[Spoilers] new oda interview : one piece end is nearing!!!!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

according to this youtuber's twitter post and thanks to him..it appears oda is plannning to end one piece :

source :

You must be registered for see medias

your thoughts plz???..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehhh, more One Piece can't be bad. Dressrosa itself lasted like 2 or 3 years, so it makes sense for more important arcs like the final war to last more when combined with Elbaf or whatever else.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhh, more One Piece can't be bad. Dressrosa itself lasted like 2 or 3 years, so it makes sense for more important arcs like the final war to last more when combined with Elbaf or whatever else.
one piece as it is could be wiritten in just 700 chapters...

what annoyed me in one piece is so many unecessary scenes and fights...i think you know what im talking about..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
one piece as it is could be wiritten in just 700 chapters...

what annoyed me in one piece is so many unecessary scenes and fights...i think you know what im talking about..
Aside from Usopp clogging panels and lengthy cries for help(Bellamy, Gladiator Girl, who else?), I can't agree. I feel like we missed too many scenes and fights if anything. If you think OP could've been finished in 700 chapters, you must be too focused on Luffy specifically when OP's world may as well be a main character too.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from Usopp clogging panels and lengthy cries for help(Bellamy, Gladiator Girl, who else?), I can't agree. I feel like we missed too many scenes and fights if anything. If you think OP could've been finished in 700 chapters, you must be too focused on Luffy specifically when OP's world may as well be a main character too.
bro aka sis ... i been watching one piece too ...i can tell you ..it's a elastic manga/anime..

The source acknowledged Oda's said the same thing already so I wouldn't bank on it ending within 4-5 years.

pipole now are suprised by tis interview..and they say 1p will end around 3 or 4 years....

so just expect too many mysteries answred in one arc..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps his talking about the continuity of the onepiece after his done with it. Come on you guys really think this 4 emperors and the ladt island would take 4-5 years? Maybe! But i think onepiece is almost at the end and end means a new beginning. Just like naruto to boruto, bleach protagonist had a son.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps his talking about the continuity of the onepiece after his done with it. Come on you guys really think this 4 emperors and the ladt island would take 4-5 years? Maybe! But i think onepiece is almost at the end and end means a new beginning. Just like naruto to boruto, bleach protagonist had a son.

fyi i remember back in 2011 when kshimoto said that naroto manga is heading toward its end..it was like suprise for naroto fans becuz there was so much answred mysterries...

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fyi i remember back in 2011 when kshimoto said that naroto manga is heading toward its end..it was like suprise for naroto fans becuz there was so much answred mysterries...
The Old fans who are there right from the start is getting older and older also men, some of them perhaps a hardcore fan that died who's dream is to see the onepiece ending, perhaps sick wrote oda, some of them perhaps at 25+ got their own house, homeless, got a daughter, son, some of them stop reading the onepiece. what i means is that oda owes this old fans of his the ending because of them he is where he is right now making tons of money having the best job ever. I think kishi did end the naruto because of it and boruto is for the new generation kids. Like i said this is one of the best jobs out there all they need is to go to the flow, kids this days wont be able to understand onepiece like the old kids did.

Last edited:
Reactions: minamoto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bro aka sis ... i been watching one piece too ...i can tell you ..it's a elastic manga/anime..

pipole now are suprised by tis interview..and they say 1p will end around 3 or 4 years....

So you don't see how this story could and should be stretched out despite that?? Tobidara's reveal is about a decade in the making, and I bet ya feel the reveal's epicness will be higher the longer it takes to happen.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nah, the guy said Oda's said he wants to end in 3-4 years before meaning he didn't achieve the time frame so him saying that again shows it's more likely than not he won't reach the time frame again.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Minamoto, I see the spelling got worse. Did you have another stroke old boy ?

Remember mocking me in the other thread

We're at a stage where arcs take 1,5 years to complete.

Still a lot left to do.

Elbaf
Ancient weapons
War against the government
Luffy taking down all the yonkou
Realizing the SH's dreams
Obtaining One Piece

It won't end in the next 5 years.
Looks like I was spot on with the 5 years.

Let me add this prediction. I don't believe it will end in 5 years. Oda has been saying this waaaaay too often. Quote me on it, write it down. Check back on me in 5 years time so I can rub it in your face some more. With a little luck you mastered the English language by then and you stop using that ugly font like a immature troll.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Minamoto, I see the spelling got worse. Did you have another stroke old boy ?

Remember mocking me in the other thread

Looks like I was spot on with the 5 years.

Let me add this prediction. I don't believe it will end in 5 years. Oda has been saying this waaaaay too often. Quote me on it, write it down. Check back on me in 5 years time so I can rub it in your face some more. With a little luck you mastered the English language by then and you stop using that ugly font like a immature troll.
have i ever desrespekted you when you psot threads????...no i didn't!!!..but you!!! you!!!..you always desrespekt me..

also we not need to master english in order to post threads...so stop hating on me becoz of that...

if you not like my threads then simply ignore them...and have nice day sir..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you like the Batman trailer? I loved it.
Yeah it was pretty good. The ol Batman casting curse strikes again though, it seems so hard to get a good Bruce AND a good Bat out of the same actor for some reason. Pattinson(sp?) seems like he'll be a fine Bat but not such a great Bruce but I could be wrong.

Like that Riddler's involved, not super thrilled on his look in the trailer but I'm sure he'll show up in his suit and cane at some point. I'm thinking they're taking a bit from the Snyder story Zero Year which Riddler was the main villain of. Also some have pointed out Owls on a card he had implying the Court of Owls will be involved either in this one or the sequels which would be awesome and could make sense if they are using Snyders Year Zero story for this film as they're intro'd through one of his stories as well.

Reactions: Chikombo