New Manga Section for NB.Net, Mods Please Read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm So Sick Of These Pairing Threads In This Section!!!! And I can Garentee I'm Not The Only One!!!! My suggestion is to make a pairings section in the manga forum, or at least put it up as a sticky in the manga section. Its Cluttering Up EVERYTHING!!! If you agree please respond. Thanks :headband:

Last edited:

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why people complain about pairings, kishimoto seems to be hinting at some pairings to happen so its only normal for some people to discuss about them, its a part of the manga so they shouldn't do what you say, deal with it. *_*

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unnecessary imo both creating a sub forum or sticking such thread.
The pairing threads paranoia only lasts a while after a panel/notion to a certain pair and then slowly dies out.Just avoid those threads.
He's from 2008 we have to listen to him.
Nah,if he had the wisdom of years he would know that he has to post this on Questions and Suggestions section.

Last edited:

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is getting rediculous! The main reason I joined NB.net back in 2008 is because I wanted to read theories and proof about stuff that happens in the manga! Not mindless chatter about NH vs NS! I'm Sick of it!!! Its the main Reason I left for a while. :headband:

Nah,if he had the wisdom of years he would know that he has to post this on Questions and Suggestions section.
Tried it. It doesn't work. You just get ignored. I'm Trying a different tactic. :headband:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well,there's a sub forum for theories and predictions.I can assure you that there are many interesting theories and that such threads are created quite often.Since Kishimoto wants to give hints about certain pairings,it's only natural for people to discuss it.If you don't like such threads,don't read them.It's a waste of space and time for the staff to create a sub forum for that.
Tried it. It doesn't work. You just get ignored. I'm Trying a different tactic. :headband:
The staff always check those threads.If there's a matter that has been discussed and answered in the past,they might ignore it in case they are busy.So just be patient.

Last edited:

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well,there's a sub forum for theories and predictions.I can assure you that there are many interesting theories and that such threads are created quite often.Since Kishimoto wants to give hints about certain pairings,it's only natural for people to discuss it.If you don't like such threads,don't read them.It's a waste of space and time for the staff to create a sub forum for that.
But to Flood the section is just pure insanity. People dont want to have to sift through a billion topics about how much people hate Sakura, or how much NS or NH is going to happen. Have you read one of those thread? Do you know how many people say that they are sick of these threads and how they're clogging up the section? It makes more sense to have these threads on a sticky than to have a Neji RIP sticky, or to have a theories sticky. A Sticky is supposed to be there to clear out the clutter, not to let the clutter overtake the section. :headband:

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it's necessary at all. Pairing threads only come up when something "big" happens and even then it's not even a big deal.
When it comes to pairings, every little think is important. What someones flashback is, what someone is fighting for, how much they have grown as a character; Stuff like that is always maginfied by the pairing that the maker of the thread is rooting for. To these people it doesnt matter what's going on in the manga currently, what only matters to them is if their paring is going to come out on top or not. :headband:

Kages

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it's necessary to create a sub section but a Sticky in the Manga/Naruto Discussion section would be nice.^^

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is a sticky thread for it:

Please help us in keeping the forums spam free and hit report hen you see another thread on the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.