Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Denver and Carolina are going to the SB.

I know the whole country is riding on Brady's D to win the SB but I don't believe so. First off there is a saying defense wins championships. Denver's Defense can cover the Patriots's quick paced offense which means they can go one on one with Edelman, Gronk, Amendola, Chandler, Lafell, etc.. Denver's run game will also help them.

Carolina will beat Arizona and right now this is the NFL's most scariest team. Cam Newton is a dual threat and the weather and pitch are in their favor now. Arizona is going to need a miracle to beat the Panthers.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I know the whole country is riding on Brady's D to win the SB but I don't believe so. First off there is a saying defense wins championships. Denver's Defense can cover the Patriots's quick paced offense which means they can go one on one with Edelman, Gronk, Amendola, Chandler, Lafell, etc.. Denver's run game will also help them.

Carolina will beat Arizona and right now this is the NFL's most scariest team. Cam Newton is a dual threat and the weather and pitch are in their favor now. Arizona is going to need a miracle to beat the Panthers.
Agreed. I hate the patriots. My brother likes them though. I was a really big colts fan when Peyton was there. Now I still like them but I'm leaning in the Broncos and I hate Tom Brady. And the patriots being historical cheaters doesn't sit well with me.

Didn't Arizona have a miracle last week when they won? Although I want the panthers to win I wouldn't completely sleep on the cardinals. With this game I feel it can go either way

ShiroShonen

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. I hate the patriots. My brother likes them though. I was a really big colts fan when Peyton was there. Now I still like them but I'm leaning in the Broncos and I hate Tom Brady. And the patriots being historical cheaters doesn't sit well with me.

Didn't Arizona have a miracle last week when they won? Although I want the panthers to win I wouldn't completely sleep on the cardinals. With this game I feel it can go either way
How did Arizona have a miracle? The Packers were the ones with one to send it to OT and then go down in less than 5 plays :|

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry fam but I don't think brady will pull out against this denver defense......I'm hoping that Arizona goes to the SB but I won't be too disappointed if they don't. Carson Palmer Larry Fitz and the Cardinals franchise deserve a ring.

Dark Matter Thief

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As a New England fan, I don't think everyone's riding them. It's looking like a 50/50 to me. One half believes the Patriots will make it to the SB. Then we have those who believe the Patriots will lose in Denver due to history between them. Also, I personally think Denver's defense will have trouble. With Amendola and Edelman back they play spread. It's highly difficult covering Gronk alone when he's got Amendola and Edelman on the field. It's also a mighty task to stay on the quick Edelman. We'll see how it goes. As for New England's defense, I believe they'll be giving Peyton some trouble. We have to see how Peyton's O-line plays and if they can get the run going. Last time, when Dont'a was on the field, the run game wasn't booming at all.

Despite how hot Carolina is, I have a feeling Arizona will get the W. I like every team playing, even though I'm a Patriots fan. I just hope both games are good!