[Discussion] Next Ten-Tail Jinchuuriki

sistyN

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what will happen to ten-tail , I think they will seal it naruto , he is the best candidate But I hope Oro sama seal it in himself .

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didn't mean he can't be... i meant he couldn't handle it... and yes he has seju cell but it doesn't mean that his body turn into senju,he is still that what he was before.
doesn't he have senju genes because of the Zetsu he absorbed ?So, he should have the Rikudo's body? But yeah i don't think he wants to be the host of the ten tails. Still he'd make a wicked final villain in the manga.....

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Naruto didn't memorize a name list of Bijuu for nothing. My guess is the Bijuu are reformed and sealed within new Jinjuriki.

Likely instead of the villages just saying: here Shinobi A....you're compadable, the Bijuu will choose a host to fit their personality....that or just go free.

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Orochimaru did actually manage to become immortal he'd be a good candidate. The dilemma that the So6P had was his lifespan so he had to figure out what to do with the Juubi.

apsri

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Orochimaru did actually manage to become immortal he'd be a good candidate. The dilemma that the So6P had was his lifespan so he had to figure out what to do with the Juubi.
You know, I never really understood that. Couldn't SO6P just have used Creation Of All Things to prevent his aging?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, I never really understood that. Couldn't SO6P just have used Creation Of All Things to prevent his aging?
I'm guessing he didn't wanna live forever. It's bad enough he'd probably lived for at least 150 years or so.

Naruto can't be the 10 tailed host. He already has the 9 and I don't see Sasuke being able to handle the jubi. It'll eat him alive. Their best plan is to do what the SO6P did and split its power Naruto already controls the beast. Reseal it inside new host and for Naruto and Bee to teach the new host to be kind to their beast and work together.

nite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i sorta think juubi will turn to stone, somehow sage users will be able to distrupt juubi from absorbing natural energy and bam turns to stone.

but jink wise idk prolly naruto