Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I been wondering about this for quite sometime and I have a Question and a Suggestion. Okay I'll start with the question, Shouldnt the sensei who's teaching a certain rank be able to approve the student they're teaching to be able to be handed over to the next Sensei to advance to their next rank training or further training. (Ex. A sensei who teaches genins should be able to approve or declince student of advancing to the next rank *chunin* because he or she feels that that certain student isnt ready) And so on with the other ranks. I'm stating this out because I'm been watching over a few genin at training and some of them are already self-claiming that they reached chunin when they havent gone through much of the training session and havent even gotten a few mission point *looks at a certain someone*. And to point another thing out, how they battle kinda drives me crazy with their nonsense and crap they throw out in battle. They havent even gone through more than two full session and already claiming themselves chunin. And my suggestion would be what I explained, can sensei approve or decline student to advance to the next rank or to be handed over to the next sensei for further training

With this in mind, it would get some pressure or stress off a mod *because I overheard a few complaints about a mod not being able to check people's rank and updating* and have us sensei approve/declince and keep their ranks up to date.

On behalf as a Sensei

Anbu Kakashi

Last edited:

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. If anyone should have a say in whether genins/higher ranks advance or not, it should be the senseis. After all, we're the true masters of the battle arena (besides Nexus >_>)

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree. If anyone should have a say in whether genins/higher ranks advance or not, it should be the senseis. After all, we're the true masters of the battle arena (besides Nexus >_>)
yea after all we're the only who truly knows our students ranking and know their capablity

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I been wondering about this for quite sometime and I have a Question and a Suggestion. Okay I'll start with the question, Shouldnt the sensei who's teaching a certain rank be able to approve the student they're teaching to be able to be handed over to the next Sensei to advance to their next rank training or further training. (Ex. A sensei who teaches genins should be able to approve or declince student of advancing to the next rank *chunin* because he or she feels that that certain student isnt ready) And so on with the other ranks. I'm stating this out because I'm been watching over a few genin at training and some of them are already self-claiming that they reached chunin when they havent gone through much of the training session and havent even gotten a few mission point *looks at a certain someone*. And to point another thing out, how they battle kinda drives me crazy with their nonsense and crap they throw out in battle. They havent even gone through more than two full session and already claiming themselves chunin. And my suggestion would be what I explained, can sensei approve or decline student to advance to the next rank or to be handed over to the next sensei for further training

With this in mind, it would get some pressure or stress off a mod *because I overheard a few complaints about a mod not being able to check people's rank and updating* and have us sensei approve/declince and keep their ranks up to date.

On behalf as a Sensei

Anbu Kakashi
I actually support this... I'm ranked as a Jounin now...but I probably have the fighting capabilities of a genin. =/

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually support this... I'm ranked as a Jounin now...but I probably have the fighting capabilities of a genin. =/
well we'll let a mod and a sensei *hopefully if this idea gets into effect* lol

but the main I'm concern about is people are not training but just attending mission points and self claiming themselves into the next rank without anyone knowing

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a good idea. That way the students wouldnt have to wait as long either since they'd only need to be approved by one person.

But maybe add the requirement of the student needing to fight their sensei at least once to rank-up. Not have to win the fight, but just show their sensei that they have competencey in battle.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it sounds like a solid plan. i'd add a weekly sensei meeting so we can discuss the rankings. i think this should be done either in the sensei group or on msn

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it sounds like a solid plan. i'd add a weekly sensei meeting so we can discuss the rankings. i think this should be done either in the sensei group or on msn
Yeah, because I really think that if Senseis were part of the rankings, it would be a lot easier on the mods, and things would be done more effectively.

No offense to the mods, but they are the only ones judging ranks while the best of the Battle Arena could be helping too.

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea i totally forgot about putting this in the narutobase sensei forum but i want inform anyone who's iinto the rpg about this situation and see what they think. And i'll post a thread in there discussing this idea if its approve by the mods*if someone didnt beat me to it lol*.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, because I really think that if Senseis were part of the rankings, it would be a lot easier on the mods, and things would be done more effectively.

No offense to the mods, but they are the only ones judging ranks while the best of the Battle Arena could be helping too.
i think it is cool O^O and you mean rest? O^O lol
The only ones judging are the mods and they are just beginning to battle or don't even do so

Besides grimm O^O i feel it isn't right to leave all the decisions to mods just because they are mods
no offense <.<,>.>

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all the ranks of the fighters are announced by the mods/smods. Whatever someone claims that he is, is not valid nor official unless he can back up his words with a post made by a mod/smod.
If you notice people doing that, please report them to one of us and i assure you, severe action is gonna be taken.

Second, to advance to a higher rank you need:
1) the needed mission points
2) training sessions completed by senseis of your rank
3) estimated time as it shows at the training board
4) a battle with someone of higher rank.

Then you submit all these as Kiwii for example recently did, we check on them and we announce the results.

Now to this system, the senseis are already there. If you guys tell us not to advance someone, trust me, we will listen to you cause we highly respect and appreciate the work you do here.

But we cant make senseis responsible for the re ranks for many reasons that we have stated before and we do that for your protection and NB's rp system protection, although it means a hell of a work for us. We don't want you to be hated -we are used to that already- and we don't want to put you in a place that you will have to evaluate your friends.

What can happen is that if a member wants a re rank, one of the mods can make a post in the senseis group and ask for your opinion, that we could do if you want that.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
♦ Rei ♦;1207612 said:
First of all the ranks of the fighters are announced by the mods/smods. Whatever someone claims that he is, is not valid nor official unless he can back up his words with a post made by a mod/smod.
If you notice people doing that, please report them to one of us and i assure you, severe action is gonna be taken.

Second, to advance to a higher rank you need:
1) the needed mission points
2) training sessions completed by senseis of your rank
3) estimated time as it shows at the training board
4) a battle with someone of higher rank.

Then you submit all these as Kiwii for example recently did, we check on them and we announce the results.

Now to this system, the senseis are already there. If you guys tell us not to advance someone, trust me, we will listen to you cause we highly respect and appreciate the work you do here.

But we cant make senseis responsible for the re ranks for many reasons that we have stated before and we do that for your protection and NB's rp system protection, although it means a hell of a work for us. We don't want you to be hated -we are used to that already- and we don't want to put you in a place that you will have to evaluate your friends.

What can happen is that if a member wants a re rank, one of the mods can make a post in the senseis group and ask for your opinion, that we could do if you want that.
Good alternative.

I don't see any problem with that.

and to be honest I see how it would be hard for me to re-rank a friend, lets say I would be influence >_>

thk Rei U_U

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree with kakashi but only coz the mods/smods are so busy and becoase of that, i and many others have been waiting for the rank up for a lot of time

...so if the sensei would get the authorty to rank up it would be way quicker

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with kakashi but only coz the mods/smods are so busy and becoase of that, i and many others have been waiting for the rank up for a lot of time

...so if the sensei would get the authorty to rank up it would be way quicker
see thats where the problem might be besides basis O^O
NB will become hectic if we have all these people become ranks of sannin and kage very fast because the custom jutsu thread will be over load with jutsus waiting to be approve, nexus would would probably have to have a bunch of sensei evaluations and what not etc etc

it is a good idea but not for what you said O^O sure we want it quicker but at a reasonable time

Last edited: