Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The New Zealand military have released hundreds of previously classified reports detailing claims of UFO sightings and alien encounters.

The reports, dating from 1954 to 2009, were released under freedom of information laws after the New Zealand Defence Force removed names and other identifying material.

In about 2,000 pages of documents, members of the public, military personnel and commercial pilots outline close encounters, mostly involving moving lights in the sky.

Some of the accounts include drawings of flying saucers, descriptions of aliens wearing "pharaoh masks" and alleged examples of extraterrestrial writing.

One of the most comprehensive files concerns two sightings of strange lights off the South Island town of Kaikoura in 1978, one of which was captured by a television crew aboard a plane in the area.

The incident made international headlines at the time but a contemporary Air Force report found it could be explained by natural phenomena such as lights from boats being reflected off clouds or an unusual view of the planet Venus.
For more info, watch the vid here:

Anelee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i think the New Zealand are blufing,because they want to attract tourists.
Now NZ is like this no tourists only people that want to vist the LOTR place and expirience the magic.But after these news now all the UFO folks from the world will go there.
That is only an opinion :)

Necrolyx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i think the New Zealand are blufing,because they want to attract tourists.
Now NZ is like this no tourists only people that want to vist the LOTR place and expirience the magic.But after these news now all the UFO folks from the world will go there.
That is only an opinion :)
i think anelee is right!