Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
am also new to FMA ...am at 14th episode....but i don't know which one am watching now...brotherhood or anime one

can you guys tell me what is the diffrence in story betweeen Brotherhood and the other one ...?

kushina9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
am also new to FMA ...am at 14th episode....but i don't know which one am watching now...brotherhood or anime one

can you guys tell me what is the diffrence in story betweeen Brotherhood and the other one ...?
Well you see FMA Brotherhood follows the manga while the other one ,FMA, just mixes everything up and it really doesn't follow the manga. So do you get?

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Do you have a link for the one you're watching? I don't even remember the original one. I would have to see it to tell you.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well you see FMA Brotherhood follows the manga while the other one ,FMA, just mixes everything up and it really doesn't follow the manga. So do you get?
yeh i get it..

@ gama ...thnx for asking ^^...i finished with the anime and then realized it wasn't the original one....:p

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just watched Brotherhood the entire run in 2 days I had never scene or read anything from FMA before. I had heard that Brotherhood was more fateful to the Manga so I watched that & I was blown away it was an amazing series.

Would anyone recommend watching the original Anime? I mean is it so different that it ruins it or is it just a fresh take on the series?