Sorry it took a while...
I do like All_Reds approach to this game, irrespective of who is being voted, most importantly, I've observed how others reacted to it. More of this please, however this tactic could also be made (being aggressive at the start) so others would immediately peg her as town, so I'm not being generous with town points here. Lean neutral for now, but if she's town, I'd find out soon
This may be nothing, and it probably isn't, but I'll like to state it, for future reference, but unlike Alubama and consipirator, he didn't react to the DP1 vote on me, and eventually went passive.
Seriously, did I eat your cookie or something xD jokes aside though, we've just lost our doctor, and one of our most intuitive players, do you want town to lose another? We have no NP action anymore, meaning there is no room for mis-lynch, so we'd need more than just feeling
Bandwagon... I'm not sure a mafia would do this though, so this vote does not indicate anything from my perspective
Maybe, maybe not, but All_Red removed her vote, and voted when she came back online, meaning either, she does not want a mislynch (town) or she don't want to be the next sus if I got lynched, and flipped town (town/mafia) Demon had no reason to vote, but let's see
Because he's inactive? Also what do think about the earlier push against me?
probably what she wanted, but I have a different theory on this. more on that later...
At this point I'd ask what makes you think Ortek is town?
Town leans for all who voted for Ortek for now
Interesting view, certainly plausible
Probably
Why?
Remove that 'h' from All_Red xD Also, don't take personal if I become much more aggressive as the game progresses xD
I think you're on to something, interesting views in your ISO, work on that
Note: Town are already at a disadvantage, so an inactive town to me is as useful as an inactive mafia (or just a mafia tbh) so towns please, be more active, or sub out if you're busy :|