Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
okay teach me every thing u know about sharingan btw the uncle that sacrificed my grandfather was from my moms side of the family

o yea one more thing done pusj me to the limits or the demon inside me might comeout but i dont have to worry the extra seal will hold for how long who knows okay lets get training

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well Sharingan It allows the user to comprehend the attack of an opponent almost before the attacker knows what attack they are making. The Sharingan also allows the user to see the flow of chakra within a person, but to a lesser extent than the Byakugan.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok Listen When the Sharingan is first activated by the user, it has one to two tomoe around a central pupil. The wielder of the Sharingan, through continued use, evolves the Sharingan which involves gaining tomoe. The maximum number of tomoe in a conventional Sharingan is three. When the user gets three tomoe, he becomes able to predict all movement from his opponent. The only level up from there is the Mangekyo Sharingan, which is said to be gained by killing someone close to them. Kakashi, however, seems to have developed the Mangekyo Sharingan on his own.