chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not embarrassed lol Your opinion means nothing to me. and yeah Naruto isn’t real I don’t expect to be able to shoot bijuu bombs it’s just a cool hoodie that other anime fans who see me wearing it give me props for, my UI Goku shirt actually made me friends. Also dude you are a nerd your on an anime forum.
Right on bro! I don't know why some people look down on those of us that enjoy anime and such merchandise. It is a hobby just like sports or anything else. Why don't people make fun of those wearing sports jerseys? I'm not saying that they should do that of course. I am simply making a point.

Anyway, cool hoodie! Where did you get it? Also, you have a UI Goku shirt?! Where did you get that as well? I myself actually have a BM Naruto tee shirt.

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right on bro! I don't know why some people look down on those of us that enjoy anime and such merchandise. It is a hobby just like sports or anything else. Why don't people make fun of those wearing sports jerseys? I'm not saying that they should do that of course. I am simply making a point.

Anyway, cool hoodie! Where did you get it? Also, you have a UI Goku shirt?! Where did you get that as well? I myself actually have a BM Naruto tee shirt.
I got the hoodie at . The UI Goku shirt I got is from Hot Topics website they have a lot of cool dragon ball shirts

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My favorite has always been the sports fans hating on the gamers... like really dude? Your hating on someone that plays games as someone who watches someone else play a sport... that shit is something else

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Copped the Spider-Man AJ1.

You must be registered for see images

My discount Chicagos with a spidey twist :flowers: