Abu-chan

Kin
74💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howdy Doody !

My love people in this place need to be more active. Don't worry I won't give up. I needed a place like this for a while now. So it will take time before I will let this place bite the dust.

You must be registered for see medias
(Listen to this song while you read it.)

The Review
So a movie based on an RPG game just came out. And they have the same name. The concept of the story was innovative. They may be much Isekai Anime released but the RPG game was made before the Isekai Anime concept became popular in Anime community. And it was different from the usual Iskei since the concept is even more complex and has more variety. Because in this story the main characters go back and forth between two worlds depending on a situation.
The story is not bad. It is just there was too much expectation compare to how much the RPG is loved. Also, the scriptwriter made a mistake. The ending where they were supposed to explain the important part of the plot had no proof for themselves to back it up.
The story is not bad. It is just there was too much expectation compare to how much the RPG is loved. Also, the scriptwriter made a mistake. The ending where they were supposed to explain the important part of the plot had no proof for themselves to back it up.
Yes, those who were in charge of the production of the movie wasn't able to do what they wanted to do. So it feels like the plot twist was not canon the character who figured it out made a mistake. And if you say it is not canon then you are accurate. Because it was supposed to be they didn't do anything to made it happen.

What was the error they made ? I will take about that in another thread. I don't want to spoil the story. It is just my way to encourage others to watch as well as share my thoughts with people who had already watched it.
The Animation wasn't bad at all it was just like Studio Ghibli but had some poor CGI in it. And the audio was also fine. The voice acting felt perfect to me. And the song at the ending credit was also pleasant. The character cast is filled with few annoying nincompoops. But they are slightly ignorable.

Final Remarks :
"
It is a great family friendly Anime movie. Not really amazing but do recommend you to watch it with children."
  • Story : 7.5
  • Animation : 8.5
  • Characters : 6.5
  • Audio : 7
  • Enjoyment : 8
  • Overall : 7.5
And have a good day everyone.
You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Avani