New Warlords?

Davor97

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I ALREADY USED THE SEARCH BUTTON AND IT DOESNT SHOW ANY RESULTS.
I have been thinking.Everybody is talking about the new admirals.Who is gonna be.
But i realized nobody talks who are the new warlords(dont know how to spell real name).
So does anybody know,has an idea or a wish?
Personally i think the new warlods will be someone new. And i think that boa will leave warlords because of luffy.

NEW WARLORDS:
1) Dracule Mihawk
2) Donxsomething Doflamingo
3) Kuma
4) Buggy the clown
5) Crocodile again
6) Someone of the new supernovas
7) Captain Kidd

What do you think?

Reactions: La Espada

Photon

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
luffy wont be a warlord because he will probably be a yonko because he is about to be in a fight with big mom and unless its a tie im guessing he isnt going to die haha

plus the warlords are allied with the world government and im guessing neither luffy or trafalgar would want to be alllied with them

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
luffy wont be a warlord because he will probably be a yonko because he is about to be in a fight with big mom and unless its a tie im guessing he isnt going to die haha

plus the warlords are allied with the world government and im guessing neither luffy or trafalgar would want to be alllied with them
i dont think thats gonna happen straight away there will probably be an arc before that then he will fight big mam cos u cant just go straight in the new world and fight a yonko though its luffy so he might
also as far as im concerned anyone who wants to be pirate king wont be a warlord so that rules out kid and law people become warlords cos they want somethin e.g teach wanted to get a crew, flamingo has got somethin planned and crocodile cos he wanted pluton hawk eyes is just chillin and hancock wanted to protect her island

Last edited:

Davor97

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont think thats gonna happen straight away there will probably be an arc before that then he will fight big mam cos u cant just go straight in the new world and fight a yonko though its luffy so he might
also as far as im concerned anyone who wants to be pirate king wont be a warlord so that rules out kid and law people become warlords cos they want somethin e.g teach wanted to get a crew, flamingo has got somethin planned and crocodile cos he wanted pluton hawk eyes is just chillin and hancock wanted to protect her island
You really think that hancock will stay.
She will die if she stays on the position. She must go with luffy if she wants to live. Didnt you all forget about the love of hancock?