[Spoilers] new oda interview : one piece end is nearing!!!!!!..

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have i ever desrespekted you when you psot threads????...no i didn't!!!..but you!!! you!!!..you always desrespekt me..

also we not need to master english in order to post threads...so stop hating on me becoz of that...

if you not like my threads then simply ignore them...and have nice day sir..
Oh boy Minamoto, talking about "respekt". Playing the victim card all of a sudden. Let's take a stroll down memory lane. To limit the amount of quotes I've limited this to all the 'respektful' moments towards me.

Like this one after bringing some solid arguments to the table, to prove your nonsensical ramblings wrong. You very respektfully replied:

i like how u r a one who looks mad over cartoon that took forever to end :LOL::LOL:...so how about u respekt my theory and stop sounding like buttthurt one peice fanboy?????..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..
Or the following, also very classy and respektful:

u know what???...i wish to u a speedy mental recovery ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..
Bottom line you don't get any respect because you're not giving it to the other users on this forum either. You're a foulmouthed, loud and annoying character. The whole fat font with crap English is an act. I know because it's inconsistent as ****.

So if you want to earn respect. Behave yourself, change you shouting font to the standard, drop the troll English and listen to some Aretha Franklin to learn how to spell respect.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh boy Minamoto, talking about "respekt". Playing the victim card all of a sudden. Let's take a stroll down memory lane. To limit the amount of quotes I've limited this to all the 'respektful' moments towards me.

Like this one after bringing some solid arguments to the table, to prove your nonsensical ramblings wrong. You very respektfully replied:

Or the following, also very classy and respektful:

Bottom line you don't get any respect because you're not giving it to the other users on this forum either. You're a foulmouthed, loud and annoying character. The whole fat font with crap English is an act. I know because it's inconsistent as ****.

So if you want to earn respect. Behave yourself, change you shouting font to the standard, drop the troll English and listen to some Aretha Franklin to learn how to spell respect.
Brace urself wan pisu is heading toward it's end...i am gonna find that treasure befor even blackbeard does..

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is coming from the man who thought the entire series would be over in 5 years.

The rest of Wano is probably at least another year. Then we have the aftermath of this Arc and Reveire, then Elbaf, there's zero chance that isn't at least a year to 2 year arc. At some point Luffy has to meet Dragon, and we'll probably get his flashback. You think Luffy also has to meet up with Shanks again at some point.
We have to find all of the Road Poneglyph, get to Raftel. Do we believe freaking Raftel will be shorter than Wano? Wano which will likely end up being a 3 year arc?

So much stuff will happen on Raftel, the most important flashback of the entire series has to happen there. And I honestly believe that's where Luffy will fight Blackbeard.

Luffy becomes Pirate King, and then will declare war on the WG. The entire final war, the aftermath of that.

If One Piece is over within a decade? I would be shocked.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is coming from the man who thought the entire series would be over in 5 years.

The rest of Wano is probably at least another year. Then we have the aftermath of this Arc and Reveire, then Elbaf, there's zero chance that isn't at least a year to 2 year arc. At some point Luffy has to meet Dragon, and we'll probably get his flashback. You think Luffy also has to meet up with Shanks again at some point.
We have to find all of the Road Poneglyph, get to Raftel. Do we believe freaking Raftel will be shorter than Wano? Wano which will likely end up being a 3 year arc?

So much stuff will happen on Raftel, the most important flashback of the entire series has to happen there. And I honestly believe that's where Luffy will fight Blackbeard.

Luffy becomes Pirate King, and then will declare war on the WG. The entire final war, the aftermath of that.

If One Piece is over within a decade? I would be shocked.
i have theory that blackbeard will be one who find wan pisu...