Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For those waiting for the new chapter (like I was yesterday :devil:), the new release date will be on Sunday.
For various reasons, SnS will be releasing on Sundays from now on instead of Fridays.
-Turk, ***********
Source:

I've seen him in FT's reddit so I wouldn't question the credibility of the post.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unacceptable!

:rage:

It seems they're prioritizing Boku no Hero Academia and Haiykuu! over SnS.
Yeah due to heavy workload and apparently we should notice an increase in quality.
Lol, I see what you're implying. I just thought I would provide y'all with some information since I know what it's like to be in the dark waiting for a release when you expect it to be out already. I'm sure some people may doubt my credibility but if you want me to PM you proof I suppose I could. I deliberately didn't state the reasons because I'm a fairly new member of the staff and I wasn't sure if it's something they would want me to reveal or not, but it's probably not a big deal.
Basically it has to do with some of our staff members just having too heavy of a workload, so we shifted some things around, namely SnS and AssClass. So the release for those two will be Sunday for the time being. In exchange you should notice an increase in quality as well.