that the void is crucial to the revolution. The discoveries that could be made with the help of Robin could help out the revolution. By having Robin for two years, he could gain access to the poneglyphs she has already seen, not to mention helping her find new ones. Robin gained the insight of Dragon, as well as other information that I'm sure will be crucial down the line, as for seem reason, I think Dragon's plan rests upon Luffy being King.

Anyways, that's why I think that happened that way.
Hmmm this gives me something to think about...
Honestly she wasnt really explained. How would she power up with dragon?

Reasonable:
Zoro - Mihawk
Luffy - Reyleigh
Sanji - Shemales
Chopper - Medically advanced civilization, and birds
Nami - Weatheria
Franky -Robot island
Usopp - Big bugs and wierd plants

Unexplained:
Brook - Tf?
Robin - somhow got dragon
Lmao @ spoiler key 3.

Maybe the thread name should be changed to what were the SH doing during the 2 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.