Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
They call it the Xbox one :erm:

What do you guys think if the pictures dont work just discuss because i can only find the pictures on twitter now.

Forza motor sports 5

Last edited:

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">I like the older version better but...that's not gonna stop me from buying it.</div>

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll wait and see which console most people will get, playerbase is also important after all... But the Ps4 seems to have a boring UI and compared to the new Xbox, gets left in the dust.

Badapdos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ps4 specs > xboxone specs
He is correct ^^^^
Looks awesome!
Dunno if I'll buy xbox or ps4 though
(Own Ps1 ps2 ps3 and a fat xbox without online)
Ehhh It looks horrible to me but we all have our own opinions.
It looks like a fusion between the first xbox and the first playstation 3.
This ^^^
& notice how they call it "Xbox one" & it looks like a remake of an Ps1 also , because there using Blu-ray players (So either way they have to but Blu-ray players from Sony).

Badapdos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its looks as big as my school's CPUs and those are biggg
Lmao , that's hilarious & true!!!
Meh, not really impressed. Get educated, people... I like the potential of the system but in the end it's all about the games.
very true & as I see it also many.
Playstation has the most game of the years & best Exclusives.

My grandmas tv box is smaller than that piece of shit yet looks cooler -.-" yep I agree ps4>xboxone
Lmfao hilarious, But I'm a Sony fan & either way Sony has way better. Things invested than Microsoft.

I'll wait and see which console most people will get, playerbase is also important after all... But the Ps4 seems to have a boring UI and compared to the new Xbox, gets left in the dust.
No it doesn't you might want to check the specs.
Ps4 has the better specs & The new Xbox Is Basicly copying ps3 (Since now on they have to buy a Blu-ray player every time they make a new Xbox)