Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein already had an army large wnough to be having a civil war with Hanzou. Now that Hanzou is dead, I would assume that Pein has the whole Rain village in his command. Once Tsunade finds out that not even Jiraiya could defeat Pein, she is gonna take him serious. Pein will not be able to deal with the amount of Konoha shinobi that Tsunade sends to Naruto's aid so he will probably need to start a "war". Rain vs. Konoha. What if Madara has connections with the Rock village that were last seen with Obito's body. Rock and Rain vs. Sand and Leaf?

Do u think that there is a war coming on, or will this all be handled by the Konoha ninja that are already pursuing Sasuke?

Once Tsunade figuires out the secret of killing Pein, she will likey do it in revenge for Jiraiy. She felt responsible for putting him in the position to even be fighting Pein. Hokage has to protect the village, villagers and definitely it's utimate weapon, legacy, and son of the 4th. I think that the only was she will be put in the position to pass the Hokage tiltle is the next time that somebosy attacks the village and Pein and Madara need Naruto.

Unless Pein catches Naruto outside of Konoha where he is now, he is gonna have to come to Konoha for him and that means war. Think it will happen

HokagePein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope i dont think there will be a war. Pein is like bin laden hes runs it behind the scenes but he isnt the main guy of Rain , i dont think there is a leader in the rain village . the rain village is said to be the middle of where all wars have been held so a lot of injured people go there and people sick of wars stay there , and another thing is ive never seen a village like rain it has buildings and such looks futuristic hopefully we see more into Hidden rain village and hidden mist village , since the hidden mist village is supposed to be the strongest military wise