Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hahaha.....u think ur swords can match me...for im shinbu's last and ultra form....i dont need swords to block ur attacks.....but ill use them for fun...

*takes out multi blade*(the 1 in the sig)*separites the blade in two and charges at bisha*
aaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
hahaha.....u think ur swords can match me...for im shinbu's last and ultra form....i dont need swords to block ur attacks.....but ill use them for fun...

*takes out multi blade*(the 1 in the sig)*separites the blade in two and charges at bisha*
aaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
*knocks shinbu's blades up with one of my own, and stabs him in the chest while his blades are up in the air*

-__-

Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hahaha......oww it hurts......*pulls out bisha sword, catchs my own* i told u im the strongest form......*kicks bisha in the guts...and stabs u.....then i left u up with 1 hand and jump real high and throws u down to a tree..* here the fun part.......*i run down to the tree in seconds...kick u back into the sky....then u fall to the ground* ill take my sword back from ur guts thank you

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
hahaha......oww it hurts......*pulls out bisha sword, catchs my own* i told u im the strongest form......*kicks bisha in the guts...and stabs u.....then i left u up with 1 hand and jump real high and throws u down to a tree..* here the fun part.......*i run down to the tree in seconds...kick u back into the sky....then u fall to the ground* ill take my sword back from ur guts thank you
*I block your kick*
*I parry your stab*

*I grab your hand as you try to punch me, and crush it with my own, then I punch you in the gut, elbow you in the back, and stab you with both of my swords onto the ground*

Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*before spear hits me i i use tornado twist to dig into the ground.........then hand come out of ground grab ur feet put u in the....i jump up out of ground....and slice ur chest open..*

ur jutsus r worthless...*i now sit in a tree*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*before spear hits me i i use tornado twist to dig into the ground.........then hand come out of ground grab ur feet put u in the....i jump up out of ground....and slice ur chest open..*

ur jutsus r worthless...*i now sit in a tree*
*as you grab my feet, they turn to lava, melting your hands off*

You'll never use another jutsu, or hold another sword.